Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:35:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: "Singing Sections"  (Read 1178 times)

Wellington Vaults

• Forum Member
"Singing Sections"
« on February 23, 2014, 10:32:13 am by Wellington Vaults »
As a regular visitor to this site from the Dark Side, I note that some of your subscribers are in favour of a "Singing Section" at the KMS.

Well I witnessed my first "Singing Section" at the Riverside yesterday and it was mind-numbingly awful.  Tacky and tawdry, full of pre- pubescent youths in jogging bottoms and yes they have a bleeding drum.

It's tantamount to conceding that the natural ability to generate an atmosphere amongst the home support does not exist so let's create one.  So the marketing people and PR teams get involved with their carefully crafted but "spontaneous" banners.

Awful, truly awful.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Albert Trousers

• Forum Member
Re: "Singing Sections"
« Reply #1 on February 23, 2014, 10:42:41 am by Albert Trousers »
Now then Wellie lad, Seems like its a direct choice between an atmosphere or not, Barnsley was a big improvement (even though I couldn't here our lot from the sw corner) I'm a bit long in the tooth for all this chanting lark but good luck to em I say.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 23, 2014, 11:07:30 am by Boomstick »
The home support in most stadiums these days can't create a decent atmosphere, (I include Leeds here). So a bit of organisation is the only way, (especially at the keepmoat)

jmt

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 23, 2014, 04:08:46 pm by jmt »
But only if it's where I stand  :whistle:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012