Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 12:28:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: This is not a rumour!!  (Read 6008 times)

dickos1

• VSC Member
Re: This is not a rumour!!
« Reply #30 on July 23, 2013, 08:44:16 pm by dickos1 »
I couldn't care less about the shirts, the loss of player is disappointing but it looks like his agent is a nob.
With regards the team I trust John Ryan, he says we'll be happy come 3rd August so I'm happy to believe him and let them get on with it

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on July 23, 2013, 09:08:58 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hoola
Just how realists have suddenly become labelled pessimists on this forum is a bloody mystery to me.

Perhaps it's because the "realists" are in many cases the same folk who were moaning last July, moaning last September, moaning last January and moaning last March. They then stopped moaning for a couple of weeks in early May before re-commencing their f**king moaning again.

To the lot of you. Stop f**king babbying and grow some b*llocks. We WILL be ok. And if we are not, your bleating will not change that.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on July 23, 2013, 09:18:04 pm by dickos1 »
Hoola
Just how realists have suddenly become labelled pessimists on this forum is a bloody mystery to me.

Perhaps it's because the "realists" are in many cases the same folk who were moaning last July, moaning last September, moaning last January and moaning last March. They then stopped moaning for a couple of weeks in early May before re-commencing their f***ing moaning again.

To the lot of you. Stop f***ing babbying and grow some b*llocks. We WILL be ok. And if we are not, your bleating will not change that.

Post of day

rtidbelly

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on July 23, 2013, 09:28:57 pm by rtidbelly »
realistically we have 2/9 signed from last season, signed 3 other players. so with a squad of around 13/15 we CURRENTLY lack 1) depth to squad 2)quality of squad overall 3) quality &depth in key areas i.e. keeper & striker.

ive been told by people "in the know" on this forum and twitter to be patient and i wont be dissapointed, although yes i will be sat in south stand come 3rd august regardless. it is a little worrying as we have seen mvoto not sign (okay may not have wanted him) forrester now dragged on way too long, and the duffy saga was just ridiculous (from both donny & scunny).

so now 23rd july sat here at current situation i am worried we wont be ready as other deals have taken ages to be completed. now i do hope we pull out some signings and everything goes to plan, but we cant jump down peoples throat for having concerns, even though the concerns can be put across in the wrong way sometimes.

if your concerned then be concerned, if not then dont, but come august 3rd we need to support club 100% regardless   :scarf:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on July 23, 2013, 09:30:46 pm by RedJ »
Forrester isn't entirely in our control - Brentford seem to be dragging their heels over compensation.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on July 23, 2013, 09:33:23 pm by IDM »
realistically we have 2/9 signed from last season, signed 3 other players. so with a squad of around 13/15 we CURRENTLY lack 1) depth to squad 2)quality of squad overall 3) quality &depth in key areas i.e. keeper & striker.

ive been told by people "in the know" on this forum and twitter to be patient and i wont be dissapointed, although yes i will be sat in south stand come 3rd august regardless. it is a little worrying as we have seen mvoto not sign (okay may not have wanted him) forrester now dragged on way too long, and the duffy saga was just ridiculous (from both donny & scunny).

so now 23rd july sat here at current situation i am worried we wont be ready as other deals have taken ages to be completed. now i do hope we pull out some signings and everything goes to plan, but we cant jump down peoples throat for having concerns, even though the concerns can be put across in the wrong way sometimes.

if your concerned then be concerned, if not then dont, but come august 3rd we need to support club 100% regardless   :scarf:

This...

Completely understandable concerns.  What others here have done however, is to insist on having answers from the club in matters that are unresolved. 

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on July 23, 2013, 09:33:37 pm by bobjimwilly »
If people just aired their concerns in a reasonable, polite, respectful and tactful fashion, I'm sure they would get their questions reasonably answered. As it is people just keep shouting louder and no-one knows what the f*ck is going on?  :rolleyes:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y</a>

rtidbelly

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on July 23, 2013, 09:52:15 pm by rtidbelly »

This...

Completely understandable concerns.  What others here have done however, is to insist on having answers from the club in matters that are unresolved.

concerns are good in a way, well as i see it if no one was concerned then that would say to me that no one cares about how well we do. whilst we would support our club no matter what, we do aim to be the best we can be. some do moan to pass time but others just want the best and express their concern on what is meant to be the offical fans forum.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on July 23, 2013, 10:03:20 pm by Metalmicky »
I think we should just have three threads under each subject title.  One entitled Optimistic viewpoints, one entitled Pessimistic viewpoints and one entitled Blind Panic.  If each person then channelled their expressions into the thread that suited, we would have a smooth and efficient forum catering for all attitudes and needs............. :thumbsup:

Mods please sort....

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on July 23, 2013, 11:13:17 pm by bobjimwilly »
I think we should just have three threads under each subject title.  One entitled Optimistic viewpoints, one entitled Pessimistic viewpoints and one entitled Blind Panic.  If each person then channelled their expressions into the thread that suited, we would have a smooth and efficient forum catering for all attitudes and needs............. :thumbsup:

Mods please sort....

:thumbsup:

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on July 24, 2013, 12:04:37 am by Orlandokarla »
Hoola

Perhaps it's because the "realists" are in many cases the same folk who were moaning last July, moaning last September, moaning last January and moaning last March. They then stopped moaning for a couple of weeks in early May before re-commencing their f**king moaning again.

To the lot of you. Stop f**king babbying and grow some b*llocks. We WILL be ok. And if we are not, your bleating will not change that.
:that:

Amen!

All the "Blind Faith Brigade" are asking is that the "Realists" save the end of the world proclamations until after the transfer deadline. Even then, a couple of top loanees could be the difference between fighting relegation and pushing towards a top 10 finish.

We must have some of the most miserable, pessimistic fans in the country. For some, the 97/98 season must have been the highlight of their lives.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on July 24, 2013, 10:30:34 am by Bristol Red Rover »
Hoola just what constitutes a realist?
Someone winding in a hook?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012