Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 03:10:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rupee, anyone know this lad?  (Read 6880 times)

MiKA

• Forum Member
Rupee, anyone know this lad?
« on July 30, 2014, 05:56:42 pm by MiKA »
...... he's posted the following on Twitter

"If Doncaster Rovers finish higher than 12th next season, I will get Louis Tomlinson's named tattooed on my right arse cheek."

Right now I'd say that his arse cheek could be spared but should be we bring in more players and finish in the top half of the season will he be true to his word!  It would certainly be some decent half time entertainment for the last home game of the season!!!

:blush:   :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
Re: Rupee, anyone know this lad?
« Reply #1 on July 30, 2014, 05:59:09 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
Oh dear.

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 30, 2014, 05:59:45 pm by coventryrover »
Rob Ghosh

Very quick to shoot his mouth off criticising rovers

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 30, 2014, 06:01:38 pm by dickos1 »
He made a similar bet with me the last time we were in league one,
Also said keegan was worst player to ever play for us and guaranteed he'd not play 6 games because he's injury prone

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 30, 2014, 06:03:59 pm by NickDRFC »
What was the outcome of that similar bet? Did he get a daft tattoo?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 30, 2014, 06:06:16 pm by Sprotyrover »
Hmmm! I bet Mr Gosh's pad is stuffed full of One Direction Tat!  :cool:

GM-MarkB

« Reply #6 on July 30, 2014, 06:22:02 pm by GM-MarkB »
Ooooh I do hope LT has lots of middle names.......

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 30, 2014, 06:22:56 pm by wilts rover »
I believe he also said that we would be relegated under Saunders? Also something about himself becoming a 'hero' in August?

And wherever we finish he wont see it, he doesnt even go to the games!

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 30, 2014, 06:37:16 pm by Orlandokarla »
Rob Ghosh

Sad thing is, I think all he really ever wanted was to be liked and validated by people on here. When that didn't work, he instead became the pantomime villain.

He's like a neglected puppy, who acts up because he has realised that negative attention is better than being ignored.  He clearly thrives on it, and is so invested in his social media persona, I doubt he'll ever learn grow up change.

It's really quite tragic in a comic-book-super-villain kind of way.

Not worth a single moment of anyone's attention; it just feeds the ego.

donnygav93

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 30, 2014, 06:39:38 pm by donnygav93 »
I Don't mind the lad he sometimes comes out with daft suggestions as do i we normally have a interesting debate when neither of us really get anywhere

I've print screened his Facebook post and will happily accompany him to the tatoo shop when the season is over

And i'm not Rob so don't claim your 5 pounds

donnygav93

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on July 30, 2014, 06:52:45 pm by donnygav93 »
They are obsessed  oh and dickos1 saying we had a similar bet... We didn't!

My bet with him was that we'd be relegated. £20 to a charity of the winners choice. I lost. He never told me the name of the charity he wanted £20 donating to.

Glad Keegan proved me wrong. Class player! I don't know how the f**k the 2 bets are similar. It's nothing to do with him... I still want us to have a good season! I just don't see it... I never want us to fail. Oh and I went to 10/11 games last season, and have been a regular from the conference days from 10 year old. Complete myth that "he doesn't go to any games"... I just don't like the keepmoat so won't go until the atmosphere drastically improves!

Can you post that please Gav?

Oh and also... I'm not looking for attention, I just have my opinions the same as every body does

Will you put my comments above on behalf of me please?  since I don't get a right to reply, being banned and all that.

Rob Just asked me to post on his behalf i must be his bitch now  :suicide:

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 30, 2014, 06:59:06 pm by Sad-Rovers »
I believe he also said that we would be relegated under Saunders? Also something about himself becoming a 'hero' in August?

He was at Leicester with me.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on July 30, 2014, 07:05:00 pm by dickos1 »
Similar bet as in predicting we would fail, so you'd think he'd learn from that.
Plus he was banned under a previous username when the bet was over, I've only just realised it's the same bloke recently.
Anyway.
I think we'll finish top 10 minimum,

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on July 30, 2014, 07:10:16 pm by Sad-Rovers »
Similar bet as in predicting we would fail, so you'd think he'd learn from that.
Plus he was banned under a previous username when the bet was over, I've only just realised it's the same bloke recently.
Anyway.
I think we'll finish top 10 minimum,

He's got a point though, we've not exactly had the best pre-season.

Personally I think we'll reach the playoffs, minimum. Perhaps I should Tweet a counter bet, VSC tattoo if we DON'T finish above 12th?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on July 30, 2014, 07:14:03 pm by dickos1 »
I know we haven't had a good pre season, but that's my point our pre season 2 years ago was equally as bad for recruitment and losing players and look what happened.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Rupee
« Reply #15 on July 30, 2014, 07:31:09 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Instead of a frivolous wager, why not offer your services to the club and do something positive. I'm sure Shaun Lockwood can find a suitable task.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
Re: Rupee
« Reply #16 on July 30, 2014, 07:45:16 pm by Sad-Rovers »
Instead of a frivolous wager, why not offer your services to the club and do something positive. I'm sure Shaun Lockwood can find a suitable task.

