Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:49:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ref update - an apology  (Read 2194 times)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Ref update - an apology
« on November 28, 2014, 09:23:14 am by The Red Baron »
Sorry folks. I haven't been able to update this for the last few days because I've been in hospital. Still am, in fact. Perhaps someone can take up the baton till I'm back on my feet.

Refs for the next two games are Charles Breakspear (Crewe) and Nigel Miller (Barnsley).

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Ref update - an apology
« Reply #1 on November 28, 2014, 11:15:02 pm by Dagenham Rover »
If I knew how to put the poll up I might stand a chance however blatantly nicked from vital Donny this ref has reffed 39 games in the FL with 135 yellows and 15 reds    :headbang:

Referee: CHARLES BREAKSPEAR (Surrey)
Assistants: Amy Fearn and Ryan Johnson
Fourth Official: Joe Clark

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=378218#ixzz3KPMAG3az

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on November 29, 2014, 05:41:00 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Sorry folks. I haven't been able to update this for the last few days because I've been in hospital. Still am, in fact. Perhaps someone can take up the baton till I'm back on my feet.

Refs for the next two games are Charles Breakspear (Crewe) and Nigel Miller (Barnsley).

All the very best TRB for a rapid and full recovery

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 29, 2014, 09:23:34 pm by The Red Baron »

Refs for the Next two games are Charles Breakspear (Crewe) and Nigel Miller (Barnsley).

All the very best TRB for a rapid and full recovery

Thanks Dutch. Still in hospital and will be here till Tuesday at least. Cheered up by our late comeback.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012