Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 08:59:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Beagrie is a tosser discuss....  (Read 2028 times)

podrover73

• Forum Member
Beagrie is a tosser discuss....
« on August 06, 2015, 03:53:20 pm by podrover73 »
Actually we all know that already , here are his observations for league one, no mention of DRFC -(lifted from Sky Sports)

Promotion: Sheffield United, Wigan (Sky Bet promotion odds 6/4 and 9/4)

Lively outsider: Bradford (Sky Bet promotion odds 4/1)

BEAGS SAYS: I know Nigel Adkins very well. He already has a promotion from this division on his CV and is obsessed with football. He is one of the most qualified managers in terms of his knowledge of sports science, physio and the game in general. We've had some brilliant conversations over the years when he was a frustrated physio with ideals of being a manager. He should be great for Sheffield United, but will be hoping for no cup runs this season as that has impinged on their league form in the last two campaigns.

Keeping hold of Jamie Murphy is great business as there were lots of suitors and Ryan Flynn can play on the other wing. They have Billy Sharp back there for the third time, as the perfect foil Connor Sammon alongside. They'll score goals. There is a player in Michael Higdon too and young Louis Reed - same name but not same spelling - reminds me of a young Peter Reid. They have recruited well that’s for sure.

As for Wigan, signing Will Grigg is great business. He will be among the top scorers at this level, so I'd be backing that at 9/1. Gary Caldwell and the chairman get on well, so he will get time to get things right. Every striker needs a supply line and Michael Jacobs will be the main provider as a winger who can operate on both flanks.
League One play-offs

Beags has tipped Bradford as outsiders, for promotion. Play-offs for them?

Bradford are my outside bet. Phil Parkinson has got some quality on board with Championship experience. The pick of the bunch is the jet-heeled wide-man Paul Anderson from Ipswich. He got double figures for assists in the Championship last season, and they have done remarkably well to persuade him to drop down a division.

They have the two best full-backs in James Meredith and Stephen Darby, and I just think James Hanson and Steven Davis will be an absolute handful.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 03:59:17 pm by podrover73 »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

LincsRover

• VSC Member
Re: Beagrie is a tosser discuss....
« Reply #1 on August 06, 2015, 03:58:58 pm by LincsRover »
You're right he is, but they are very much my fancies as well - with wigan as champs and Bradford through play offs. I hope I'm wrong and we stuff the lot of them but I can't see it.

Danmckay456

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 06, 2015, 03:59:55 pm by Danmckay456 »
He was a vastly overrated player - the sky job has inflated his already huge ego

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 06, 2015, 04:02:12 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
Bradford have a very good chance, worth a saver on your Rovers bet surely at the price, around 14/1, i can't agree on him being overrated he was a fantastic player, like any winger up and down form at times, but unplayable on his best game.

GM-MarkB

« Reply #4 on August 06, 2015, 04:04:57 pm by GM-MarkB »
A tosser because he holds an opinion that doesn't match yours ?

It's a national disgrace...... :zzz:

Danmckay456

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 06, 2015, 04:05:57 pm by Danmckay456 »
Peterborough are due a decent season and have recruited well

podrover73

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 06, 2015, 04:18:08 pm by podrover73 »
A tosser because he holds an opinion that doesn't match yours ?

It's a national disgrace...... :zzz:
His opinion is pretty close to mine actually , Sheff United will be up there .

Beagrie has always been a tosser along with Kitson and Steve Cotterill in my humble opinion 

stuey

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 06, 2015, 04:30:16 pm by stuey »
Whatever his views on this league, and I tend to agree with some, the man is still a first class bellend.

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 06, 2015, 08:19:04 pm by Upton Rover »
Sheff Utd will be lucky to finish in top 2, play_off is their best chance. Wigan will struggle to adapt to this level. I think the team we play 1st will be good outsiders. Between us and Peterborough

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 06, 2015, 09:30:49 pm by les@donr »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012