Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 07:55:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Hospitals......  (Read 16493 times)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Re: Hospitals......
« Reply #90 on October 21, 2013, 09:05:46 pm by RobTheRover »
You've got a bit of an obsession about my pate Roberto. What's up cocker, thinning a bit? Receding a bit? Graham Gooch lotion not working is it?

Come on over to the cool, stylish side bruv.

Sorry pal, I shaved my heed once when I was a skinhead in the 80s and discovered I have a head like a turnip.  The hair stays (for now)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on October 25, 2013, 10:50:16 pm by hoolahoop »
Right just been for further op tonight because the wound in my spine wasn't draining off properly and that's after 3 days spent in HDU with e-coli in my bloodstream ! I thought I was going to die ( and nearly did :()
Woken up to find we've shipped 4 goals again, I need to get out of this place pronto and have a word with our "supposed" defence.
That's 8 goals in the last 2 games- come on lads you need to take a long hard look at yourselves :(:(

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on October 25, 2013, 11:09:03 pm by The Red Baron »
I'm glad you only heard about it, mate. If you'd seen it you probably would have had a relapse!

Take care and hope you feel better soon.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on October 26, 2013, 07:11:34 am by hoolahoop »
I'm glad you only heard about it, mate. If you'd seen it you probably would have had a relapse!

Take care and hope you feel better soon.

Cheers Rb it's tough in here but I wouldn't want to be any of those players today PD sounded mightily pissed off in the post match interview. Every time I'm Ill and miss a game we ship 4 goals. Our once "solid" defence has decided not to bother with the basics anymore.
When I get out of here, I need to find my boots a d get on the pitch mesen.
Forget the deal I had signed up for with the Blunts; it now appears that arr lot have decided to forget the basics and that's not acceptable!
I have got to learn to walk then run pronto :)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on October 26, 2013, 09:50:45 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Good to see you back mate. Mind, E. coli in the bloodstream? Big deal. You should try having this cold that I've got. THAT's being ill.

For some reason, your struugle with that infection made me think about Trainspotting, where Renton is going cold turkey off heroin, writhing about in his bed, and hallucinates that Begbie turns up at the side of him, saying, "You get that shite oot yer body. Cos see if it's still there when I get back? I'll f**king kick it oot o yer."

There you go pal. Maybe you need the most psychopathic one of us to ....ahhh... encourage you to get better.

Anyroad, last night were gash. Move on.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on October 26, 2013, 10:00:59 am by wilts rover »
Yes I think the one consoling and only positive thought from last night was, we still have Hoola to come back, if only Hoola had been there (on t'mucky pint) then things would have been different. Still s**te like - but different.

Keep fighting.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on October 26, 2013, 06:22:21 pm by Sprotyrover »
Good to hear you are getting out of the"Woods" Hoola we need you fit to kick some life into the other site!  :boxing:

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #97 on October 26, 2013, 06:51:10 pm by roversdude »
Hoopla glad to hear you are getting there, keep fighting and smiling

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on October 26, 2013, 08:42:32 pm by CusworthRovers »
You get well soon dog.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #99 on October 26, 2013, 08:44:29 pm by hoolahoop »
Good to hear you are getting out of the"Woods" Hoola we need you fit to kick some life into the other site!  :boxing:
Don't worry  sproty after I've caught up on my PM's from quite a few on here I'll pop over.
BTW just heard that I haven't got rid of the e-coli yet but are giving me all encompassing antibiotics until they isolate which strain it is and what particular targeted antibiotic will kill off the fecker. I wondered why my temperature kept fluctuating from hot to cold in an instant ! :((( Hope they sort it out faster than Dickov does our defense lol
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 pm by hoolahoop »

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on October 26, 2013, 08:49:40 pm by hoolahoop »
You get well soon dog.
Dog fecking dog.....cussie you crease me up fella :)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #101 on October 26, 2013, 09:01:54 pm by hoolahoop »
Good to see you back mate. Mind, E. coli in the bloodstream? Big deal. You should try having this cold that I've got. THAT's being ill.

For some reason, your struugle with that infection made me think about Trainspotting, where Renton is going cold turkey off heroin, writhing about in his bed, and hallucinates that Begbie turns up at the side of him, saying, "You get that shite oot yer body. Cos see if it's still there when I get back? I'll f***ing kick it oot o yer."

There you go pal. Maybe you need the most psychopathic one of us to ....ahhh... encourage you to get better.

Anyroad, last night were gash. Move on.
Pmsl at you with your 'man' flu and the trainspotting analogy. Billy for a leftie you're  decent Denaby lad at heart. Hard but decent and you have my fullest respect until we can sabre rattle over political persuasions when I'm better. ;)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #102 on October 26, 2013, 09:03:22 pm by CusworthRovers »
You get well soon dog.

You know me Hoola, I'm 'Street' fella. I talk 'Fly'.

You beat all this shite fella, and I'll treat you to a private viewing of my sparra. An honour that's only bestowed on the chicks. I know, I know mate, don't mention it. It will be an honour.   

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on October 26, 2013, 09:13:51 pm by jucyberry »
Haha Cussie, do you want Steve to never come out of hospital? He doesn't strike me as a sparra watcher somehow, how ever high an accolade it is that you have bestowed on him..  :lol:

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #104 on October 26, 2013, 09:21:19 pm by CusworthRovers »
I'm not going to let him hold it JB, that would be too much for him.

