Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:41:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Poll

Rate the ref

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
9 (31%)
0 - totally useless
20 (69%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Rovers v Peterborough United - 19/3/16- Sebastian Stockbridge  (Read 3219 times)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Referee: Sebastian Stockbridge
Assistants: Michael D'Aguilar & Chris Isherwood.
4th: Alix Pashley.

swintonrover

• Forum Member
I can only assume the man is a rugby referee, with the amount of manhandling he allowed.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Seemed incapable of making the right decision when it came to the punishment for fouls. At least 2 red cards today for Posh players.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Rovers v Peterborough United - 19/3/16- Sebastian Stockbridge
« Reply #3 on March 19, 2016, 07:08:49 pm by Donnywolf »
0    Inept Gutless & Spineless

Tyson looked to have been the victim of a terrible challenge when that bloke seemed to lead with his arm. 9 Refs out of 10 that would have been a Red but we had the 10th Ref. 2 minutes after the restart the Ref was presented with a "golden chance" to get rid of the same bloke after another heavy challenge on Williams ? - and 99 Refs would have taken that chance and we had the 100th one

9 Refs out of 10 would have reached for a Red after that cynical foul on Copps when he had a clear (albeit long) run on goal and we had the 10th again

AND surely every Ref at every level would have seen the holding on Butler each time and that was why this one was gutless and spineless because he saw it and gave nothing. A total c***

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 19, 2016, 07:21:54 pm by idler »
That is exactly how I felt Wolfie.
The foul on Tyson was a definite red from where I was, about 20 yds away and a clear view. He then pretended to be injured and turned and laughed at the crowd as he waited to come back on.
Number 12 could have had a 2nd yellow on a number of occasions and then scores the winner.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 07:34:59 pm by idler »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 19, 2016, 07:26:30 pm by drfchound »
We get some shino refs but this bloke was right up there with the worst of them.
Ditto the above comments about two players staying on when they should seen red.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
My first 0 for a very long time. Isn't competent to referee at this level and should be removed.

The foul on Tyson was as blatant a red as I've seen. He could have been seriously injured.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 20, 2016, 08:41:58 am by Filo »
Allowed Butler to be Bear hugged at every corner, right in front of his eyes, they must have been painted on. The Posh player that took Tyson out should have walked but only got a yellow, but then should have walked a couple of minutes later for going right through the back of Williams, a second yellow without a doubt!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012