Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 09:02:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Time for the Death Penalty for terrorists I`m afraid  (Read 23751 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re: Time for the Death Penalty for terrorists I`m afraid
« Reply #150 on May 31, 2013, 08:15:20 pm by not on facebook »
I think the point being made is that although they might garner some insight from the media - with the
associated bias - how can someone who does not live
in the UK, and has not done so for some time, have a particularly up to date picture of the state of UK society.

Its simple fella....eyes and ears helps wonders.

Was around westhams ground couple Of years back for the first since a matchday in 1983.

And what a turn around as it was spot the white man
And This was a none matchday.

Same can be said for parts Of bham,Leicester,luton.

The fact that there is Now 84 primary schools in England that has non british kids in attendence,tells
A story in it self.

London is Now populated by 48 per cent british People,the other 52per cent are from all over the shop.

And that figure Will go up and up as white flight kicks
More in.

White flight is When a neighbourhood hits 28 per cent
Of immigrants,and at This point the british residents
Move out to new pastures away from the city.to be replaced by more immirgrants,Hence to point out so and so on.

There are many parts Of England today where it is not safe for a white person to walk in certian parts Of towns or citys.oldham and luton Been prime examples
Sorry to say.

But on the other hand it is safe for any immirgrant to
Walk anywhere in any town or city in England.

This is not a far right politital punt Its just  FACT.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #151 on May 31, 2013, 09:22:30 pm by The L J Monk »
London in ethnic diversity shocker! It's not the whole country though is it Oslo. England and Wales is 86% white, and 91% of the population identify with a UK national identity (English, Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish or British)

You also seem to be unable to differentiate between the terms fact and opinion, and ethnicity and nationality.

Here's a poser. Based on your analysis, is a white Polish immigrant safe to walk in Oldham or Luton?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #152 on May 31, 2013, 10:08:23 pm by not on facebook »
London in ethnic diversity shocker! It's not the whole country though is it Oslo. England and Wales is 86% white, and 91% of the population identify with a UK national identity (English, Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish or British)

You also seem to be unable to differentiate between the terms fact and opinion, and ethnicity and nationality.

Here's a poser. Based on your analysis, is a white Polish immigrant safe to walk in Oldham or Luton?

The said white polish immirgrant would not be safe to walk in certian parts Of oldham and luton,for sole reason that he is white.

Its a sorry fact and state Of affairs but it needs to be said that There Will allways be the grep area where ever cultures mix.

Let me spin you This one.

This is in norway,but Its the mind set Of This immirgrant from africa that i Will try to Get Across.

He was telling me that he landed in norway nearly 4years ago claiming asylum on his own.

Like all other asylum seekers Who land in norway he was put into an holding camp in the middle Of norway place called ottå.

This used to be an hotel,but Now just holds asylum seekers.he has to Stay at said hotel for best part Of a year while his claim is prosessed.

The day comes When the Norwegian government grants him his asylum in norway,and he is found a job
A small place to live in an small town off the beaten track.

So far so good.

He Now wants to claim aslyum for his wife and 3kids back in africa,i would have done the same.

After sometime of the same process his wife and 3 kids
Are granted asylum from Norwegian government.

Now This is where it starts to Get shity in my book.

Mum,dad and 3kids are put into a house into  small town somewhere in norway and he has a job.

But Its not too long before the familybare Now demanding to be moved to Oslo as they dont want to be idolated in This small hick town where they have Been placed.ffs he was claiming asylum from his own country as it was not safe apparantly.

Now he demands to be moved to Oslo.

The family Get there wish and are relocated in Oslo,with a job too for the man.but he still is not happy as the house in Oslo is too small for his family.

So he demands a Much bigger house.problem is that There is No way he can afford to rent Such a place oh his Wage.

So the Norwegian government move him into a bigger house and agree to pay half his rent.

He pays 10,000kr a month while the government pay the other 10,000kr.

10,000kr equals 1,000pounds.

I Asked why he was not happy with what he was given
As in aslyum for him and family,place to live with s job....but still he demands more and more

....his answer...'because Its my right'

I felt Sick and mad,fcuk me if want a Much bigger house i have to upgrade my job or do shit Loads Of overtime.

You can bet your bet your last dollar that he is not the only aslyum seeker going about things that way.

Shocking

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #153 on May 31, 2013, 10:37:26 pm by The L J Monk »
The said white polish immirgrant would not be safe to walk in certian parts Of oldham and luton,for sole reason that he is white.

I'm sure you said " it is safe for any immigrant to walk anywhere in any town or city in England"?

And with regards to your African friend, old white man saying: "don't hate the player, hate the game".

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #154 on June 01, 2013, 12:13:09 am by not on facebook »

I'm sure you said " it is safe for any immigrant to walk anywhere in any town or city in England"?

And with regards to your African friend, old white man saying: "don't hate the player, hate the game".

Good Saying that about the player and game When you
Think about it tbh.

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #155 on June 01, 2013, 07:57:36 am by Orlandokarla »
I think the point being made is that although they might garner some insight from the media - with the associated bias - how can someone who does not live in the UK, and has not done so for some time, have a particularly up to date picture of the state of UK society.

TBF the point being made (by the other poster) was clearly that if you don't live in England, then it's not your country anymore, and therefore none of your business.

As for staying informed, it's not difficult. Pretty much my entire family still resides in Donny, and these days it's as easy to stay up to date with UK politics from Florida as it is from Yorkshire, or anywhere else for that matter.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #156 on June 11, 2013, 08:42:33 pm by IDM »
Death penalty?

No.  Regardless of this particular case where the CRIMINALS are obviously guilty, wherever there is a chance of a wrong conviction then if a death penalty is applied there is no chance of correcting this.

Also remember that courts convict on the decision of juries who make that decision on guilt by forming their opinion of the evidence presented, plenty of room for miscarriages of justice by reason of wrong evidence, perjury, prejudice of jurors, missing evidence, accused people being framed or fitted up.

This is not to say that those found guilty of crimes, such as these two, should not be punished.  Yes perhaps the prison regime could be more harsh - I don't know enough about it to make a judgement.

As an aside, I once worked with a man who was wrongly accused of child abduction - the accusers did it out of spite - who was convicted and sentenced to 4 years in prison.  He won his appeal eventually, but his life was ruined.  Imagine if he had been hanged eh?

And please, can the media refer to these idiots who killed the soldier as murderers or criminals?  Terrorists are criminals first - their race or religion is irrelevant - they are criminals, period.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012