Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 12:57:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: TIME UP FOR DICKOV, Time out for me  (Read 22635 times)

selby

• VSC Member
Re: TIME UP FOR DICKOV, Time out for me
« Reply #30 on April 11, 2015, 09:11:50 pm by selby »
Dont worry Askern, these are the best type of supporter.
   Win the first three games and they will come back shouting loyal supporters and Dickov Dickov give us a wave and it will have cost them £23 not renewing.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on April 11, 2015, 09:31:44 pm by Askern_reds »
it's drfc mate nothing changes, back then there was no money you had what u got, yet we still went and took a good following away we were there? now the board one or the richest in this div or championship yet won't invest that's upto them or so I'm led to believe? but it won't stop me or many Askern lads going because it's our team, what is what is I won't change my colours, if we were Man U and moaning you'd be classed as a glory hunter? we've seen a lot worse but I think you've been spoilt , we reached dizy heights in the championship, witch was our peak now I see us in our natural possition, we are not a big club like Wednesday's leeds sheffield u or even dingles,get use to what we've got because under this regime it's not going to get better, but will I be at orient ? Yes I will  will you? it makes no diff to me who the manager is he will av the same bolloks to work with and don't tell me we should be doing better with the players we got, because that's balls aswell, league position dosent lie

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on April 11, 2015, 09:35:47 pm by Askern_reds »
Well said selby

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on April 11, 2015, 09:41:00 pm by steve@dcfd »
Dont worry Askern, these are the best type of supporter.
   Win the first three games and they will come back shouting loyal supporters and Dickov Dickov give us a wave and it will have cost them £23 not renewing.

It will take half a season to win three games at home so it won't be expensive.

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on April 11, 2015, 09:50:39 pm by Askern_reds »
Will that stop you going Steve because it won't me, how many at Cardif? singing rovers till I dye, look at our crowd now? I'm happy to go with the crowd we got cos I don't expect anny better

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on April 11, 2015, 09:51:50 pm by Lincoln Rover »
Steve
IF it takes half a season to win 3 games at home then I will relinquish my support for PD.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on April 11, 2015, 09:55:16 pm by steve@dcfd »
Steve
IF it takes half a season to win 3 games at home then I will relinquish my support for PD.

Lincoln we have won six games at home this season, half is three simples.

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on April 11, 2015, 09:58:15 pm by Askern_reds »
no way Lincoln give this man time he will be classed as one of the managers we've had, if not will it stop you going?becuase it won't me

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on April 11, 2015, 09:59:24 pm by steve@dcfd »
Will that stop you going Steve because it won't me, how many at Cardif? singing rovers till I dye, look at our crowd now? I'm happy to go with the crowd we got cos I don't expect anny better

At 63 years of age and a season ticket holder at belle vue and Keepmoat I have watch some shit. But I don't have bull shitted by a manager who believes he better than he is. Enough is enough for me while he is the manager.

If you want to go that's your choice but others not fair weather supporters have had enough.

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on April 11, 2015, 09:59:39 pm by Lincoln Rover »
I ONLY commented on YOUR post.
So according to that IF we win MORE than 3 home games in the first half of next season,  will PD have got better and will you want to rethink?
Not trying to make anyone look silly at all.

Lipsy

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on April 11, 2015, 10:00:36 pm by Lipsy »
I think a good many people are looking forward to the day when we class PD as "one of the managers we've had".  :coat:

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on April 11, 2015, 10:01:41 pm by bpoolrover »
Genuine question Steve,if we were to win our first 4 home games next season would you start going again?

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on April 11, 2015, 10:03:37 pm by steve@dcfd »
I ONLY commented on YOUR post.
So according to that IF we win MORE than 3 home games in the first half of next season,  will PD have got better and will you want to rethink?
Not trying to make anyone look silly at all.

Don't want to make anyone look silly the answer to the question is no I will not have a rethink.

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on April 11, 2015, 10:04:41 pm by Lincoln Rover »
Askern no it won't stop me going.

HomerJSimpson

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on April 11, 2015, 10:04:50 pm by HomerJSimpson »
Ive missed about 7 homes games this season including today and I think only 1 win on Boxing Day and haven't renewed for next season due to many reasons not just the quality, reason for today was I'd rather watch the grand national and get ready to go out than watch something as boring as watching grass grow.

I've not enjoyed the games this season to the point of having very little urge to go. I have found watching rovers this season a horrible chore. I can take being beaten every game if we play entertaining football with effort. I've seen neither this season.

