Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:46:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Forrester  (Read 3413 times)

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
Forrester
« on January 20, 2015, 10:37:54 pm by Donnyrovers »
When is he going to learn he can pass to them other people playing in the same colour kit as him? He has the ability but he needs to learn to pass the ball if someone is in a better position rather than cutting in time after time trying to bend one like at the weekend. They are good when they come off but he doesn't need to try it everytime.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

glosterred

• VSC Member
Re: Forrester
« Reply #1 on January 20, 2015, 10:46:40 pm by glosterred »
Trouble is those in the same coloured shirts are less likely to score

COYR

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 20, 2015, 10:52:07 pm by LincsRover »
At least if he shoots it might go in or ricochet off one of our "strikers" which, by the way, is probably the only way they'll hit the target!

:headbang:

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 20, 2015, 11:00:07 pm by Scooter »
For me lately forrester appears our main chance of a shot

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 20, 2015, 11:00:40 pm by Lesonthewest »
He put a few excellent balls in the box again tonight as he did in the game against Bristol City, unfortunately our forwards were nowhere near them, chances that a Heffernan type player would have knocked in with ease, thought he was excellent tonight & he is starting to show what he can do now, reckon he will be in the Championship  next season.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on January 20, 2015, 11:33:16 pm by Donnywolf »
He put a few excellent balls in the box again tonight as he did in the game against Bristol City, unfortunately our forwards were nowhere near them, chances that a Heffernan type player would have knocked in with ease, thought he was excellent tonight & he is starting to show what he can do now, reckon he will be in the Championship  next season.

Me too. There was a spell in second half where he really ripped them to bits and they were terrified every time he got the ball

Solution ? Clog him out of the game ... it took him ages to get back in it after that.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 21, 2015, 12:21:04 am by IDM »
At least if he shoots it might go in or ricochet off one of our "strikers" which, by the way, is probably the only way they'll hit the target!

:headbang:

All 4 of Main's shots were on target.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 21, 2015, 07:29:57 am by RobTheRover »
If only Copps' header was. We'd have seen a very different game.

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 21, 2015, 12:21:35 pm by rtid88 »
You keep saying all of Mains shot were on target IDM, but so what!! They were all straight at the keeper with about as much venom as a money spider!! He simply is shit! Can't pass, can't control, despite his build cannot hold up a ball and has the shot of a chuffing pansy!!

RJHeader

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 21, 2015, 12:24:31 pm by RJHeader »
I thought he had their RB all over the shop until he got brought off. You can tell Forrester has some real quality about him. Hopefully he gets a run of games now to kick on. Genuinely think he could be one of the best players we've had in recent years. At 24 he's the perfect age aswell.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on January 21, 2015, 12:39:46 pm by The Red Baron »
I don't know why anyone is criticising Forrester for shooting too much. IMHO as a team we don't shoot often enough.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 21, 2015, 12:53:02 pm by colincramb »
Yeah not sure about the criticism of forrester. He was headand shoulders above anyone else on the pitch last night. He was the way we looked like we might score

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on January 21, 2015, 01:01:39 pm by roversdude »
Forrester was the shining light last night
Personally I think his shots are our main danger at minute
Maybe he should have passed instead of beating Turnbull on Saturday ?

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 21, 2015, 01:21:00 pm by Donnyrovers »
He had the opportunity to play Tyson through first half but instead shot and in the final minutes cut inside and had Evina on the overlap for a simple ball he is a good player with quality but does try too much sometimes. I would have gave Bennett MOM thought he was very good last night.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on January 21, 2015, 01:30:06 pm by GazLaz »
Forrester, Bennett and Copps need to weigh in with their share of goals. Coppinger has never really done that so that leaves the other two. Can't complain at Forrester trying to take responsibility I don't think. His effort in the last minute was excellent.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on January 21, 2015, 01:52:42 pm by roversdude »
He had the opportunity to play Tyson through first half but instead shot and in the final minutes cut inside and had Evina on the overlap for a simple ball he is a good player with quality but does try too much sometimes. I would have gave Bennett MOM thought he was very good last night.

I will accept first one but really, Evina would not have cleared first man

TinyPortal © 2005-2012