Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:47:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ferguson out  (Read 2683 times)

phil old leake

• Forum Member
Ferguson out
« on April 30, 2016, 05:33:54 pm by phil old leake »
Didn't go today.  I'm not one to call for a managers head but I am now.
Losing to Crewe is a travesty. If he can't get the team up to beat a team that is already condemned he should go.  Get someone in now who will have have the summer to build a team Sorry to say it but I have no faith that things will be better next year.  I think the board hVe been supportive.  He's had some good players this season and in my opinion he has failed. Please don't come back supporting him. Dickov was no worse than this and everyone wanted him out. Let's not set double standards

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re: Ferguson out
« Reply #1 on April 30, 2016, 05:34:17 pm by MrFrost »
He ought to be gone before has has chance to give an interview

newyankee

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 30, 2016, 05:36:21 pm by newyankee »
 Unfortunately with the Board we have they will give him another season and then change when it gets too late. 

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 30, 2016, 05:42:04 pm by grayx »
What little faith I had in DF before today has most definitely gone. If he couldn't select and motivate a team to beat crewe today then I do not trust him to assemble and motivate a squad for next season.
Let's give someone else a chance, and stay clear of smooth talking Scottish managers please.

Jersey Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 30, 2016, 05:43:41 pm by Jersey Rover »
Time to sack the players rather than the manager. This lot have failed how many managers now. Key positions held by players in the twilight of their careers, time to shed some names.

Avsuptem

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 30, 2016, 05:59:15 pm by Avsuptem »
The problem stems from DRFC's current owners not being genuine RTID  DRFC supporters. It took a supporter to take us out of non league and it will be this lot that take us back there. Success in football is all about passion and commitment,  trying to run a club as if it was a business is not the answer. I see no evidence to counter the view that DRFC  slipping into obscurity is not part of the plan. Do not be surprised when, at an expedient time in future, the current owners walk away and recall  their loans in the process thereby leaving the club in administration.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 30, 2016, 06:02:21 pm by MrFrost »
The problem stems from DRFC's current owners not being genuine RTID  DRFC supporters. It took a supporter to take us out of non league and it will be this lot that take us back there. Success in football is all about passion and commitment,  trying to run a club as if it was a business is not the answer. I see no evidence to counter the view that DRFC  slipping into obscurity is not part of the plan. Do not be surprised when, at an expedient time in future, the current owners walk away and recall  their loans in the process thereby leaving the club in administration.

This.

It's no surprise that snce JR left, we've suffered two relegations. That isn't coincidence.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 30, 2016, 06:06:30 pm by Canadian Rover »
This is a Ferguson OUT thread......let's stick to this.

Piss off Fergie and don't come back.

donnygeoff

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 30, 2016, 06:08:55 pm by donnygeoff »
Full clear out including manager. Most of those players don't deserve to wear the shirt. Will miss next week even though got a ticket.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 30, 2016, 06:22:31 pm by Copps is Magic »

What utter b*llocks.

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 30, 2016, 06:30:48 pm by grayx »

What utter b*llocks.

I'm not so sure it is.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on April 30, 2016, 06:31:40 pm by dickos1 »
90% of clubs are run by people who don't support them,
It's a crap arguement

TinyPortal © 2005-2012