Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 08:00:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Grand National winner...?  (Read 15580 times)

BoomBoom

• Forum Member
Re: Grand National winner...?
« Reply #30 on April 12, 2015, 06:02:50 pm by BoomBoom »
Put your personal grudge to one side Prez. IC1967 was asked for selections, he's offered profitable ones. Nothing more to see here than BST being bitter.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on April 12, 2015, 06:29:12 pm by Prez »
I don't have a grudge, it was a genuine question. Mick knows who I am when it comes to betting.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on April 12, 2015, 06:32:27 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Mick

I'm the first to congratulate you on your prediction.

But you didn't bet £600 on the National yesterday did you?

BoomBoom

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on April 12, 2015, 06:35:53 pm by BoomBoom »
I don't think you were.... your response was 'lets see the slips d**khead'.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on April 12, 2015, 06:59:54 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Boom Boom.

Are you unable to read?

f*** me, we attract some idiots to this club. I'd have thought that with all the collective neurons you have at the Hive Mind, you'd have come up with something a bit sharper than this.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 07:08:05 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

afro goal machine

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on April 12, 2015, 07:06:37 pm by afro goal machine »
Pellegrini to get sack can't be far off a banker ???

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on April 12, 2015, 08:00:50 pm by IC1967 »
Prez does not have a grudge. He is fair minded. He asked the question because the likes of BST and BobG regularly accuse me of having aliases.

It is also very rare for anyone to congratulate me or agree with anything I post, so immediately suspicions are raised when it happens.

BST is just very bitter that I don't hold left wing views on politics. Because of this he tries to denigrate me all the time. You should see some of the stuff he's posted about me in the past. It's a total disgrace.

I try to rise above it and do my best not to sink to his level but it's getting more and more difficult.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on April 12, 2015, 09:09:15 pm by IC1967 »
Boom Boom.

Are you unable to read?

f*** me, we attract some idiots to this club. I'd have thought that with all the collective neurons you have at the Hive Mind, you'd have come up with something a bit sharper than this.

Boom Boom is not an idiot.  There are one or two idiots on this forum and I think we all know who they are.

It would be nice if you could be nice to people that disagree with you once in a while. Coming on all superior all the time does you no favours.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on April 12, 2015, 09:49:11 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Mick

I accused you of not having placed those bets.

Boom Boom, for reasons best known to himself, waded into the discussion to have a pop at me for criticising your predictions. Which I didn't. Well done by the way.

It's not the first time that he's stuck his oar into a discussion, got the wrong end of the stick, then f**ked off. I'm sure he'll improve as a WUM if he keeps hanging around with you.

Meantime, your long awaited abject apology is here and waiting for you if you can simply show some evidence that I unfairly impugned your honour when I said that you were lying about placing those bets.

Just as picture if the receipt or the betting slip. All that's needed and I will profusely and unambiguously apologise.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on April 12, 2015, 10:18:31 pm by IC1967 »
It may surprise you to know that I couldn't care less whether you believe me or not. I couldn't care less about an abject apology. I've never had one off you in the past despite being owed dozens. So one more to add to the list won't hurt anything.

It shouldn't matter how much money I've made. I was asked to provide tips. I did this. They were excellent tips and would have made money for anyone that took my advice. Where is the crime in this? What did I do to deserve abuse?

I then out of the goodness of my heart advised people to make some money on Man Utd. I made £1800 before you ask. Another successful tip.

I then showed people how to make a few quid on the golf.

I really am at a loss to understand your bile. I don't think I've done anything wrong. In fact the opposite is true.

Do me a favour and all the other gamblers on the forum. Promise you won't attack me again for providing tips and we can all get on with making some money.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on April 12, 2015, 10:42:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Mick.

How utterly bizarre. You demand abject apologies from people who have the temerity to so much as fart in the same postcode as you. You demand them so often, it's a standing joke here that you must have "abject apology" on speed-typing. But when I accuse you of being a liar and a fanatasist and offer to make a public apology if you can provide evidence to the contrary, evidence that you MUST have if you are NOT a liar and a fantasist, you go all coy.

So, liar and fantasist it is then.

