Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 08:54:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: So Its a week on since Club set one Of Its fund making stalls out  (Read 8089 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
This subject has been done to death. Im not wasting time going over the same territory.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
I'd just like clarification of "we". Just like AIMH and Hoola wanted clarification of the "we" regarding the SLOs.

Sad,
That reminds me you failed to respond to me saying that "you miss quoted me" earlier, can you explain why?
Alick, give it a rest, there's none worse than you at making a mountain out of a mole hill!

Give me a clue where I have behaved as childishly as Wellred!

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
I'd just like clarification of "we". Just like AIMH and Hoola wanted clarification of the "we" regarding the SLOs.

Sad,
That reminds me you failed to respond to me saying that "you miss quoted me" earlier, can you explain why?
Alick, give it a rest, there's none worse than you at making a mountain out of a mole hill!

Give me a clue where I have behaved as childishly as Wellred!

You'll have to point that post out to me AIMH, I must have missed it.

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member

Why on earth should SM bother to justify anything to you because if your mode of operation is to not to bother  replying to my question earlier on this subject, you don't deserve an answer.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
Because I'm a member of the trust and because that the role of the Directors?

Shouldn't members of a Trust be able to ask questions of that Trust?

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
You accused me of calling the slo's Patsy's, I never and Lee understands that.

The forum is a two way communication but I fully understand SM's frustration in dealing with you. I just wonder if you are deliberately trying to bate him and in general destabilise the VSC? Is that right?

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
You accused me of calling the slo's Patsy's, I never and Lee understands that.

The forum is a two way communication but I fully understand SM's frustration in dealing with you. I just wonder if you are deliberately trying to bate him and in general destabilise the VSC? Is that right?

So who are the Patsies you were referring to in your post about the SLOs?

Also, why would you think that reasoned questions are baiting? I had a question regarding something, similar to your and Hoolas question ref. the meaning of "we" in a post.

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
I did not say the SLO's were Patsy's what I said was that "Patsy  springs to mind" You misquoted me and took it out of context. Was there any  malicious intent in that action?

Fortunately Lee seems to have understood my comment.

Which brings me back to I get the feeling that you never say anything good about the VSC and you are determined to upset the VSC Directors, am I right?

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Think it would be better if we have an off ? The Needhams v Halls .... Maybe on Cusworth park?

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
I did not say the SLO's were Patsy's what I said was that "Patsy  springs to mind"

So the word Patsy sprang to mind because the SLOs didn't ask the questions you wanted? So who were you thinking about when that particular word popped into your head?

I've said plenty of positive things about the VSC, the most recent (without searching) was that they should control any further "fans shares" issued by the club.

AIMH, serious question, do you believe that the VSC should be able to ask questions of the club and expect an answer?

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
Sad,
You seem to have missed the last part of my question.

If you read back you will see that we were asked for questions that we would like asked to the new regime. There were some very relevant questions put forward and yes I think the VSC should be mandated to ask those questions. I don't recall you asking any questions.

Lee said that he carried out research for questions and I have to accept that he did his best but the more difficult questions posed on this forum were not asked,  that concerned me and thats where the word Patsy came to mind. Now you show me where I specifically called him a Patsy.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
Lee said that he carried out research for questions and I have to accept that he did his best but the more difficult questions posed on this forum were not asked,  that concerned me and thats where the word Patsy came to mind. Now you show me where I specifically called him a Patsy.

So you were thinking about a meeting that Lee and Dave attended, you feel he didn't ask difficult questions, you felt concerned and the word Patsy came to mind.

Let's break that down:

Lee and Dave - attended the meeting

Difficult questions - in your opinion not asked.

Concern - you feel concerned that said questions were not asked by the SLOs.

Patsy - This is the part that is causing me concern. The only people at the meeting asking questions (the ones that you feel weren't difficult enough) were Lee and Dave. Why would the word Patsy come to mind if not directed at the people asking, in your opinion, soft questions? Help me out here.

Also, in case you missed it I asked you a question earlier: Do you believe that the VSC should be able to ask questions of the club and expect an answer?

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member

So you were thinking about a meeting that Lee and Dave attended, you feel he didn't ask difficult questions, you felt concerned and the word Patsy came to mind.

Let's break that down:

Patsy - This is the part that is causing me concern. The only people at the meeting asking questions (the ones that you feel weren't difficult enough) were Lee and Dave. Why would the word Patsy come to mind if not directed at the people asking, in your opinion, soft questions? Help me out here.

Also, in case you missed it I asked you a question earlier: Do you believe that the VSC should be able to ask questions of the club and expect an answer?

I dont know if you are still on drugs but I suggest you read my comments again I did answer your question.

Quote: There were some very relevant questions put forward and yes I think the VSC should be mandated to ask those questions.

What don't you understand about my comment? If they ask questions they should get an answer!!!

Didn't Lee say that he never attended due to work commitments so he wasn't there was he? hence the debate about "WE"

perhaps its bed time.

neil grainger

Re: So Its a week on since Club set one Of Its fund making stalls out
« Reply #73 on June 28, 2014, 11:21:01 pm by neil grainger »

Do you not have anything better to do with your time?
Serious question, please consider.

Let's break that down:

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
My apologies, just noted that you'd answered that earlier. I'm fully recovered now and I've been at work since 05:00 hence I'm not exactly sparking at the moment.

So just to confirm, you think the VSC should be able to ask questions of the club and expect an answer yet when I and others ask questions of the VSC we're accused of baiting?

Surely the VSC should welcome questions from its members and potential members? It's not a secret society, all are welcome to join and the meetings are held in public.

