Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 09:50:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Is it fraud??  (Read 5135 times)

raggytash

• Forum Member
Is it fraud??
« on July 23, 2014, 03:06:18 pm by raggytash »
Only a few days after tbs official statement of intent for next season, it's quite clear it's a load of shite and in my book fraud at a major scale! So what's happened in those 3 days ???

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Is it fraud??
« Reply #1 on July 23, 2014, 03:08:19 pm by IDM »
Fraud now?  really?  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 23, 2014, 03:12:25 pm by Wellred »
Only a few days after tbs official statement of intent for next season, it's quite clear it's a load of shite and in my book fraud at a major scale! So what's happened in those 3 days ???

No it isn't fraud.

It is a bit of a back track from the original statement though.
I would imagine season tickets sales will dry up now with the latest statement. Had I know earlier the lack of ambition from the club I certainly wouldn't have bough my ST

Lipsy

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 23, 2014, 03:13:02 pm by Lipsy »
It's only statement saying that the team will be a mixture of experience and youth. We don't even know what the really means yet...

Some people have leapt to the assumption that it means 'cheap' and 'useless' - I have read the statement, and I must have missed that bit.

It may well come to pass that it does indeed mean 'cheap' and 'useless', it's just that we don't know yet... I'm keeping an open mind.

MrWoodySir

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 23, 2014, 03:13:37 pm by MrWoodySir »
It's not fraud but I'll be wanting a refund for my season ticket and rightly so!

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 23, 2014, 03:17:02 pm by IDM »
It's not fraud but I'll be wanting a refund for my season ticket and rightly so!

Why?  Why not go to the games and cheer on the starting 11, whoever they are?

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 23, 2014, 03:18:18 pm by RedArmy »

Because we have been treated awful by the club.

MrWoodySir

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 23, 2014, 03:18:53 pm by MrWoodySir »

Because I don't believe the current set-up have the best interests of the club. Many VSC members said the same when JR was going to be taking control of the club and I can't remember you calling them out for that.  :headbang: Or is my opinion less valid for one reason or another?  :byebye:

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 23, 2014, 03:20:29 pm by IDM »
Are you really that fickle?  Players, managers, owners come and go and there will always be change of sorts.   These days fans seem to demand too much.

What is wrong with turning out on a saturday to support the team and hopefully being entertained along the way, ideally in the best division we can compete in?

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 23, 2014, 03:21:40 pm by RedArmy »
Are you really that fickle?  Players, managers, owners come and go and there will always be change of sorts.   These days fans seem to demand too much.

What is wrong with turning out on a saturday to support the team and hopefully being entertained along the way, ideally in the best division we can compete in?

What's entertaining about watching us get beat week in week out?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 23, 2014, 03:21:56 pm by IDM »

Because I don't believe the current set-up have the best interests of the club. Many VSC members said the same when JR was going to be taking control of the club and I can't remember you calling them out for that.  :headbang: Or is my opinion less valid for one reason or another?  :byebye:

Not true, I would challenge anyone regardless of their opinion re ownership etc, to continue to come to the stadium and to support the team.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on July 23, 2014, 03:23:01 pm by dickos1 »
I think the majority of us will still be there, but whether it's enjoyable is a different matter

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on July 23, 2014, 03:23:35 pm by steve@dcfd »

He will have bought his season ticket in good faith as a supporter of DRFC the club have broken that faith from March to May 5 th to July 21st to today all different statements from the manager and CEO and owners.

MrWoodySir

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on July 23, 2014, 03:24:01 pm by MrWoodySir »

What Red Army posted. I haven't got much money as it is but I don't want to be giving money to the likes of John Ryan and TB, who both clearly have different intentions then what we're initially given.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on July 23, 2014, 03:24:33 pm by IDM »

Who say's we'll get beat week in week out?  We didn't in 2012/12 but that wasn't particularly entertaining either.  What I am really on about is folks just going to the games because they like to go watch the football, regardless of the off-field goings on..

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on July 23, 2014, 03:26:16 pm by steve@dcfd »

Who say's we'll get beat week in week out?  We didn't in 2012/12 but that wasn't particularly entertaining either.  What I am really on about is folks just going to the games because they like to go watch the football, regardless of the off-field goings on..

The club have broken their side in IRWT and that is wrong.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on July 23, 2014, 05:19:09 pm by ravenrover »

We've been doing that for years now with the odd exception

uptonson

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on July 23, 2014, 05:23:24 pm by uptonson »
Yes it is.  I have supported DRFC for over 50 years but these crooks are nearly as bad as Richardson and we are going one way, to the conference.  I will be wanting my money back asap.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on July 23, 2014, 05:27:23 pm by wilts rover »
Yes it is.  I have supported DRFC for over 50 years but these crooks are nearly as bad as Richardson and we are going one way, to the conference.  I will be wanting my money back asap.

away you go then - hopefully you will also stop posting on here and bothering the fans who do support the club through thick and thin, whoever the owner is.

Rovers 'til I Die - should be 'Rover's 'til I Cry'

redbrez

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on July 23, 2014, 05:28:13 pm by redbrez »
 :that:     :suicide:  conference bound , we are going back , all the hard work wasted , and that's from a happy clapper .....  Are next signing 16 year old Lilly blunt , willing to play for £200 a week , barnsleys tea girl is all we can afford

uptonson

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on July 23, 2014, 05:31:51 pm by uptonson »

away you go then - hopefully you will also stop posting on here and bothering the fans who do support the club through thick and thin, whoever the owner is.

Rovers 'til I Die - should be 'Rover's 'til I Cry'

Obviously thick, but hay ho, we are all entitled to our opinion.

Keenstonian

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on July 23, 2014, 05:40:36 pm by Keenstonian »
If you buy a season ticket and are given a season ticket then the contract has been honoured.

If you wish to claim fraud against Doncaster Rovers may I wish you, your legal team and your bank manager all the very best.

uptonson

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on July 23, 2014, 05:44:28 pm by uptonson »
If you buy a season ticket and are given a season ticket then the contract has been honoured.

If you wish to claim fraud against Doncaster Rovers may I wish you, your legal team and your bank manager all the very best.

Season tickets not issued yet so ain't got a contract yet.  They got my money.  You must not have ordered one or you would know.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on July 23, 2014, 05:48:27 pm by the vicar »

The answer to that is YES YES YES

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on July 23, 2014, 05:49:52 pm by Dagenham Rover »

Misselling springs to mind though, promises of trying for an immediate return (before the transfer fiasco)then a few days ago,  we can support Paul with a playing budget that allows him to achieve all of our ambitions for a return to the Championship. then after everybodies bought the season tickets lets change the goalposts and tell them whats really going to happen  :blink:

but having said that I'll still be there and thats what they rely on

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on July 23, 2014, 05:53:10 pm by the vicar »

Becaus they don't want to put money into shysters pockets thats why

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on July 23, 2014, 06:06:37 pm by the vicar »
All that are against this should go and let them know how they feel if its illegal in the ground then out side with the tv cameras there so all involved see it

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on July 23, 2014, 06:22:44 pm by raggytash »
Nobody's saying this or that but everyone who's boughtva st will not next year!! Absolutely disgusting and if everybody wants cash back so be it

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on July 23, 2014, 06:38:16 pm by IDM »

The answer to that is YES YES YES

I answered this earlier in the thread, but you seem to want to answer for me, albeit incorrectly.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on July 23, 2014, 06:45:58 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Season tickets not issued yet so ain't got a contract yet.  They got my money.  You must not have ordered one or you would know.

A transaction is made when the money changes hands, not the goods or services bought.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012