Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 02:27:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fundraiser  (Read 2321 times)

raggytash

• Forum Member
Fundraiser
« on July 12, 2014, 06:02:57 pm by raggytash »
Right!! ..... It's become more apparent than ever that the keyboard warriors are being just that..... Let's try and make the club money and have some 'straighteners' in a regulated environment before a game or at h /t.... Personally I think it'd be a great earner and finally see who can back there mouth up

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
Re: Fundraiser
« Reply #1 on July 12, 2014, 06:15:24 pm by Copps is Magic »

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 12, 2014, 07:35:48 pm by Nudga »
I'd like to take on Mad Mick and Nobby at the same time. Oil do the foight fer free, but I want a caravan, fer me ma, in periwinkle blue. An oil take yer shoes.

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 12, 2014, 08:22:56 pm by raggytash »
I think it's be a footballing first but a good laugh, then any grudges ie workplace grudges could be taken to the hallowed turf

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 12, 2014, 08:40:53 pm by IDM »
Right!! ..... It's become more apparent than ever that the keyboard warriors are being just that..... Let's try and make the club money and have some 'straighteners' in a regulated environment before a game or at h /t.... Personally I think it'd be a great earner and finally see who can back there mouth up

What the f**k are you on about? Can you post that again in english please?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 12, 2014, 08:59:51 pm by Nudga »
Bloody hell IDM it's not hard to understand,  we're gonna have a leveller, an all in, a straightener,  an anything goes bare knuckle fight at half time, to raise money for the club funds. A joke obviously.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 12, 2014, 11:02:39 pm by Copps is Magic »
we're gonna have a leveller, an all in, a straightener,  an anything goes bare knuckle fight at half time

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 13, 2014, 01:18:34 am by IDM »
Bloody hell IDM it's not hard to understand,  we're gonna have a leveller, an all in, a straightener,  an anything goes bare knuckle fight at half time, to raise money for the club funds. A joke obviously.

Precisely, but a crap one at that.  The threads on this forum have really gone down the bog recently. I look forward to the actual football starting and having something concrete to discuss instead of rumour, speculation and childish arguments.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 13, 2014, 08:23:21 am by The Red Baron »
I'm not sure things will improve greatly when the football starts. We're going to be a few weeks behind everybody else in terms of squad building, so I'm steeling myself for a poor start. And we know what this place is like when we lose one game, never mind two or three.

Also I have a feeling that whatever transpires on Friday will leave more questions than answers.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on July 13, 2014, 09:04:54 am by hoolahoop »
I'm not sure things will improve greatly when the football starts. We're going to be a few weeks behind everybody else in terms of squad building, so I'm steeling myself for a poor start. And we know what this place is like when we lose one game, never mind two or three.

Also I have a feeling that whatever transpires on Friday will leave more questions than answers.

I'm not looking forward to " Black Friday " .  :(

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 13, 2014, 10:52:23 am by The Red Baron »

I'm not looking forward to " Black Friday " .  :(

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTMj8x75pWk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTMj8x75pWk</a>

bfdoncaster west

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 13, 2014, 09:35:44 pm by bfdoncaster west »
wot Fundraiser we doing

TinyPortal © 2005-2012