Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 09:41:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Post here if you support John Ryan. Part 2  (Read 12492 times)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: Post here if you support John Ryan. Part 2
« Reply #90 on July 07, 2014, 04:23:53 pm by hoolahoop »
Yep,

It seems you aren't allowed an opinion as an individual if you have 'VSC member' tagged under your username.

I find that frustrating because most 'VSC members' posting on here have nothing to do with the running of the VSC.

Nope I've just had a play on words post removed . To say I am feeling fuming is an understatement.
The post was totally meant firmly tongue in cheek and was not deemed "helpful". Sorry Filo this is a forum for grown up people
I'M SEETHING........

Hoola I messaged you in private explaining why, you should afford me the same courtesy, anyway my decision stands, i said the other day that I was going to try and restore some sanity on here, your post may well have been jokey, but in my opinion there were confrontational undertones. I'd have preffered to have kept this rxchange private, but you made it public. I'm sorry if this offends and your fuming but this is my last word on the matter, I will not become embroiled in a tit for tat exchanged, case closed!

Filo you were pm'd back long before I posted on here this is bollox and what you have done is bloody ridiculous.
Sanity is being firmly " tongue in cheek " . Your decision is the worst moderation I have encountered on here for some time.
Last post ........now read only.
You insult me with your assertion that I did not attempt to give you the same courtesy. That is blatantly untrue and led me to provoke some consideration from you via the pm box.
I'm fuming and quite frankly don't need this and if you want to know why then check that inbox or if you're still unsure check with Dagenham rover....... !!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 04:26:07 pm by hoolahoop »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on July 07, 2014, 04:59:23 pm by Filo »
Hoola, you did private message me and thats how it should have stayed, you chose to make it public!

Now as you've pointed out, this forum is for grown ups, so stop behaving like a petulant child please!

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on July 07, 2014, 05:05:32 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Filo in your first post on this you posted

"Hoola I messaged you in private explaining why, you should afford me the same courtesy, "

To me that says you are saying  Hoola did not pm you after your initial pm

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on July 07, 2014, 05:12:04 pm by GazLaz »
Absolute farce. I'm done...

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on July 07, 2014, 09:13:57 pm by hoolahoop »
Hoola, you did private message me and thats how it should have stayed, you chose to make it public!

Now as you've pointed out, this forum is for grown ups, so stop behaving like a petulant child please!

The 4 of you that liked the tone of this post should take a long hard look at yourselves. As you should Filo.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012