Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:43:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Protest  (Read 5246 times)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: Protest
« Reply #30 on March 25, 2016, 11:11:05 pm by hoolahoop »
Not the boards fault they don't sign the players or pick the team

What a ridiculous comment . They sign those little bits of paper that says he can or cannot buy. Seems to me they saw those results in January and said ''we can get by '' SUSTAINABILITY

Hoola

You seem to love DF. Perhaps because he is the son of the former manager of another team who plays in red shirts.

Here's my take on it. Ferguson tells the Board in January that he doesn't think he can get promoted this season. However, if he gets shot of some of his experienced players, can he carry over some budget to next season? He'll bring in youngsters on loan and if they impress he'll try to get them in on season-long loans next season. He has no concerns about relegation, because he's got enough quality to finish mid table.

On the other hand, if Ferguson had asked to sign experienced players in January and the board had told him no, do you think he would still be here? I think not.

Red Baron was that really necessary and btw is nonsense . I'm concerned about MY team and will leave it at that and you would have been the last person that I would haver thought of to come up with such childish notions.

Fact is he has to take responsibility so let's cut the crap mate I have recognised that fully . Get rid if that's what you want but let's have some of those players that insult our supporters also walking that road with him complete with P45s.

Taking aim with a single bullet to sort this problem will not work a machine gun in needed. Please no more of this RB  I used to respect your posts. Remember when Dickov was here ......it was all his fault too. I supported that ''Blue legend '' to the hilt too recognising that the problems were more than manager deep.

Another manager accused of a lack of tactical nounce courage and ability, coincidence perhaps not ? Was that the balance you were looking for RB , I don't give a flying shite about his family connections anymore than I did about Dickov's connections...............check it out .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on March 25, 2016, 11:37:21 pm by The Red Baron »
Bloody hell, Hoola. I've touched a raw nerve there!

Just a thought - if I had taken over a squad of players I thought was rotten to the core, I wouldn't have offered any of them new contracts. Yet Fergie has given several players new deals, including one he chose to shout at then take off, though only after he had been skinned for a goal.

I do apologise though if I have mistaken your responses to anti Manchester United posts in the past as evidence of some kind of unrequited love for them. I realise it is quite possible to admire a team (Leeds of the 70s, Liverpool under Shankly and Paisley, Cloughie's Forest etc) without actually supporting them. I realise that you think DF should be given a fair crack of the whip. It's just that I think he has and has been found wanting.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on March 26, 2016, 06:13:55 am by dickos1 »
Not the boards fault they don't sign the players or pick the team
no but they have the purse strings do they not

Yes,
All they can do this s give him the funds, not upto them who he signs

TinyPortal © 2005-2012