Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 01:31:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: palyer  (Read 5001 times)

bfdoncaster west

• Forum Member
palyer
« on May 18, 2013, 03:59:59 am by bfdoncaster west »
wot new player wood you like

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

balbykiwirover

• Forum Member
Re: palyer
« Reply #1 on May 18, 2013, 04:22:12 am by balbykiwirover »
Just got rid of 2 Woods, don't want any more. Although Ronnie might be good for the half time entertainment, and if we could persuade Tiger to invest....

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 18, 2013, 08:17:42 am by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Oak or mahogany

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 18, 2013, 08:31:00 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Deal or no deal?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on May 18, 2013, 08:39:05 am by idler »
As long as he's not an anteak,  :coat:

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 18, 2013, 08:40:25 am by graingrover »
there appears to be a cloud of idiocy looming over Doncaster west .. just over the nursery playground

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on May 18, 2013, 08:46:51 am by Glyn_Wigley »
there appears to be a cloud of idiocy looming over Doncaster west .. just over the nursery playground

We're all just going plane crazy! ;) Just hang around and you'll be sycamore..

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on May 18, 2013, 08:54:36 am by idler »
That goes against the grain.
(see what I did there?) ;0)
My nursery is in Bradford.

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 18, 2013, 11:02:01 am by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Stop PINEing  :chair:

RedmanRufus

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on May 18, 2013, 11:05:37 am by RedmanRufus »

I'd suggest a dictionary should be at the top of your agenda.

You reds

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on May 18, 2013, 11:31:44 am by hoolahoop »
Can't we just PALM him off onto a more suitable forum i.e Bladesmad  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 18, 2013, 11:32:50 am by glosterred »
Oakay Oakay I have had enough of this

COYR

gillinghamrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on May 18, 2013, 11:57:23 am by gillinghamrover »
Yew lot really need to calm it.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on May 18, 2013, 12:16:02 pm by i_ateallthepies »
copmlete palnk!

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on May 18, 2013, 12:52:35 pm by DRNaith »
Listen guys, sometimes you can't just take people at post value, there's no aggression or offence intended but yet we're to take an opportunity to make ourselves feel good. Please take a moment to consider the fact that we're all different before jumping at a chance to point score.

Back to the original post, I'd really like to see Billy Sharp come back but I think it is unlikely to happen.

pigeonhole

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 18, 2013, 02:33:15 pm by pigeonhole »
Sorry, mother tree-sa. It's only a joak.

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on May 18, 2013, 03:09:21 pm by donnyallday »
I wood like us to branch out and probs go for a player at the top, someone with less timber who can whip a good cross in and not a fear of being birched .

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on May 18, 2013, 03:44:05 pm by ditch_drfc »
So we've got a new forum member who's shelled out to join the VSC, only posted twice, and you lot feel the need to take the piss out of him because he has a bit of difficulty spelling.

Maybe he's dyslexic? Or very old? Or new to using computers? What a way to make him feel welcome....

And some people wonder why more don't join the VSC!

Anyway, back to the topic, I'd quite like to see us take a gamble on Akinfenwa as a squad player. Can't be massive on wages, and you can't argue with his L2 goalscoring record. Bet he'd scare some of those ex-prem defenders!

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on May 18, 2013, 03:56:34 pm by donnyallday »
The trouble with Bayo.... he just doesn't like being based up north and that is quite well documented.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on May 18, 2013, 03:59:07 pm by ditch_drfc »
The trouble with Bayo.... he just doesn't like being based up north and that is quite well documented.

Ahhh didn't realise that. I reckon we should take a risk with some proven goalscorers at L2 level though. If it works out then great, if not then it's relatively inexpensive.

mugnapper

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on May 18, 2013, 04:00:24 pm by mugnapper »
Dyslexia lures ko!

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on May 18, 2013, 04:03:10 pm by deebee »
If you are worried about bad or incorrect spelling just take a moment to read through what you have written before posting it. If there are any words with a red wiggly line under them then they are spelt wrong. Right click the word with your mouse and the correct spelling will be displayed,
left click on the correct spelling and it will be changed. Hey Presto. Hope this helps.   

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on May 18, 2013, 04:09:44 pm by RobTheRover »
So we've got a new forum member who's shelled out to join the VSC, only posted twice, and you lot feel the need to take the piss out of him because he has a bit of difficulty spelling.

Maybe he's dyslexic? Or very old? Or new to using computers? What a way to make him feel welcome....

Anyway, back to the topic, I'd quite like to see us take a gamble on Akinfenwa as a squad player. Can't be massive on wages, and you can't argue with his L2 goalscoring record. Bet he'd scare some of those ex-prem defenders!

Thanks for that Ditch.  We've been monitoring these threads.  We are aware that the OP is a genuine Rovers fan who has some difficulty in using a keyboard, but wishes to join in the debates nevertheless.  I also understand the scepticism some users demonstrate in their responses, given the number of WUMs we've had to endure over the years.

Please afford the OP some leeway and welcome him warmly aboard.

Rob

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on May 18, 2013, 04:35:42 pm by donnyallday »
Point taken.

Wecolm er bored  :welcome:

LincolnDonny

• Forum Member
Re: player
« Reply #24 on May 18, 2013, 08:35:28 pm by LincolnDonny »
David Stephens a central defender, he is 22 years old and I think with the right help like our own Rob Jones he could make an excellent Championship player.

Amazed he only went to Barnet from Hibernian, he was really thought of highly at Norwich previously.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on May 18, 2013, 08:54:53 pm by hoolahoop »

Thanks for that Ditch.  We've been monitoring these threads.  We are aware that the OP is a genuine Rovers fan who has some difficulty in using a keyboard, but wishes to join in the debates nevertheless.  I also understand the scepticism some users demonstrate in their responses, given the number of WUMs we've had to endure over the years.

Please afford the OP some leeway and welcome him warmly aboard.

Rob

Alright Rob don't BARK at us , some of us couldn't CE DAR point of the original post. I'm sure no-one was deliberately TEAKing the Mick in a malicious way.
We all going to get the BIRCH now ?.

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on May 18, 2013, 09:03:50 pm by DonnyNoel »

Based on the retained/released list I'd say top of the list would be a keeper and a centre mid (keeping in mind we finished the season with 2 CMs that aren't ours). Given Hume was also a loan I'd say we need a pacey striker.

So a bit of quality to the spine wouldn't go amiss.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on May 18, 2013, 09:28:52 pm by hoolahoop »

Based on the retained/released list I'd say top of the list would be a keeper and a centre mid (keeping in mind we finished the season with 2 CMs that aren't ours). Given Hume was also a loan I'd say we need a pacey striker.

So a bit of quality to the spine wouldn't go amiss.

I'm with you we need a quality keeper , 2x CM's and a CF. plus some more decent youngsters to give us options. Frankly if we sort these positions out properly then we will be ok next season.

redrover10

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on May 18, 2013, 09:38:35 pm by redrover10 »
Jon stead Scott wagstaff dean bouzanis

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on May 19, 2013, 12:22:11 am by RobTheRover »
Jon Stead?  Really?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012