Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 07:03:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Which candidate would unite the fans?  (Read 13655 times)

Yorkiered

• Forum Member
Re: Which candidate would unite the fans?
« Reply #60 on September 29, 2015, 06:12:29 pm by Yorkiered »
The answer is the one that gets results and get the team playing 'good' football.

On appointment of the manager will the fans turn up at his first game in large numbers? No.

Say he gets a couple of results, some people will return but others will wait to hear match reports etc.

There will still be scepticism whoever is appointed and it will take some time for fans to unite. So why rush the appointment? To satisfy the impatience and sceptical nature of us fans?

It is going to be difficult enough to get out of the mess we are in. The more time we spend in the relegation zone the worse the mind set of the players will get.
Stop procrastinating and get it sorted.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on September 29, 2015, 07:37:28 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
The only appointment that would completely unite the fans is Mark Weaver. ;)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on September 30, 2015, 12:26:29 am by Sammy Chung was King »
It's important we fans have an opinion, if we didn't then it would show we aren't really bothered, the decision will be made by the board who will be calmer about it, and hopefully get the right one, if it was Evans i wouldn't like it but would support the team and hope he did well for us.
I honestly don't see him suiting the club at all the way the board want to run things, he constantly has players going in and out, i don't mind a wheeler dealer, but it's ridiculous the amount ins and outs with him.
The fans are already unhappy, him being appointed wouldn't salve the wound, it would open up further and possibly get infected so bad, that the support we have would halve overnight.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012