Dickov has to go for even just for driving the fans away. He is costing the club money but I'm sure they will stick by him again.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on April 11, 2015, 10:05:47 pm by steve@dcfd »
Genuine question Steve,if we were to win our first 4 home games next season would you start going again?

He might do that if we in league 2, but to answer your question no. I have stopped already.

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on April 11, 2015, 10:12:47 pm by Askern_reds »
did you you want us to get in play offs homer? If we won final and went up, what do you think would happen, exactly the same as this season f**k all so you'll stop going again

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on April 11, 2015, 10:13:55 pm by Donnyrovers »

Would be the safest bet of the decade that we wouldn't win four games in a row under Dickov anyway.

neil grainger

« Reply #48 on April 11, 2015, 10:14:41 pm by neil grainger »
I have renewed mine and my grandson's but I don't think that I'll attend more than half the way things are going.
These last few home games have been dire. We seem clueless and heartless, there is no pattern to build on. I can put up with losing but not spineless displays.
It's not worth a 90 mile round trip at the minute.  I've not been as disappointed for a few seasons at the side's lack of direction.

Totally agree with that idler, and I have a slightly longer journey than you to moan about!
I find myself desperately wanting to come away from a Rovers match with a smile on my face and a spring in my step, but that has been a rare event this season.

We're going to finish about 10 to 12 points adrift of the play-offs.
And that in a league which is hardly oozing with talented teams. Bristol City have been consistently excellent but apart from them, there isn't much quality to write home about.

In that context I call this season a failure by Rovers. We should have done much better than this. Dickov kept several 'key' players from last season and was able to add several new faces.
We have underachieved hugely in my opinion, and what is even worse is that we've failed with a whimper. With rare exceptions, our performances have been boring and disjointed.

I am totally perplexed as to PD's tactics, his pattern of play, his 'style' of play.

Let's have some positive action from the club before the ever-dwindling support dwindles even further.

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on April 11, 2015, 10:21:44 pm by grayx »
Steve

How unreasonable of you..

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on April 11, 2015, 10:23:43 pm by Canadian Rover »
I only made it to one game this season and that was Wallsall away....and that was bloody awful to watch!

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on April 11, 2015, 10:28:29 pm by Lincoln Rover »
Grayx yes that's me fickle as anything.
IF PD gets a decent pre season then I hope for better.
No one has commented yet on being ENTERTAINED after I mentioned the blades match the other night.
Was I the only one that thought it was entertaining?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on April 11, 2015, 10:32:58 pm by idler »
When we dropped out of the league we had a poor team and we knew it.
Near the end of the season we played Lincoln who were going up. We had something like seven YTS players in our line up and were unlucky to lose.
I was proud of those lads at the end, they each gave 100%.
I can't say the same this season.

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on April 11, 2015, 10:35:35 pm by Cramby10 »
You've mentioned one game. If we play tit for tat I'm sure I could mention three times as many truly awful ones. I didn't go tues so in no position to comment, but we conceded three goals and lost. There is an art to defending also.

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on April 11, 2015, 10:39:19 pm by Lincoln Rover »
Cramby I merely responded to people who said they wanted entertaining. yes there have been some truly awful performances and I won't be silly enough to try and defend those.

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on April 11, 2015, 10:41:01 pm by Askern_reds »
Many on here moaning about games they avnt been to? What the f**ks that all about

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on April 11, 2015, 10:44:36 pm by Cramby10 »
Can't you read fella? You pissed or sumat! They way you rambling on. I said I was in no position to comment on the performance. Not too tricky to understand.

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on April 11, 2015, 10:56:15 pm by Askern_reds »
right stop f**king about you want pd out so name the man you want?

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on April 11, 2015, 11:08:16 pm by Donnyrovers »
right stop f***ing about you want pd out so name the man you want?

There's certainly options out there than can do a f**king better job than that useless t**t we have got in charge.

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on April 11, 2015, 11:13:45 pm by Cramby10 »
You are pissed eh? Aggressive too. Nigel Adkins, uwe rosler, Owen coyle, the fella from Brentford warburton, the bloke from Walsall smith, rob Jones, Graeme Jones, glyn snodin, Karl Robinson, Malky mackay, Darren Ferguson, dean Saunders, Paul Cook, Ian holloway, Neil redfearn, Paul tisdale, Justin Edinburgh, Jimmy floyd hasselbaink, sod................
In fact, anybody!!!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012