Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 08:21:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Black Bank - Flag Designs  (Read 34677 times)

graingrover

• VSC Member
Re: Black Bank - Flag Designs
« Reply #90 on March 09, 2015, 03:39:40 pm by graingrover »
I agree we should recall our own stars beyond simply Copps .. Doherty . Gregg , Tindill, Jeffrey, Sheffield , Kitchen , Deane , Snodins ,

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on March 09, 2015, 04:47:51 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Can't have Brian Deane

He wasn't a star for us. He was a moderately capable young kid whose career blossomed after he left us.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on March 10, 2015, 01:23:16 pm by acko »
I asked this question before do the rovers have any control of flags and banners I wastold then no it was a fan thing,this is not true there are a lot of rules regarding flags and banners hope the rovers are being kept informed,regarding size,content,a nd material used

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on March 10, 2015, 01:52:04 pm by RTID75 »
It's what they make the skulls out of that they're all going to wear that the club need to worry about.

No real skulls, lads, and no spear throwing when the Black Bank Haka starts. ;)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on March 10, 2015, 01:57:51 pm by Filo »
It's what they make the skulls out of that they're all going to wear that the club need to worry about.

No real skulls, lads, and no spear throwing when the Black Bank Haka starts. ;)

What do you mean no real skulls?

How are we supposed to be intimidating and fearsome with plastic ones? :)

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on March 10, 2015, 02:29:35 pm by silent majority »
I asked this question before do the rovers have any control of flags and banners I wastold then no it was a fan thing,this is not true there are a lot of rules regarding flags and banners hope the rovers are being kept informed,regarding size,content,a nd material used

Please do tell what these 'lots of rules' consist of.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on March 10, 2015, 02:45:59 pm by acko »
surprised youSM didn't know,after all you appear or give impression you know it sll when it comes to rovers,but to help you out,size of flag poles.material flas or banners are made of(fireproof)must be approved by stadium officials,flag poles must be blunt so not used as weapon,not allowed to cover advertising.there is quite a few more,but I only asked if the organisers had conferred with the rovers before having them made.but as usual you seem to want to cause argument out of it.

BlackBank

« Reply #97 on March 10, 2015, 02:55:03 pm by BlackBank »
Acko, we're well aware of the requirements for the flags, the only one we've felt the need to make public is the no profanity rule as we'll ensure the flags meet all other requirements.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on March 10, 2015, 02:57:10 pm by Filo »
surprised youSM didn't know,after all you appear or give impression you know it sll when it comes to rovers,but to help you out,size of flag poles.material flas or banners are made of(fireproof)must be approved by stadium officials,flag poles must be blunt so not used as weapon,not allowed to cover advertising.there is quite a few more,but I only asked if the organisers had conferred with the rovers before having them made.but as usual you seem to want to cause argument out of it.

You're a strange one acko, you argue a point and then accuse others of causing an argument, you start a discussion and then say you don't want to get into a discussion, it seems like you're not interested in any others points of view

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on March 10, 2015, 03:10:08 pm by acko »
I asked a straight foreward question filo one which black bank as answered,SM wanted to make more of it,

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on March 10, 2015, 03:21:08 pm by Filo »
I asked a straight foreward question filo one which black bank as answered,SM wanted to make more of it,

Personally I think it's you that wants to make more of it, especially when SM makes a comment, he asked you a straight forward question, but you turn it around again

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on March 10, 2015, 03:32:40 pm by acko »
say what you like filo,SMprobably sums up what vsc is all about and the people with me agree a waste of time

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #102 on March 10, 2015, 03:36:00 pm by Filo »
say what you like filo,SMprobably sums up what vsc is all about and the people with me agree a waste of time

Which people would that be acko?

Would you like to put some substance behind your opinion, rather than just stating it and leaving it at that?

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #103 on March 10, 2015, 03:38:55 pm by acko »
not that its any of your business filo but a load of us from the rovers enjoying cheltenham

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #104 on March 10, 2015, 03:52:37 pm by Filo »
not that its any of your business filo but a load of us from the rovers enjoying cheltenham

Yes, it must be riveting, hence the reason you're on here posting riddles

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on March 10, 2015, 03:59:24 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Both of you STFU!  :suicide:

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #106 on March 10, 2015, 04:05:50 pm by Filo »

You must have a big house acko if there's a load of you enjoying the racing

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on March 10, 2015, 05:47:45 pm by coventryrover »
PLease take the arguement elsewhere.

The black blank initiative has been positive with all sides for it

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #108 on March 10, 2015, 06:49:13 pm by German Rover »
Acko, we're well aware of the requirements for the flags, the only one we've felt the need to make public is the no profanity rule as we'll ensure the flags meet all other requirements.

So does that mean no 'f**k Off Rotherham' flags.  now that is offensive!

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #109 on March 10, 2015, 07:21:52 pm by Copps is Magic »

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on March 10, 2015, 09:21:00 pm by Copps is Magic »
Variation on a theme.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on March 10, 2015, 11:13:05 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Or,

Hag

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on March 10, 2015, 11:47:54 pm by Hag »
I was involved with trying to design one before, but it was decided between the main players who was going to win, long before the competition ended.

I am good with Photoshop, I wouldn't waste an ounce of energy on this!

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #113 on March 11, 2015, 01:08:18 am by Copps is Magic »

---

BlackBank

« Reply #114 on March 11, 2015, 06:35:16 am by BlackBank »
Hag, we're trying to be as open and transparent as possible with this, we'll run the poll on our site blackbank.co.uk with the standing visible in real time.

Please don't be put off submitting your ideas because of past bad experiences with other people.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #115 on March 11, 2015, 08:36:46 am by graingrover »
If we make evil looking designs the centrefold of our new kop ..  I don't see the fit with  the club's central strategy of being a friendly  community club . You don't need to be 'hard' to be enthusiastic .. just look at the flags and banners on the Liverpool kop . They are more about furthering the image of the club they support and boasting their successes . 

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on March 11, 2015, 12:44:36 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
If we make evil looking designs the centrefold of our new kop ..  I don't see the fit with  the club's central strategy of being a friendly  community club . You don't need to be 'hard' to be enthusiastic .. just look at the flags and banners on the Liverpool kop . They are more about furthering the image of the club they support and boasting their successes . 

I agree that the skull style stuff needn't be the focus, but I don't see a conflict with it and the club being a "community club". This is for one section of the support. Many factions, one club, one aim. I'll say again, variety is good and the bland monochrome of the Keepmoat is what's going to change. Something everyone can celebrate by embracing their part of the ground and not criticising the other areas.

Maybe the East and West and other sections can think about what "they" want, and make it happen in their sections. That may be comfy seats, waiter service or whatever... something for everyone  :scarf:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 11:59:27 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #117 on March 11, 2015, 02:57:04 pm by Iberian Red »
Can we have something that doesn't look like it was turned down by a teenage Iron Maiden tribute band?

Hag

• Forum Member
« Reply #118 on March 11, 2015, 09:03:44 pm by Hag »
Please don't be put off submitting your ideas because of past bad experiences with other people.
Very good point, I would encourage anybody with an idea to put it forward!

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #119 on March 11, 2015, 10:59:57 pm by Iberian Red »

Very good point, I would encourage anybody with an idea to put it forward!

Can we have a hoodie and pyro included?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012