Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 03:05:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Best feeling since promotion?!  (Read 1794 times)

Red Rover

• Forum Member
Best feeling since promotion?!
« on January 22, 2014, 06:27:51 pm by Red Rover »
The after party of the Brentford game on the last day of the season, James a coppinger gets a text message from Billy Sharp saying "tell JR to get his cheque book open!"

Who wud have thought a couple of weeks ago when Billy was scoring for Reading that we would be getting him back?!! What an injection of adrenaline that has put back into the Rovers fans, everybody is bouncing!! The feel good factor has come back with a bang!  :rtid:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Rover By The Tyne

• Forum Member
Re: Best feeling since promotion?!
« Reply #1 on January 22, 2014, 06:38:47 pm by Rover By The Tyne »
Absolutely, running around my living room like a kid on Christmas morning. Somehow I had a sneaky feeling he'd be on his way back here at some point this season. Bring on Blackpool!!

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 22, 2014, 06:57:38 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
For me, the signing of Billy has more benefit than just on the pitch. The feel good factor, the pulling in of folk who may have dropped off the wagon more recently.

Anyone who has met Billy will know what an infectious character he is and if anyone can give us that air of positivity, around the stands and within the squad, he can.

We now have some big characters in the squad and that ingredient that were missing when Wellens & co lifted us to new heights, is now firmly in place.

It did cross my mind why Copps rediscovered the spring in his step on Saturday. Perhaps he knew his mate was on his way back.

Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 22, 2014, 07:25:22 pm by Red Rover »
I reckon Billy will put 1,500 on the attendance single-handedly on Tuesday night

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 22, 2014, 07:47:15 pm by CusworthRovers »
Take the best orgasm you ever had, multiply it by a thousand and you're still nowhere near it.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on January 22, 2014, 11:17:02 pm by BobG »
Agree Red - but I really do hope Blackpool don't do a number on us on Saturday first.....

:):)

BobG

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 22, 2014, 11:28:44 pm by dknward2 »
if we win sorry when, numbers for the charlton could easy be an extra 1000 than what would have gone after wigan game

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 22, 2014, 11:48:27 pm by bobjimwilly »
if we win sorry when, numbers for the charlton could easy be an extra 1000 than what would have gone after wigan game

and don't forget season ticket holders can swap unused tickets for free match tickets - make sure to bring a friend for free if you can!

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on January 22, 2014, 11:53:42 pm by jonnydog »

and don't forget season ticket holders can swap unused tickets for free match tickets - make sure to bring a friend for free if you can!

I have two unused stubs, but how does it work? Is it one free ticket per stub, if so can the people I give them to take their seats together? As there will be no spare seats around where I sit.

Ta

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on January 23, 2014, 05:59:30 am by idler »
Johnny , I think that you could ring up and book the seats and then hand over your stubs when you pick the tickets up.
I'm sure that I have done this before being an exile I never buy on the day if I take someone with me.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on January 23, 2014, 07:41:36 am by jonnydog »
So I can use both stubs for 2 free tickets, sitting next to each other?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on January 23, 2014, 01:25:56 pm by silent majority »
Yes, why not?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012