Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 09:49:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Amusing  (Read 1415 times)

raggytash

• Forum Member
Amusing
« on June 24, 2014, 03:55:46 pm by raggytash »
So the crowdfunder wants 200 quid to be a mascot at a rovers game...... There's only. 600 available though lmao!! So in my reckoning some folk could be 50 by the time they achieve this!! what a joke! So in the first week of this farce we've lost 3 of our best players, no signings, no news of anything... Club in turmoil IMHO!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

CrippyCooke

• Forum Member
Re: Amusing
« Reply #1 on June 24, 2014, 03:57:35 pm by CrippyCooke »
I wouldn't say we're in turmoil. Just very embarrassing.

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 24, 2014, 04:00:31 pm by raggytash »
True, if anything Baldwin should grow a pair, and explain the weird transfer dealings I.e losing over 100k on Duffy and the rest of it,

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 24, 2014, 04:01:43 pm by IDM »
Here's an idea...

Buy your ticket, go to the football.  Be entertained/satisfied/disappointed/frustrated etc.

Next game, do the same, etc etc..

Too much emphasis in whatever else is going on IMHO, when all i want is to watch the football...

PaulRover08

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 24, 2014, 04:05:54 pm by PaulRover08 »
So the crowdfunder wants 200 quid to be a mascot at a rovers game...... There's only. 600 available though lmao!! So in my reckoning some folk could be 50 by the time they achieve this!! what a joke! So in the first week of this farce we've lost 3 of our best players, no signings, no news of anything... Club in turmoil IMHO!
Why is it a joke? They could easily have 5 or 6 mascots per game, maybe more wihtout diminishing the experience for the mascot. Been a long time since it was only 1 mascot per game.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 24, 2014, 04:08:33 pm by River Don »
I suppose they could have about 25 mascots per game. It will keep Louis busy if he has to give them all five minutes, after he's finished going around each of the boxes and posing for all the selfies.

Who says being a popstar is an easy life?

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on June 24, 2014, 04:09:11 pm by Wild Rover »

How many times have we seen 3,4,5 or more "Mascots" for same match, so its not such a far flung Idea., perhaps each player will have own mascot, so that's 17 per match. with Cups that's over 400 per season.

afro goal machine

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 24, 2014, 04:19:22 pm by afro goal machine »
600 mascots over 23 games is 26 !

how much is being a mascot currently?

One_Matty_Lucas

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on June 24, 2014, 04:20:59 pm by One_Matty_Lucas »
I suppose they could have about 25 mascots per game. It will keep Louis busy if he has to give them all five minutes, after he's finished going around each of the boxes and posing for all the selfies.

Who says being a popstar is an easy life?

He has a very busy schedule that is for sure.

Watched the Beckham documentary last month, he doesn't have a day off for 3 months, I know he is only a footballer but still it is a pretty tough schedule.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on June 24, 2014, 04:22:33 pm by wing commander »
Lets go the the whole hogg....

Coin slots in the gents??
charge for going for a ciggy at half time
small exit charge at the end of the game..??
oh and cut down the amount of chips per portion??

It's all getting a bit silly isn't it...If you want to buy a club fine...but don't buy it with our money..

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on June 24, 2014, 04:24:29 pm by Wellred »
Here's an idea...

Buy your ticket, go to the football.  Be entertained/satisfied/disappointed/frustrated etc.

Next game, do the same, etc etc..

Too much emphasis in whatever else is going on IMHO, when all i want is to watch the football...

It will never catch on!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012