Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 04:41:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: If PD did go who could we bring in  (Read 5069 times)

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
Re: If PD did go who could we bring in
« Reply #30 on January 06, 2014, 01:53:35 pm by mrfrostsdad »
I domt think tokyo's sarcasm will be lost on anyone with any sense at all, and he makes a fair point. We all had less than 100 posts at some time.
Personally, I don't think we'd get an experienced Championship manager, unless he was given an awful lot of money to spend on players (as I've said before)
As I've also said on other threads, at any other club in any other division, PD would have already been sacked by now. Does that make it right? Maybe not. But what'd do we do? Do we wait until we've been relegated and then sack him??

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Tokyos Boot

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on January 06, 2014, 01:54:23 pm by Tokyos Boot »
Toyko, whilst you have made less than 100 posts I would say that at least half to two thirds of them have been either, attacking other individual posters, attacking the forum in general or attacking the VSC who host the forum. This supposed to be a forum to discuss Doncaster Rovers, are you sure you are in the right place?

And I still think your idea of trebling up on defenders at the cost of midfield and attack is barking mad.

Just my observations and opinions like.

Its a fair observation and a difference of opinion! (and you wouldn't be the first to question my sanity!)

Its good to have someone respond like a civil, reasonable person for once!

I'm still here blowing my trumpet because of exactly that - i'm a fan who enjoys reading this forum and cringe every time another fellow supporter gets hounded and ridiculed for disagreeing with the consensus, airing a (negative) concern or for being a 'new poster'. I figured if i buggered off and left you to it then future newbies would be put off by you unwelcoming bunch and stop coming here, thus giving this 'voice' an unfair and one-sided opinion!

So i'm here to try and distract the biggest culprits of this forums bullying and to say a nice rounded 'Welcome' to your Pib's and Xtrarovers of this world!!!

donnymiles

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on January 06, 2014, 02:40:02 pm by donnymiles »
Managers are not given enough time these days, and to be fair, although Dickov wouldn't have been my choice as manager, he's had horrendous injury problems. We've proved we can beat top teams in the Championship, although one or two players have earned money under false pretences, it shows that some of the players who have been in the first team are not capable/don't want it badly enough to wear the hoops regularly. got to give him more time.

Malc Morling

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on January 06, 2014, 10:39:40 pm by Malc Morling »
Ian Holloway - sat at home at the mo with not a lot to do, other than keep from getting under the missus feet

COYR
U missed out of to Millwall

TinyPortal © 2005-2012