Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 09:17:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Right, let's look forward  (Read 1296 times)

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
Right, let's look forward
« on December 22, 2013, 01:51:35 pm by mrfrostsdad »
We' e had a tough few weeks and most of us have had our moan about why and who's at fault and what we need to do. Time to look forward to what's coming up and what we need.

Ipswich and Millwall at home, then QPR away. After that the January window opens and who knows what might happen?

Personally, I don't think we will get anything against Ipswich or QPR. McCarthy has turned Ipswich round and they are now a team capable of pushing for the play offs. QPR, well, we shouldn't get anything there, but we beat them at home so who knows.

That leaves Millwall. We are competing with TLO of them, because they are in almost as much s### as we are. This is the one game out of the three it's imperative we win. Would everyone be happy if we lost the other two and beat Millwall? Personally, I don't think it would be a disaster. If we get something from the other two, then great, that's a bonus.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dickos1

• VSC Member
Re: Right, let's look forward
« Reply #1 on December 22, 2013, 01:58:55 pm by dickos1 »
Think Ipswich is very winnable, they've only won 2 away games this season and our home form is good

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on December 22, 2013, 02:07:10 pm by graingrover »
Wrong .. MOST of us have NOT had a moan . You do enough moaning for all of us .

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 22, 2013, 02:08:27 pm by Donnyrovers »
I think we need to be looking at a minimum of 4 points because Ipswich are not that great away from home and we need to beat Millwall. QPR I can't see us getting anything from especially since we beat them recently they will not need any motivation to try and give us a good hiding.

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on December 22, 2013, 02:10:01 pm by Donnybax »
We will win our next 2

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on December 22, 2013, 02:55:46 pm by mrfrostsdad »
Graing,
I think if you read most of the threads on here, you'll find there's been a lot of moaning by a lot of people

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on December 22, 2013, 04:23:15 pm by Wellred »
Wrong .. MOST of us have NOT had a moan . You do enough moaning for all of us .

The bloke starts a post and tries to be positive and there you go having a go at him straight away.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

People in glass houses springs to mind!

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on December 22, 2013, 04:49:14 pm by eastender »
Think Ipswich is very winnable, they've only won 2 away games this season and our home form is good

Brighton had failed to score in their last 4 away games prior to their visit to the Keepmoat. (scored 3)

Leeds had lost their last 3 away games prior to their visit to the keepmoat. (scored 3)

Millwall have lost their last 3 away games conceding 3 in each. (will we score 1 never mind 3?)

Ipswich's recent away form isn't that bad to be fair,

After all it is the season of good will , so come on down to the charitable  Keepmoat.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012