Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:24:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: stability or success  (Read 8732 times)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: stability or success
« Reply #60 on November 07, 2014, 06:47:27 am by hoolahoop »
He identifies the right players,but has yet to prove he can get the best from the players he signs,Harry Forrester the most glaring example.

SCWK , I  know that you aren't PD's biggest fan but what do you propose he can do about Forrester's temperament which is  his biggest weakness ?
So far he appears to have used him effectively IMO both in the starting eleven or as an impact sub .

Seems to me that HF has to curb his own petulance and grow up . Don't you think that a retired professional footballer of the stature of PD hasn't taken the time out to have a word with this young player ?

He now has his disjointed team playing well not fantastically well but given all the circumstances he has had to put up with he's now on track. Watch this team begin to fly.......   
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 06:50:21 am by hoolahoop »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bfdoncaster west

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on November 07, 2014, 11:33:14 pm by bfdoncaster west »
who wood you have as  owners

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on November 08, 2014, 12:35:36 am by Bentley Bullet »
If John Ryan returned the town would awake from its nonchalance, and sit up.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on November 08, 2014, 12:36:22 am by bobjimwilly »
If John Ryan returned the town would awake from its nonchalance, and sit up.

The whole town? Not sure about that. I'm sure we'd get a couple hundred more on the gate, which would be nice, but I honestly think that ship has sailed BB.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on November 08, 2014, 12:47:52 am by Bentley Bullet »
Loyalty might not stretch to the whole town if the ingrates on this forum are a fair representation, BJW, but I don't believe they are.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on November 08, 2014, 03:47:40 am by hoolahoop »
Loyalty might not stretch to the whole town if the ingrates on this forum are a fair representation, BJW, but I don't believe they are.

There are few ingrates . Many that respect what he did for our club and
Many that were insulted by the way he behaved petulantly and dragged our club into being a laughing stock.
All that hard work undone at Barnsley, the SC  fiasco, the Crowdfunder fiasco , the McKay fiasco and the media gaffes.
Need I go on , still many like me think a lot of JR despite all that  ; what more from me, you and the rest of the supporters does JR warrant BB ?

He reminds me of my own dad who was a superb musician but full of bluster in other areas of his life - a disappointment right to the end so please excuse me my opinion.

The JR thing surely has been done to death by now  ?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 03:51:57 am by hoolahoop »

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on November 08, 2014, 07:11:49 am by acko »
my last word on this subject is that bramhall,watson and blunt along with baldwin see drfc as a small club belonging in the league one/two of the football league,ryan rightly or wrongly wanted more for the club he not only supported but loved,and not lets forget bramhall and watson both thro the dummies out of the pram and resigned from the board not too long ago.ryan was wrong to trust them as for blunt hes good at arranging a company for selling and an expert in administration bramhall said that when it was suggested administration was on the cards if ryan recalled is lone.i am afraid we have small memorys when we call ryan what he did for this club was without doubt immense in the history of drfc.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on November 08, 2014, 07:46:25 am by idler »
They still contributed financially though Acko.
Without that we would have sunk without trace.
Everybody should acknowledge what JR did for the club but we have to move on, with or without JR.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on November 08, 2014, 11:31:46 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
my last word on this subject is that bramhall,watson and blunt along with baldwin see drfc as a small club belonging in the league one/two of the football league,ryan rightly or wrongly wanted more for the club he not only supported but loved,and not lets forget bramhall and watson both thro the dummies out of the pram and resigned from the board not too long ago.ryan was wrong to trust them as for blunt hes good at arranging a company for selling and an expert in administration bramhall said that when it was suggested administration was on the cards if ryan recalled is lone.i am afraid we have small memorys when we call ryan what he did for this club was without doubt immense in the history of drfc.

The saddest thing I've heard if you believe that to be true. You have been brainwashed. Just observe for the next few years and see where we are.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on November 08, 2014, 11:34:32 am by acko »
only time will tell maybe youve been brainwashed

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on November 08, 2014, 04:38:56 pm by BobG »
The only point to think on Acko, is which of the two competing groups of directors do you reckon might use bullshit?

Answer that honestly and you know who's been brain washed.

BobG

PS Crowd funding anyone?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on November 08, 2014, 06:11:29 pm by Bentley Bullet »
"Bundesliga Experiment" anyone?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #72 on November 08, 2014, 09:12:45 pm by IDM »
"Bundesliga Experiment" anyone?

You mean the 3 season on that is only 14 games old?

bfdoncaster west

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on November 09, 2014, 01:17:00 pm by bfdoncaster west »
why not do a new player  Experiment

TinyPortal © 2005-2012