Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 03:03:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ticket price delay  (Read 5909 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: Ticket price delay
« Reply #30 on May 10, 2016, 03:48:14 pm by silent majority »
Sorry, its been a very long day, but I did mean they are still available at early bird prices.

SM, when is this going to be announced (if you know), just out of interest?

All prices are to be released on the 20th of May.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on May 10, 2016, 04:00:12 pm by jonnydog »
I meant the early bird price? For example, if I went in this week to renew, would they charge me early bird price, or full whack?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on May 10, 2016, 06:38:57 pm by silent majority »
I meant the early bird price? For example, if I went in this week to renew, would they charge me early bird price, or full whack?

Early bird of course. I thought I'd already said that? Anyway, my understanding is its staying at early bird until further announcements on the 20th along with details of match day pricing and memberships.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on May 10, 2016, 06:42:46 pm by jonnydog »

Early bird of course. I thought I'd already said that? Anyway, my understanding is its staying at early bird until further announcements on the 20th along with details of match day pricing and memberships.

You did, I've just not seen confirmation of what you've said anywhere (DROS and the like) that early bird has been continued to the 20th. Not that I'm doubting you, of course!! 

Naturally I hope it is, but don't wanna rock up to ticket office in a day or two and them not know owt about it.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on May 10, 2016, 06:47:21 pm by RedJ »
The early bird only continues for everyone else. They're charging you full price.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on May 10, 2016, 06:48:03 pm by jonnydog »
The early bird only continues for everyone else. They're charging you full price.

Good, cos that's what your mam did RedJ!! ;)

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on May 10, 2016, 07:20:42 pm by silent majority »

You did, I've just not seen confirmation of what you've said anywhere (DROS and the like) that early bird has been continued to the 20th. Not that I'm doubting you, of course!! 

Naturally I hope it is, but don't wanna rock up to ticket office in a day or two and them not know owt about it.

No you'll be fine. It was mentioned in the Supporters Board meeting on Sunday morning that until final consultation was complete that any further announcements would be held on off until the 20th.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012