Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:26:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Retail Fan survey (food options)  (Read 2861 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Retail Fan survey (food options)
« on August 13, 2013, 09:13:34 pm by silent majority »
Hi,

We have been asked if users of this forum could help complete this survey so that Lindleys, our new caterers, can get a better idea of what other options we would like to see being sold on match days.

Please complete. Many thanks.

https://lindleygroup.vcfeedback.com/Start/a33d1c06-2400-4d8a-a274-5d4daaa4ddea

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

godlike1

• Forum Member
Re: Retail Fan survey (food options)
« Reply #1 on August 13, 2013, 09:59:52 pm by godlike1 »
Done

Juddy

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 13, 2013, 10:00:49 pm by Juddy »
Done

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 13, 2013, 10:08:10 pm by Orlandokarla »
+1 post count.  ;)

Done.

scaley back rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 14, 2013, 12:48:20 am by scaley back rover »
done however it does not mention anywhere ( bar the kids boxes i harp on about) anything thats relevant to the things it already does which is overpriced rubbish . the service has been poor along with the products it offers for the price imo. I have completed the survey but for me it hasnt asked the questions into why myself and others think its not good.

Twinkletoes , i know my list is ever ending but what was the aim of that survey , because to me it seemed like they wanted to know what they could sell us.(in which they cant to the basic standard expected) I feel before they ask us what fruit juice i want , i would like them to get the basics that they offered us correct in the first place.

Yes i may have missed something in the process but hey ho

twinkletoes i now owe two beers for this i know pm me i will see you friday with said beers , keep up the good work btw

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 14, 2013, 12:56:04 am by silent majority »
Scaley,

The whole point of the survey was to look at more healthy options and associated items, it wasn't a survey about rating their current service. That's why it didn't ask those questions.

I also know that more staff training was carried out this week in order to 'up the service level', which hopefully has an immediate impact.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on August 14, 2013, 02:25:21 am by jonnydog »
Done.

I think Scaley, like myself if I'm honest, may have thought this was an extension to twinkletoes thread, instead of being a totally separate issues. I had to check twice if I'm being totally honest... Though 'tis my own fault for not reading posts (and who posted the OP).

Still, to continue my monthly ritual of going off on different tangents, why is it you never see Cherry Coke at any venues, pubs etc...?

twinkletoes

« Reply #7 on August 14, 2013, 04:09:30 am by twinkletoes »
done however it does not mention anywhere ( bar the kids boxes i harp on about) anything thats relevant to the things it already does which is overpriced rubbish . the service has been poor along with the products it offers for the price imo. I have completed the survey but for me it hasnt asked the questions into why myself and others think its not good.

Twinkletoes , i know my list is ever ending but what was the aim of that survey , because to me it seemed like they wanted to know what they could sell us.(in which they cant to the basic standard expected) I feel before they ask us what fruit juice i want , i would like them to get the basics that they offered us correct in the first place.

Yes i may have missed something in the process but hey ho

twinkletoes i now owe two beers for this i know pm me i will see you friday with said beers , keep up the good work btw
I shall be looking forward to Fridays game with all the free beer. I think SM mentioned he was going to dig deep and buy me a beer too!! If this keeps up I could maybe go the whole of the season with free pre match drinks. Look forward to meeting you on Friday.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 12:48:03 pm by twinkletoes »

scaley back rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 14, 2013, 09:51:38 am by scaley back rover »
To be honest its whilst healthy options are a good idea. i just feel that they should learn to walk before they run as they are struggleing to provide what was origanally promised thats all . If it was my own business i would ensure that what i currently offered was of a good standard before i diversify thats all. 

POD

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 14, 2013, 10:14:09 am by POD »
I've done the survey, but would say that the company should stock anything that can be served in a few seconds - anything which cannot be served immediately should not be considered.

Also, in the survey there were several questions which relate to childrens meals.  There was no option to put if you don't take children to the match and no option to move on without answering.  Just picking any random answer or 'maybe' will distort the survey results.

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on August 14, 2013, 11:46:28 am by Al4475 »
Done - took about two minutes, not much more! Be heard folks - fill these surveys in! Takes no time and once you've had your input, then you're perfectly entitled to express concerns/congrats!

weststander

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on August 14, 2013, 01:27:17 pm by weststander »
Done it, quick and easy.

bfdoncaster west

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on August 14, 2013, 01:57:16 pm by bfdoncaster west »
survey not comeing up

roversontheup

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on August 14, 2013, 02:35:05 pm by roversontheup »
I've done the survey, but would say that the company should stock anything that can be served in a few seconds - anything which cannot be served immediately should not be considered.

Also, in the survey there were several questions which relate to childrens meals.  There was no option to put if you don't take children to the match and no option to move on without answering.  Just picking any random answer or 'maybe' will distort the survey results.

I thought exactly the same.  First question re family and kids gave me a 'no opinion' option. But the following questions then forced me into a yes/no/maybe option. I had to put 'maybe' even though I wanted to put 'no opinion' or better still not answer those particuar questions.

RUPRECHT

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on August 14, 2013, 02:38:44 pm by RUPRECHT »
DONE

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on August 14, 2013, 03:33:52 pm by not on facebook »
I would like to see that olde 1970s classic Soup in the basket on the menu

Milepostuk

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on August 14, 2013, 05:12:13 pm by Milepostuk »
What are the chances of anything actually looking like it does in the pictures?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on August 14, 2013, 05:16:24 pm by idler »
Done in a couple of minutes but I'm not sure that the questions were the best to ask.

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on August 14, 2013, 05:19:45 pm by Muttley »
We're being spoilt with all this choice - go back to meat and tatie pies (and cheese & onion pasties for the veggies, if they must) and Bovril, bitter or tea.

And all available at the same counter, none of this queue here for your poncey cider then queue up over there for your Dominos pizza.

KISS

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on August 14, 2013, 05:22:37 pm by IDM »
Done.

Although I may be sampling the current wares for the first time at Friday's match. I won't have time to eat before I come to the game...

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on August 14, 2013, 07:35:13 pm by drfcsteve »

I thought exactly the same.  First question re family and kids gave me a 'no opinion' option. But the following questions then forced me into a yes/no/maybe option. I had to put 'maybe' even though I wanted to put 'no opinion' or better still not answer those particuar questions.

Thought exactly the same too, it always amazes me when big companies fail to design simple surveys. The responses to all the child questions will be useless to them.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on August 14, 2013, 09:10:06 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Unless you take kids most of that survey is a waste of space

bfdoncaster west

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on August 15, 2013, 11:41:06 am by bfdoncaster west »
can you put a like up for the  Retail Fan survey

Leebtyler

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on August 15, 2013, 09:10:51 pm by Leebtyler »
Hot baguettes like Greg's do would be great, easy to produce, quick 30s in the microwave or whatever. They need to remember that many don't eat at 3pm on a Saturday and cater accordingly with light snacks

TinyPortal © 2005-2012