I'm on the DRSG committee, member of the VSC, attend meetings and talk to Shaun and Gavin on a regular basis. I do my bit, ta.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on July 30, 2014, 07:48:44 pm by wilts rover »

Thanks for clarifying that Sad, I ammend my post to 'he hardly ever goes to any games and certainly no home ones'.

Gav - if you wish to post this back to Mr Gosh - How people think the atmosphere is going to improve (or that they are helping/supporting the club) by staying away is beyond me, are the rest of just there to provide their entertainment then? And yes everyone is entitled to their opinions, but how can anyone comment on the performance of the team when they hardly ever go?

Incidently the fact that you give a platform for people like Mr Gosh to air their poorly informed vitriolic bile is the reason I wont join the DRSG or use its forum.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on July 30, 2014, 07:52:18 pm by IDM »

Incidently the fact that you give a platform for people like Mr Gosh to air their poorly informed vitriolic bile is the reason I wont join the DRSG or use its forum.

We get a fair bit of that on here too....

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on July 30, 2014, 07:57:29 pm by Iberian Red »
Rob Ghosh

Sad thing is, I think all he really ever wanted was to be liked and validated by people on here. When that didn't work, he instead became the pantomime villain.

He's like a neglected puppy, who acts up because he has realised that negative attention is better than being ignored.  He clearly thrives on it, and is so invested in his social media persona, I doubt he'll ever learn grow up change.

It's really quite tragic in a comic-book-super-villain kind of way.

Not worth a single moment of anyone's attention; it just feeds the ego.

Thank you for spending a moment..

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on July 30, 2014, 08:03:13 pm by Sad-Rovers »

I'm sorry that you won't join Wilts but I won't ban someone for holding a differing viewpoint, that'd make me quite the hypocrite, no?

donnygav93

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on July 30, 2014, 08:08:47 pm by donnygav93 »

Thanks for clarifying that Sad, I ammend my post to 'he hardly ever goes to any games and certainly no home ones'.

Gav - if you wish to post this back to Mr Gosh - How people think the atmosphere is going to improve (or that they are helping/supporting the club) by staying away is beyond me, are the rest of just there to provide their entertainment then? And yes everyone is entitled to their opinions, but how can anyone comment on the performance of the team when they hardly ever go?

In regards to your post wilts i agree totally with you unfortunately i can't afford to go to every game but id never slag the people who attend week in week out

What also confuses me is the amount of supporters who pay on gate at away games then complain about lack of signings on our part i no its not easy for some but surely its better to buy tickets from our ticket office and we get a percentage (however small) is better than nothing

Albert Trousers

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on July 30, 2014, 08:08:52 pm by Albert Trousers »
Sorry to go OT but having seen the word puppy on here. Does anyone know what happened to him?
A few years back he was running the north branch then after his ban for shitting on a train seat on the way back from Carlisle (maybe they should have rubbed his nose on it?) he seems to have disappeared of the face of the earth

donnygav93

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on July 30, 2014, 08:11:28 pm by donnygav93 »
Responce from Mr Ghosh

I'm part of DRSG, that's how I hope to improve the atmosphere! Productively. Hopefully I actively play a part in new things that happen and changes that are made... If that all works then I'll be there every single week that I can be.

RJHeader

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on July 30, 2014, 08:19:22 pm by RJHeader »
Isnt he an Everton fan?

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on July 30, 2014, 08:27:47 pm by Iberian Red »

I'm sorry that you won't join Wilts but I won't ban someone for holding a differing viewpoint, that'd make me quite the hypocrite, no?
Wood you grass a grass.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on July 30, 2014, 08:53:43 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »

I'm on the DRSG committee, member of the VSC, attend meetings and talk to Shaun and Gavin on a regular basis. I do my bit, ta.

I wasn't referring to you. Unless you and this Rupee or Rob Gnosh etc., are the same fella

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on July 30, 2014, 08:59:57 pm by RoversAlias »
Rupee posted on here as "donnyrovers" or "donnyroversfc", I think he became public troll #1 for a while as well but this was ages ago now.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on July 30, 2014, 09:00:55 pm by Sad-Rovers »

I wasn't referring to you. Unless you and this Rupee or Rob Gnosh etc., are the same fella

We can't be, I'm Mad Mick.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on July 30, 2014, 09:40:50 pm by RedJ »

We can't be, I'm Mad Mick.

f**k off I'm Mad Mick. :silly:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012