Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:28:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Belles commentary live tonight V Oxford  (Read 4351 times)

graingrover

• VSC Member

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
Re: Belles commentary live tonight V Oxford
« Reply #2 on October 04, 2015, 09:46:44 pm by BobG »
Thank you Brian. Appreciate seeing that.

I'm glad Bethany England got a couple. She's deserved it. Shame everyone else didn't get a couple as well though. I think this weekend has just about put the title beyond the Belles reach - unless Everton can do us a favour. Maybe they can - I see they put 7 past Barnet today where we could only manage 2 last week. Perhaps their shooting boots fit better 'cos we managed somehow to miss a dozen bloody good chances last weekend. That's going to cost.... Everton haven't got anything to play for have they now? I think the money has to be on Reading for the title.

Was the attendance yesterday higher than usual? 423 according to that clip.

BobG

graingrover

• VSC Member
Re: Belles commentary live tonight V Oxford
« Reply #3 on October 05, 2015, 04:51:05 pm by graingrover »
Not higher Bob .. there are 450 faithful at Belles home games . Gavin and Faye Lygo ( Belles Chairlady ) met recently to discuss ways the could help each club work together. I was allowed ( encouraged to input ) and apart from sharing Rovers shop for Belles merchandising I believe best way to improve Rovers and Belles base is through FAMILIES . Dads and Mum's and teachers and sports clubs leaders bringing kids to Rovers FAMILY STAND where Rovers and Belles players be present before , half time and after games to MINGLE with KIDS .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012