Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 08:05:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: This is interesting????  (Read 25426 times)

Wellred

• Forum Member
Re: This is interesting????
« Reply #210 on June 28, 2014, 12:57:40 pm by Wellred »
You are getting boring Mr Hoop. We don't need everything the hierarchy are doing spelling out to us. They want the same things as us, trust them to do the right thing, if not buy some shares yourself.

If they start doing things that seem to be damaging we can jump down their throats then.

Gaz I do have shares not many I grant you but I have shares.
Yes we do need everything or at the very least most of the vision for our community club spelling out to usl. This club means a lot to many in this town in fact contrary to what some might believe it is there to be a legacy for all the youngsters from Doncaster in the future.
The club has seen many a person try to destroy or make a buck or two from it in the past ;  so I make no apology for wanting to see the total vision for the club going into the future.

So far all I have seen is bluff and bluster, many sound bites and little attention to the playing staff required or the finances needed to secure DRFC for future generations.

We should be all pulling in the One Direction.........!

There does seem to have been quite a lot of hostility on here towards the takeover, but maybe that is because some of the same posters who were cheerleading for the Sequentia takeover appear to be rather smug about the situation.

As far as I'm concerned the jury is out and will remain out until I see the sort of players we sign. And I don't mean marquee signings- more the sort of players who can do a decent job in League One.

I don't think it is a case of anyone feeling smug at all.

I think what is baffling many posters is the attitude of certain posters who have been saying for weeks if not months that they trust TB and DW to only sell the club to new owners who will look after the club and carry on the good work they have done.
A case of leaving a sustainable club for the future supporters of DRFC.

Where has that trust gone?

Surely these posters should accept that TB and DW have done exactly what everyone agreed they should do?

What has made so many change their opinions?

Was TB telling lies?
If he is happy with all the details of the takeover why aren't you?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #211 on June 28, 2014, 01:01:14 pm by graingrover »
San Siro sold out this weekend .. not to Inter .. not to Milan .. to One Direction .. busy summer and autumn for our new owner.

neil grainger

« Reply #212 on June 28, 2014, 11:07:04 pm by neil grainger »
I just wish JR had retained his dignity and his cult status with the fans instead of damaging his reputation with all that business over the original failed takeover.

I've always idolised JR as the saviour of my club and I never thought my opinion of him could change but I'm not so sure now.
It's like somebody told me Father Christmas isn't real.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #213 on June 28, 2014, 11:08:26 pm by Sad-Rovers »
It's like somebody told me Father Christmas isn't real.

:saywhat:

neil grainger

« Reply #214 on June 29, 2014, 12:49:32 am by neil grainger »
 :s

TinyPortal © 2005-2012