1. He may be to weak anyway.
2. It would make him feel hugely inferior.
3. It would dampen his spirits.

I'm just going to let him look. I can show him a few moves and shit. Simulation only of course, unless you're heading up to my manor sweetpea?

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #105 on October 26, 2013, 09:26:14 pm by hoolahoop »
You get well soon dog.

You know me Hoola, I'm 'Street' fella. I talk 'Fly'.

You beat all this shite fella, and I'll treat you to a private viewing of my sparra. An honour that's only bestowed on the chicks. I know, I know mate, don't mention it. It will be an honour.   

Might take you up on that offer just to remind mesen just how proud of my slack Sparra used to be never mind what it used to be like with a full lob on. Jeez I will miss the pride I felt when the lasses used to be frightened of it.
So I will need a laugh when I get through this shite.Thinking about it many of those lasses that ran away probably found there way to your Sparra lol
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:30:50 pm by hoolahoop »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #106 on October 26, 2013, 09:43:29 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
You got shit on your tadger Cussie?

Where I come from, we keep secrets like that to oursens.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on October 26, 2013, 09:53:11 pm by RedJ »
I thought they scribbled t'lass who done it's name and number in a toilet cubicle in Denaby BST?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #108 on October 26, 2013, 10:08:55 pm by Sprotyrover »
DENABY!!! TOILET!!! I should Coco! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #109 on October 26, 2013, 10:10:10 pm by RedJ »
Sorry Sproty, you're right - more like a park bench.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #110 on October 26, 2013, 11:14:05 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Steve, perhaps you can brush up on your eminem rapping you once did on the way back from an away game. It was just brilliantly funny.  Hope it keeps getting better soon matey.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on October 27, 2013, 10:29:16 pm by hoolahoop »
Steve, perhaps you can brush up on your eminem rapping you once did on the way back from an away game. It was just brilliantly funny.  Hope it keeps getting better soon matey.
Will do Andy we had a laugh that day :)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #112 on October 31, 2013, 06:30:26 am by hoolahoop »
Just spent 3rd. night in a row being awake early doors. Two days ago it was 3:00 am then 3:20 am and this morning 2:00 fecking am. This is after having sleeping tablets. Obviously I wake up freezing cold and in agony from leg cramps, wasted muscles and excruciating stabbing pains in my right leg particularly.
I've tried tele, scrambled music on my I- phone, requests for drugs to help but they can't seem to help.... I want to go home !!!!!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #113 on October 31, 2013, 08:55:50 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Chin up Hoola

Just sounds like my wee small hours after a night on the pop.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #114 on October 31, 2013, 10:33:49 am by The Red Baron »
Just spent 3rd. night in a row being awake early doors. Two days ago it was 3:00 am then 3:20 am and this morning 2:00 fecking am. This is after having sleeping tablets. Obviously I wake up freezing cold and in agony from leg cramps, wasted muscles and excruciating stabbing pains in my right leg particularly.
I've tried tele, scrambled music on my I- phone, requests for drugs to help but they can't seem to help.... I want to go home !!!!!

Hoola- although I haven't been through anything like you have in terms of surgery, I can empathise to a degree. This summer I spent a fortnight in hospital with a bad case of pneumonia. Once I got over the initial bit where I felt really ill, I found the inability to sleep a real problem and longed to get back into my own bed. However, when I got home the most I could manage was to sit in front of the TV all day and then struggle to sleep at night- this went on for at least a week after I came home.

I don't really know what to suggest. I read a lot but still felt frustrated that I had so little to do and so little to stretch my mind- so I found that at the end of the day I really didn't want to go to sleep. I think you just have to keep fighting on and realise that one day you will feel better and you will be able to go home.

Chin up- and I hope the Rovers can give you something to cheer on Saturday.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #115 on October 31, 2013, 01:25:14 pm by RobTheRover »
Pssst, Hoola.  It aint Colditz, tha knows!  The escape party can be ready at an hours notice.  ;)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #116 on November 01, 2013, 11:36:02 am by hoolahoop »
Plenty of sheets here to tie together but someone would have to carry me out of here. Btw fellas I insisted that they a) didn't wake me up last night at 3:00am this morning for my customary antibiotic Iv but 6:00am instead and b) doubled up on my anti spasmodic drugs last thing last night. I woke up at 5:45am fresh as a daisy and managed to walk (aided of course) to the toilet and wan my teeth .
All it took was for me to question why they they thought it was cute to wake me up and insist they don't in future. Hopefully job sorted now.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #117 on November 01, 2013, 07:15:57 pm by RedJ »
Plenty of sheets here to tie together but someone would have to carry me out of here. Btw fellas I insisted that they a) didn't wake me up last night at 3:00am this morning for my customary antibiotic Iv but 6:00am instead and b) doubled up on my anti spasmodic drugs last thing last night. I woke up at 5:45am fresh as a daisy and managed to walk (aided of course) to the toilet and wan my teeth .
All it took was for me to question why they they thought it was cute to wake me up and insist they don't in future. Hopefully job sorted now.

Is that a word for the slang thread hools? ;)

In all seriousness, good to see you "about" again. Hopefully not too much longer to go eh. :)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #118 on November 01, 2013, 10:00:25 pm by hoolahoop »

Is that a word for the slang thread hools? ;)

In all seriousness, good to see you "about" again. Hopefully not too much longer to go eh. :)

Nah just talking street, joking apart How the hell did 'washing' become 'wan'......it must be something to do with the 24 different varieties of drugs that I am on!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012