Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:24:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Handball  (Read 3864 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Handball
« on October 25, 2014, 05:21:45 pm by Filo »
Is it in the rules that you can handball in the area now?

Three absoloute stonewallers today!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
Re: Handball
« Reply #1 on October 25, 2014, 05:24:57 pm by Dutch Uncle »
It's all in the Ref's name Filo.....

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 25, 2014, 05:29:56 pm by i_ateallthepies »
The last of them was ball to hand for me Filo with the pace of the shot but the others definitely.

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 25, 2014, 05:40:44 pm by Donnybax »
I thought they should have had a penalty when butler fouled their forward it looked in the box to me

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 25, 2014, 05:44:46 pm by glosterred »
I thought they should have had a penalty when butler fouled their forward it looked in the box to me

Close but just outside the box - what about the pen for a high foot on Forrester another not given.

COYR

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 25, 2014, 05:45:07 pm by Filo »

It was in the box, but the forward fouled Butler first, but the tosser imperonating a ref didn't give it

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on October 25, 2014, 05:48:43 pm by Dagenham Rover »

It was in the box, but the forward fouled Butler first, but the tosser imperonating a ref didn't give it

Outside for me but you are right about the foul

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 25, 2014, 05:56:58 pm by donnievic »
It was outside but wasn't a foull on butler 1st but handball

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 25, 2014, 06:03:34 pm by Donnybax »
Overall the ref was a joke. That decision to not let play on when Tyson was through was shocking

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on October 25, 2014, 06:06:14 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Overall the ref was a joke. That decision to not let play on when Tyson was through was shocking

amazing decision as far as I could see

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 25, 2014, 06:14:26 pm by pib »
Stonewallers  :laugh:

So deluded.

It's not handball if it hits a player in the chest, because it doesn't fill the basic requirement of hitting their hand. Neither is it handball if it's blasted at their arm from a yard away.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on October 25, 2014, 06:16:38 pm by Dagenham Rover »

So deluded.

It's not handball if it hits a player in the chest, because it doesn't fill the basic requirement of hitting their hand. Neither is it handball if it's blasted at their arm from a yard away.

strange that even the MK Dons reports say we should be aggrieved about a penalty or three

Doncaster may feel they should have had a penalty, or three, as Dons failed to clear a corner any further than the edge of their own box, blocking shots on site, with both supporters and the home dugout incensed that the referee didn’t take pity on them and appease their appeals.

http://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/sport/mk-dons/doncaster-0-0-mk-dons-feisty-battle-ends-all-square-at-the-keepmoat-1-6379252

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 25, 2014, 06:19:59 pm by pib »

So deluded.

strange that even the MK Dons reports say we should be aggrieved about a penalty or three

Doncaster may feel they should have had a penalty, or three, as Dons failed to clear a corner any further than the edge of their own box, blocking shots on site, with both supporters and the home dugout incensed that the referee didn’t take pity on them and appease their appeals.

http://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/sport/mk-dons/doncaster-0-0-mk-dons-feisty-battle-ends-all-square-at-the-keepmoat-1-6379252

Our dugout is incensed whenever a decision doesn't go our way, so I'm not sure that proves much.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 25, 2014, 06:20:14 pm by donnievic »
The shot by wellens should deffo of been a pen doesn't matter how close the player is when you try and block a ball with your hands out trying to block

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on October 25, 2014, 06:21:29 pm by Dagenham Rover »

So deluded.

Our dugout is incensed whenever a decision doesn't go our way, so I'm not sure that proves much.

I know that one I was refering to the first line of the bit I quoted

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on October 25, 2014, 06:36:18 pm by RobTheRover »
It was outside but wasn't a foull on butler 1st but handball

Spot on,  Steve. The MKDons player knocked it past Butler with his hand. The linesman was blindsided so had no chance of seeing it but the ref should have.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on October 27, 2014, 11:29:00 am by ravenrover »
Now if you had said the linesman was blind I would have agreed with you Rob  :laugh:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012