Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 11:43:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Paul Dickov statement  (Read 12590 times)

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Paul Dickov statement
« Reply #90 on July 23, 2013, 10:12:21 pm by DearneValleyRover »
I'm with you Billu

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on July 23, 2013, 10:23:28 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
I'm not sure which is more amusing, the Barnsley forum celebrating the signing of an apparently average Oldham centre half like they've won the cup, or the bizarre reactions of grown men on this forum to the news.

I sense some people from this forum will end up looking (even more) like complete tits in the next few days.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on July 23, 2013, 10:32:53 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Just like Hitler finding out Santa isn't real...?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgUTrlKPdBE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgUTrlKPdBE</a>

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on July 23, 2013, 10:47:48 pm by Mr1Croft »
So i'll rock up at the KMS and knock on the door and ask to speak to JR? There are people on the forum connected, as Rob has stated clearly himself. Surely they are not ignorant to fans' concerns.

No, but the club do have Supporter Liaison Officers. If you are going to the Open Evening tomorrow please find myself and Mark if you would like to discuss your concerns further and we will be glad to set up a meeting between you and officials of DRFC.

If you aren't going tomorrow then please email supporterliaison@doncasterroversfc.co.uk and again we can arrange a meeting.

Thanks

WhiteyBFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on July 24, 2013, 05:25:00 am by WhiteyBFC »
I think ITK Rob has fooled some of you.
M'voto did agree - verbally - to join Rovers. Nothing was finalised.
He then got a call via his agent from our new CEO (himself an ex agent) who asked if he had signed for Rovers. He hadn't. He then listened to Mansford, met him and Flitcroft on Monday, and signed up on the Tuesday.
The bullshine about more money, greed etc is exactly that. He got a better offer from a better club.
But believe what you want.
Final point - having been a member of this forum for a couple of years, I find a few posters to be very condescending. This Rob fella for example. Just because you are ITK (told things.. but not always the truth, clearly) I don't feel your voice on here is all encompassing.
MrFrost raised valid points. You mocked him. I found that pathetic.
And by the way, I wish you nowt but the best as a club. Glad you are back. Look forward to playing you again. We are all Yorkshire. But I hate bullshine. And those who spout it.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on July 24, 2013, 06:50:37 am by DearneValleyRover »
Sorry Whitey but I'm afraid your wrong what Rob stated is the truth, he did ask us to match your offer our manager said no, your welcome to the greedy so and so another Shackell that worked well didn't it?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on July 24, 2013, 06:52:29 am by dickos1 »
I think ITK Rob has fooled some of you.
M'voto did agree - verbally - to join Rovers. Nothing was finalised.
He then got a call via his agent from our new CEO (himself an ex agent) who asked if he had signed for Rovers. He hadn't. He then listened to Mansford, met him and Flitcroft on Monday, and signed up on the Tuesday.
The bullshine about more money, greed etc is exactly that. He got a better offer from a better club.
But believe what you want.
Final point - having been a member of this forum for a couple of years, I find a few posters to be very condescending. This Rob fella for example. Just because you are ITK (told things.. but not always the truth, clearly) I don't feel your voice on here is all encompassing.
MrFrost raised valid points. You mocked him. I found that pathetic.
And by the way, I wish you nowt but the best as a club. Glad you are back. Look forward to playing you again. We are all Yorkshire. But I hate bullshine. And those who spout it.

He had signed a contract, the contract was just awaiting his agents signature.
Anyhow, you will find out soon enough he certainly isn't worth all this upset.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #97 on July 24, 2013, 08:51:45 am by selby »
Young Wakefield given the chance looks to be on a par with Mvoto anyway from what I have seen of them in pre season.
   Who knows if he would have been good enough to get in our side on a regular basis as we were very effective down the midle last year whoever played there.
    Jones and Mcombe were recognised as being the best in our division by opposition fans when we played them from what I saw of their comments after games on the forums always bemoning the big players we had at the back and with Wakefield coming through Mvoto might just think it will be a tad easier to play every week at Barnsley.
    Concerned about the situation at the club yes a little but trust the managment to sort it.
    Loosing Mvoto not at all good luck to the fella and hope he does well.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on July 24, 2013, 09:00:48 am by steve@dcfd »
Selby whether Wakefield is good for the Championship we will have to wait and see, but he is still out of contract. So until he signs is not available to play on 3rd of August. Neither is McCullough the lad ex MU until he signs?

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on July 24, 2013, 11:34:55 am by Donnybax »
Getting back to the actual statement it says Paul has other targets to focus on now in different positions? Does that mean we aren't chasing a centre back? Because we need 2

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on July 24, 2013, 12:37:02 pm by RobTheRover »
I think you are over-analysing it, Bax.

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on July 24, 2013, 12:59:21 pm by Donnybax »
I think you are over-analysing it, Bax.
I hope so!

DRNaith