By the way, point out where I attacked you for providing tips and I'll apologise over that one as well.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on April 12, 2015, 11:49:46 pm by IC1967 »
Not coy at all. I've proved myself to be as honest as the day is long and feel no need to produce 'evidence'. I've been on this forum long enough now for people to form the opinion that I am totally trustworthy. I'm sorry my word is not good enough for you. 

I only demand abject apologies when they are deserved. I also have a track record of issuing abject apologies when I have transgressed. Just ask Jucyberry.

You on the other hand have not issued one despite your many transgressions. Why should I believe you are suddenly going to change this pattern of behaviour?

Now get an abject apology sorted for all the unwarranted abuse you've thrown at me on this thread. It will be immediately accepted with good grace and we can move on and make a fresh start. I'll even let you off with all the other abject apologies you owe me.

Now get on with it man. You know you should.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on April 12, 2015, 11:57:46 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Bizarre. Quite bizarre.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on April 13, 2015, 12:04:53 am by BobG »
Beat me to it Prez.

There can surely only be one person that thick on this forum! I reckon boom boom is Mick. He's clearly feeling the pressure so hHe needs some moral support. As no one on here is mug enugh to give him any, he's having to give it to himself. Poor lamb.

I wonder what IP adresses these two names are posting from.... Now that really would be funny. Typical of the cretin. But funny all the same.

BobG

BoomBoom

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on April 13, 2015, 12:24:16 am by BoomBoom »
 :saywhat:

What a load of tripe, but that's par for the course from Bob and BST.

It's just indicative of the VSC clique that offering congratulations to someone deemed an outsider deserves so much attention.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on April 13, 2015, 12:39:42 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Boom Boom

Actually no.

In my case, I got the f**king hump when you accused me of giving a skewed set of numbers to suit the case I was trying to peddle. Then, when I gave you a full exposition of the numbers and asked for your opinion, you f**ked off like a kid who'd tried playing with the mesters and been bitch-slapped.

If you've got a serious issue to discuss, come and do it.

If you've got so few arrrows in your quiver that you can do nowt but lick Mad Mick's arse, then you are welcome to it.

PS:
"It's just indicative of the VSC clique that offering congratulations to someone deemed an outsider deserves so much attention."

I'm getting a serious Ouija Board deja vu feeling going on here. Wesley? Lewis? Your spirit is upon us!

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on April 13, 2015, 02:53:13 am by BobG »
Yup. Boom Boom is Mick. I'll stick him on ignore too. Bye bye Boom Boom. Ta ra. See ya.

Get in!

BobG

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on April 13, 2015, 02:55:41 am by BobG »
Ha ha ha ha ha!!

Gotcha Mick. Bloody gotcha!!

I just tried to 'ignore' Boom boom. Only when I pressed the button it didn't do anything. Boom Boom is registered to the same IP as you are Mick. So f*** off you lying turd!

Get in!!

BobG

Tokyos Boot

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on April 13, 2015, 08:12:05 am by Tokyos Boot »
Aww you missing us Spadge? I'd hate to let you down.

I've seen some sour behaviour on here in my time - but this here has to be the most immature of the lot. How old are you?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on April 13, 2015, 08:19:28 am by Filo »
Prez does not have a grudge. He is fair minded. He asked the question because the likes of BST and BobG regularly accuse me of having aliases.

It is also very rare for anyone to congratulate me or agree with anything I post, so immediately suspicions are raised when it happens.

BST is just very bitter that I don't hold left wing views on politics. Because of this he tries to denigrate me all the time. You should see some of the stuff he's posted about me in the past. It's a total disgrace.

I try to rise above it and do my best not to sink to his level but it's getting more and more difficult.

I'm not accusing you of having alias's, I know you have alias's, it's a fact!

It's a fact I've challenged you on before, even asking you for a straight answer yes or no, but you failed to give that answer.

It's also a fact Marydeane Rover is a relative of yours and pops by now and again chipping in, in support of you

wesisback

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on April 13, 2015, 08:47:54 am by wesisback »
Aww you missing us Spadge? I'd hate to let you down.

