Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 05:26:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Bramall out banner  (Read 4139 times)

wing commander

• Forum Member
Re: Bramall out banner
« Reply #30 on November 11, 2013, 02:59:35 pm by wing commander »
   Firstly your assuming that JR walked on this fact alone...Every interview I've seen indicated that this was a long time coming..Now JR has already agreed with SC deal and im suspecting that he's just as annoyed with his friends at Sequentia as with anybody else for keeping him in the dark about this...
   It is still to be confirmed that this meeting actually took place in a official capacity or maybe Bramhall was just trying to let SC know exactly what points he felt needed addressing directly...wait and see what came back and liased with Ryan then...Of course some would say that is what Ryan did the same originally when brokering this deal...If Bramhall would have known the same amount as JR he would have told them it wasn't good enough from the beginning....

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on November 11, 2013, 03:48:18 pm by SkellowRover »
   Skellowrover...........you are poison,what a stupid comment that is..There was reasons for that,they didn't agree with the experiment and refused to fund anymore long lost prima donners coming for a easy pay day...DB has still put money in since......
   I find it sad that despite none of us knowing what the real situation currently is, you can
 post such hate based on nothing more than a assumption... 

They gave the experiment their full backing!!!! They walked when it started going tits up so i suggest you get things right.
If they didn't want or back the experiment they could have blocked it, just like the SC bid originally.
Some people *sigh*

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on November 11, 2013, 04:03:18 pm by graingrover »
The only thing that has ever angered me in 50 years supporting Rovers is Richardon and the ignorant negative attitude of some of our fans ... witness the OP.

SoundbiteBarmyArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on November 11, 2013, 04:18:45 pm by SoundbiteBarmyArmy »
I wouldn't worry, the people who are organising the 'protest' will probably have trouble with punctuation & spelling!

bramhill owt!

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on November 11, 2013, 04:26:07 pm by wing commander »
Skellow what difference does that make....So they agreed to give it a try,it didn't work and they decided to force the end of it?? ....Whats exactly is your problem with that???

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on November 11, 2013, 05:15:19 pm by SkellowRover »
Skellow what difference does that make....So they agreed to give it a try,it didn't work and they decided to force the end of it?? ....Whats exactly is your problem with that???

Forced the end of it? Haha. The end of it was relegation and nothing to do with TB & DW.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on November 11, 2013, 09:34:28 pm by idler »
Ok then Skellow Rover, you are in the know and have been for some time. Now everything has reached a conclusion either reveal your source or get them to post in their own name.
I can't respect either your or their views otherwise.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012