JayBaker

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on June 28, 2014, 11:29:06 pm by JayBaker »
Nice, different idea for people putting money into the club.

However, I'd like fans who give money to a club to have some sort of significant stake in the club.

With that said, it'd be nice if something similar was done via the VSC where fans get perks provided by the club in order to have supporters own VSC shares, thus boosting VSC ownership of the actual club.

But I guess there has to be political will from those in power to have the general public invest - and have some say - in their club. And to be fair, those days are gone, if indeed they ever really existed.

I hope this crowdfunding campaign reaches its target anyway. It'd be nice to see people help with investment, if they can afford it.

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
Neil,

I sympathise with you but when someone asks a question I think it is respectful to answer it. I think when it gets to this point perhaps it should be done by PM.

Sad,
I think you are very tired and your points are falling apart to the point of losing the plot. Take time to recover and I am more than willing to debate by PM tomorrow.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on June 28, 2014, 11:32:04 pm by GazLaz »

However, I'd like fans who give money to a club to have some sort of significant stake in the club.

With that said, it'd be nice if something similar was done via the VSC where fans get perks provided by the club in order to have supporters own VSC shares, thus boosting VSC ownership of the actual club.

But I guess there has to be political will from those in power to have the general public invest - and have some say - in their club. And to be fair, those days are gone, if indeed they ever really existed.

I hope this crowdfunding campaign reaches its target anyway. It'd be nice to see people help with investment, if they can afford it.

Good sensible positive post. Think you're on the wrong forum my friend.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
Neil,

I sympathise with you but when someone asks a question I think it is respectful to answer it. I think when it gets to this point perhaps it should be done by PM.

Sad,
I think you are very tired and your points are falling apart to the point of losing the plot. Take time to recover and I am more than willing to debate by PM tomorrow.

I'm fine AIMH, sleep is for the weak and all that.

I note you didn't manage to answer my breakdown earlier, you seem to be very keen on me answering your questions so please do me the courtesy of answering mine.

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
Sad,
Take it easy and  read back what I said you sound very tired.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
I appreciate your concern but I assure you I'm fine.

I've re read your post and I'm STILL stuck on the Patsy issue I'm afraid.

Why would that word pop into your head if not referring to our SLOs? They were the ones who weren't, in your opinion, asking difficult questions. There was no one else at the meeting asking questions.

patsy[ pat-see ]
noun [plural pat·sies. Slang.]
1. a person who is easily swindled, deceived, coerced, persuaded, etc.; sucker.

Humour me, WHY did that word pop into your head?

Who is the person that is easily deceived?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:10:08 am by Sad-Rovers »

Viking Jack

• Forum Member
To cut through all this rubbish, I thought I might say that the crowdfunder things shot up about 20 grand today. Still under what it needs to be bringing in to finish before the deadline, but there's definitely some serious money coming in (Even if it is just JR and LT topping the money up).

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on June 29, 2014, 12:33:00 am by GazLaz »
They will extend the deadline I'm sure and we will reach the £2m eventually.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on June 29, 2014, 08:27:44 am by Nudga »
Think it would be better if we have an off ? The Needhams v Halls .... Maybe on Cusworth park?

Really? You wouldn't last two minutes haha

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #84 on June 29, 2014, 08:38:41 am by Wellred »

Why would that word pop into your head if not referring to our SLOs? They were the ones who weren't, in your opinion, asking difficult questions. There was no one else at the meeting asking questions.

patsy[ pat-see ]

I suggest you ignore the silly old t**t SAD. You will never get a sensible rsponse from him

AIMH has always been an idiot with selective memory.
He accuses a number of people on here of not replying to his questions but guess what he doesn't reply to others posts either. "Patsy is a classic case. Notice how he has avoided giving you an answer"
He has also conveniently avoided my post about the previous owners giving the ok to the take over (as have many others)
Just look at some of his posts. They range from the childish to idiotic.The man is an idiot. Leave the pathetic old fart to his inane ramblings.

coventryrover

• Forum Member
A hypothetical question. Could a post be considered abusive if it was factually correct? For example, when someone called me an egotistical, condescending Kitson a year or two back, would I have been justified in complaining and demanding a retraction?

and  youre not?  ;)

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on June 29, 2014, 08:45:08 am by Wellred »
When did we stop being proper blokes? Reporting to mods? Get a grip.

I haven't got a problem with that Nudga as long as the same rules apply to everyone.

They do, if you report it we look at it. Simple.

But some people's reports are just childish.

So now you are judge and jury as well?
If it doesn't suit you or it is about one of the faithful it gets dismissed as childish eh. What a surprise.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member

Great post Jay! 100% agree

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member

patsy[ pat-see ]

I suggest you ignore the silly old t**t SAD. You will never get a sensible rsponse from him

AIMH has always been an idiot with selective memory.
He accuses a number of people on here of not replying to his questions but guess what he doesn't reply to others posts either. "Patsy is a classic case. Notice how he has avoided giving you an answer"
He has also conveniently avoided my post about the previous owners giving the ok to the take over (as have many others)
Just look at some of his posts. They range from the childish to idiotic.The man is an idiot. Leave the pathetic old fart to his inane ramblings.

Identity theft police! Quick! We used to have a Wellred on here who complained about abusive posts, but his account has been hacked.

wesisback

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on June 29, 2014, 10:11:56 am by wesisback »
I'm assuming it wasn't deleted because nobody filed a complaint about it. Is that the right answer??
Wrong! I filed a complaint as soon as it happened. Obviously was overlooked.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012