I've seen some sour behaviour on here in my time - but this here has to be the most immature of the lot. How old are you?
Good isn't it?
We're regularly chastised for our immaturity and potentially spoiling the quality of Viking Chat yet this subforum has been absolute garbage for over a year.
If it's not 17 pages of political spats, with IC getting rounded on whatever his opinion, it's quality posts about Lakes in Doncaster or how to get a wood stump out of the ground.
The best bit of course is crying clique, the fact someone else has called it on BST suggests it's apparent how he operates. I report his posts regularly, especially when he volleys personal abuse at other posters yet he still stands while others have been banned (or silenced) for far less.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on April 13, 2015, 09:12:53 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I feel it!

I feel it!

They're back with us.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on April 13, 2015, 09:19:49 am by bobjimwilly »
If people don't like threads in the off-topic section, just don't read them, it's not hard is it? why do people have to make a big song and dance telling everyone what they don't like to read or what they find boring or what they don't think belongs here?

My 2 years old cries about random things she doesn't like, but then again she is 2, so I let her off.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on April 13, 2015, 09:27:00 am by BillyStubbsTears »
By the way lads, since you're back, you can do something useful. If you see your mate SadRover, can you let him know I've a favour to ask. Might help to set the odd record and misunderstanding straight.  I've PM'd him here but I don't know if he can pick up the messages. Give him a nudge if you see him.

wesisback

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on April 13, 2015, 09:56:28 am by wesisback »
If people don't like threads in the off-topic section, just don't read them, it's not hard is it? why do people have to make a big song and dance telling everyone what they don't like to read or what they find boring or what they don't think belongs here?

My 2 years old cries about random things she doesn't like, but then again she is 2, so I let her off.
I don't generally. It was only being alerted to my name cropping up in another of Billys Viking Chat nuisance posts that I felt compelled to have a nosey. The threads are of their usual high standard.

Billy, I've passed on your message, however I don't know if silenced members can read Pms. I'm sure one of the admins will be able to confirm this.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on April 13, 2015, 10:02:35 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Thanks Wesley. Appreciated.

Capital Steez

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on April 13, 2015, 10:25:06 am by Capital Steez »
Ha ha ha ha ha!!

I just tried to 'ignore' Boom boom. Only when I pressed the button it didn't do anything. Boom Boom is registered to the same IP as you are Mick. So f*** off you lying turd!

Get in!!

BobG
Is that true Bob or have you just made that up to make yourself look better? I suspect the latter.
I don't see why you feel the need to accuse him of having an alias purely because he has tipped a winning bet and you and your crew can't stand the fact he's got one up of you.
It gets boring your constant divel of abuse at Mick and boom boom.
Wait for it, no doubt you will accuse me of being an alias now as well. Berk

RJHeader

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on April 13, 2015, 10:29:27 am by RJHeader »
Ha ha ha ha ha!!

Get in!!

BobG
Is that true Bob or have you just made that up to make yourself look better? I suspect the latter.
I don't see why you feel the need to accuse him of having an alias purely because he has tipped a winning bet and you and your crew can't stand the fact he's got one up of you.
It gets boring your constant divel of abuse at Mick and boom boom.
Wait for it, no doubt you will accuse me of being an alias now as well. Berk

No doubt you'll already be muted Steez, it's hardly worth the bother.

Bob doesnt like it when people disagree and call him out for his totally untrue, unjust accusations.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on April 13, 2015, 10:29:54 am by BillyStubbsTears »
CS

I'm not sure who the "crew" is, or this "clique" that Boom, Wesley and Lewis get so upset about (they seem to miss the frank exchanges of views that Bob, I and others have on other topics  - try ones on driving for example).

As for Mick, I'm genuinely delighted that he's got one right. Every dog deserves their day. This one has been a long time coming, but it was a cracking call that he made on Saturday. I only wish he'd had the courage of his won convictions and put a few bob on himself. He deserved to.

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on April 13, 2015, 10:32:47 am by RTID75 »
If one or two recent members are not IC himself then IMHO they're almost certainly recruits. It's all too convenient all of a sudden.

You'd certainly hope IP checks are being made.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012