Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 07:06:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: ... and this is an advert ...  (Read 1909 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
... and this is an advert ...
« on October 18, 2015, 09:32:11 am by Donnywolf »
... supposed to make me want to buy this product ?

I am after a Fishing Seat Box and decided to buy a particular one. Now trying to find right price and came across this "gem". I suggest a new translator is require If you can be bothered to read it all you will probably be amused and puzzled in equal measure.

If you are pushed for time you will get the gist (or not) by reading just the first sentence What ARE they trying to say ?

A singular of a typical products have been the present day adorn the day - your day . KOALA PRODUCTS KS5 SYSTEM 5 DRAWER SEAT BOX + BACK REST + FOOTPLATE + SPRAY BAR is definitely one product that is limited . The process of market requirement that much, it definitely will make KP SEAT BOX will cursorily sold out. KP SEAT BOX is designed with the items for your contraption in use. A equipment that has a lofty gustatory perception, so you will be relaxed in using it. KP SEAT BOX I extremely strongly recommend , and some competitors as well strongly suggest .

Most people reviews speak that the KP SEAT BOX are splendid luggage. Also, It Is a pretty well product for the price. Its great for colony on a tight budget. Weve found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, Its a supreme product and we are well recommend it! When you however want to know more details on this product, so read the reports of those who have already used it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 09:36:19 am by Donnywolf »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Mike_F

• VSC Member
Re: ... and this is an advert ...
« Reply #1 on October 19, 2015, 01:20:29 pm by Mike_F »
SOLD!

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 19, 2015, 01:48:03 pm by DonnyNoel »
You had me at "singular of a typical products"!

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on October 19, 2015, 02:50:49 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Google Translate?

Reminds me of BillyStubbsTears translating match reports to other languages and back again ....... I shall never forget the report that said we took 2000 ventilators to Scunthorpe!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 19, 2015, 07:54:30 pm by Donnywolf »
You had me at "singular of a typical products"!

I am wondering whether to order just for .......   " equipment that has a lofty gustatory perception, so you will be relaxed in using it" WTF ?

I wonder if it means you sit up straight so it is good for your posture ? Who can say !

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 19, 2015, 08:42:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on October 20, 2015, 08:44:14 am by Donnywolf »
That lofty gustatory perception is a widespread phenomenon.

http://ukartmaterial.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/sale-top-knife-art-and-craft-of-trauma.html?m=1

My god ... its spreading. Be in the Thesaurus or OED anytime now !

EDIT : Oh it already is in under gustatory perception
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:49:01 am by Donnywolf »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012