Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 11:09:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: If........  (Read 1290 times)

raggytash

• Forum Member
If........
« on July 08, 2014, 09:22:16 am by raggytash »
If there's no problems or anything untowards going off, why can't anyone have the decency and respect for us the fans to explain what's going on...... It's fine when there whisking your money for s/t then treat you like shte.... No excuses for it imho

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wing commander

• Forum Member
Re: If........
« Reply #1 on July 08, 2014, 09:54:49 am by wing commander »
  I posted something similar the other day...I find the contempt the club are showing us on one hand while holding out the begging bowl with the other totally insulting to be honest.....Theres no reason why a carefully worded statement couldn't have been put out explaining the delay rather thasn using backhand comments to the right ear knowing it would get posted....IRWT???????????? If the new regime would give me something to trust and I might consider it...until then!!!!!

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 08, 2014, 09:57:42 am by GazLaz »
They won't be allowed to say anything till the takeover is complete probably.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 08, 2014, 10:11:31 am by Sad-Rovers »
That's my take. Essentially the club is in limbo until the deal is done, not a particularly good situation but no amount of wailing on our part is likely to change that.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 08, 2014, 10:12:54 am by wing commander »
    That's a bit of a whispy straw Gaz...There will be a confidentiality agreement which will prohibit discussing the terms of the money changing hands at this stage...However they were happy to state that we have one of the top- budgets in league one...There will be nothing stopping them updating the fans that they couldn't move on contracts until the official takeover date....Which in itself is a mystery to me...I asked my wifes mate who is a corporate Lawyer what could be the delay,and the only thing she could come up with was availability of funds as the paperwork could be produced in a couple of days once they had a heads of agreement....I'm not saying this as another you against me thing...To me whatever side your opinion currently falls its bloody disrespectful to all of us...

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 08, 2014, 10:17:44 am by GazLaz »
It's not just a transfer of ownership though is it, it a complete new company being formed as far as I am aware. Mind you if that's the case the VSC as share holders would know about it wouldn't they.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 08, 2014, 10:25:36 am by wing commander »
Gaz...You can register a limited company with companies house and have it up and running and trading within 24 hours for a few hundred quid...I've done it myself when I wanted to protect my main company when I had a idea I wanted to go with (which was wise as it didn't work)....I fully appreciate that you  and sad want to defend them as that's been your position from day one...I just cant see the justification to it....If there was a TOTAL confidentiality agreement both the vendor and buyer would have released a pre agreed statement confirming the sale and nothing else...That wasn't the case!!!!!

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 08, 2014, 10:29:13 am by raggytash »
I feel there's something either,'Big' waiting round the corner and it'll be full steam ahead or a case 'oh fk' what have we done from jr lt, knowing Duffy was told he'd be paid under 1200 a week I think it's gonna be the latter, but some kind of statement would be appreciated, I just can't understand why Ryan doesn't just say..... Wait till the 17th everyone and look who we've signed???? It's not like him at all so that's my reasoning for thinking there's a major problem

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 08, 2014, 10:34:49 am by GazLaz »
Duffy just got a 50% pay cut due to the relegation clause. We just have to wait and see what happens, time will tell.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 08, 2014, 10:41:28 am by wing commander »
Yes to be fair they were in all the players contracts and nothing to do with the new owners....There is obviously something unusual going on here...The smart money would fall on a new investor who we don't know about who for some reason needs time to provide funds..Which isn't beyond the realms of possibility if the money is tied up in trusts for example..You cant just get it out overnight.....

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 08, 2014, 10:59:03 am by since-1969 »
correct !! There are such this as confidentiality clauses which prohibits about either party from disclosing information about each the other or the frame work of the take over . Time IS ticking over and all the speculation will not change anything UNTIL the 18th. Aaaaaaahhhhh
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 11:06:25 am by since-1969 »

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 08, 2014, 11:20:39 am by wing commander »
I
correct !! There are such this as confidentiality clauses which prohibits about either party from disclosing information about each the other or the frame work of the take over . Time IS ticking over and all the speculation will not change anything UNTIL the 18th. Aaaaaaahhhhh

I don't agree with that,you cant hold the type of press conference JR and LT did if you had a total confidentiality clause..You would have had a JOINT agreed statement and that would be all....You cant pick and choose from one day to another wether you talk about it or not....

TinyPortal © 2005-2012