Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 10:45:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Is it a wind up??  (Read 14097 times)

raggytash

• Forum Member
Is it a wind up??
« on May 25, 2016, 05:24:23 pm by raggytash »
Ok Tommy Rowe great signing!! But what the hell is going on with the these two??? Blair... Attacking winger etc... 2 goals in 30 odd games, I'm sorry but quality wingers do a lot more than this and his seasonal progression as been a steady decline every year over the last 4 year so god knows with that one!   Especially after carrying a serious injury,.. And to top it all Accrington keeper who if you watched the play offs looks far from good!!....one quality signing followed by two gambles at best...

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Is it a wind up??
« Reply #1 on May 25, 2016, 05:25:08 pm by mushRTID »
Piss off mate

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 25, 2016, 05:27:04 pm by DonnyOsmond »
 :turd:

watto-drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 25, 2016, 05:27:31 pm by watto-drfc »
Ffs lets put them down before they've played. Young keeper better than 35yo

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 25, 2016, 05:30:26 pm by BigKeif »
Yawn! This negativity is beyond boring now!

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 25, 2016, 05:30:38 pm by rtid88 »
Ok Tommy Rowe great signing!! But what the hell is going on with the these two??? Blair... Attacking winger etc... 2 goals in 30 odd games, I'm sorry but quality wingers do a lot more than this and his seasonal progression as been a steady decline every year over the last 4 year so god knows with that one!   Especially after carrying a serious injury,.. And to top it all Accrington keeper who if you watched the play offs looks far from good!!....one quality signing followed by two gambles at best...
Can we ban this numpty please!!

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 25, 2016, 05:30:53 pm by raggytash »
Do you want me to praise every signing???? A winger who scores 2 goals and 4 assists in 36 games says it all after an injury????? Do you think that's a good return??? As for the keeper watch the games and then reply.

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 25, 2016, 05:32:53 pm by BigKeif »
Do you want me to praise every signing???? A winger who scores 2 goals and 4 assists in 36 games says it all after an injury????? Do you think that's a good return??? As for the keeper watch the games and then reply.

I watched the games and everyone can have a bad game! Says a lot to me when their own fans say it is a loss so pretty much useless argument basing it on two games.

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 25, 2016, 05:34:59 pm by swintonrover »
I'd argue a 21 year old with a 1/3 clean sheet record playing for Accrington is excellent.

Your opinion is not wanted, useful or relevant. Kindly log out of this forum, and don't bother coming back.

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on May 25, 2016, 05:36:26 pm by BigKeif »
I'd argue a 21 year old with a 1/3 clean sheet record playing for Accrington is excellent.

Your opinion is not wanted, useful or relevant. Kindly log out of this forum, and don't bother coming back.

Well said. I'll second that one.

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 25, 2016, 05:37:39 pm by rtid88 »
I'll 3rd it!!

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 25, 2016, 05:38:36 pm by raggytash »
I clearly forgot you two mugs run the site and nobody's allowed an opinion, do you think that's a great return from a winger in l2? Obviously you don't know much so until you appreciate good discussion instead of taking the cowards way out then just don't reply it's simple

RoverAtUni

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 25, 2016, 05:38:58 pm by RoverAtUni »
Good fishing.

I'd rather wait and see them play first..

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on May 25, 2016, 05:39:49 pm by steve@dcfd »
Let's forget there are no short term loans therefore we are going to need a bigger squad. So they will be fighting for first team places.

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on May 25, 2016, 05:42:45 pm by swintonrover »
I clearly forgot you two mugs run the site and nobody's allowed an opinion, do you think that's a great return from a winger in l2? Obviously you don't know much so until you appreciate good discussion instead of taking the cowards way out then just don't reply it's simple

You are entitled to an opinion.
Equally I'm allowed to call your opinion b*llocks.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on May 25, 2016, 05:43:25 pm by IDM »

Opinion is all well and good, and I have no issue with different folks having different ones, but there are some posters who are almost always negative and seem to want to provoke an argument, rather than a debate...

Just my opinion of course!!

As for this GK, I'll reserve judgement until I see him play..

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on May 25, 2016, 05:43:43 pm by BigKeif »

Hahaha mug and coward.. Brilliant!

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on May 25, 2016, 05:44:33 pm by Al4475 »
If neuer walked through our doors we'd still have some negativeness! Raggy is more than welcome to his opinion as is everyone else! Fwiw I think we're going about our rebuild quite fine at the moment!

We are moving quickly, bar rowe (and the possibility of mcsheffrey) the other two names thus far were not pedalled out like in the past - which has cost us admittedly - which suggests that fergie highlighted areas he wanted to strengthen (defence aside fair enough) and has probably therefore got prime targets!

I hope this an indication of things to come and that very shortly we'll have some movement in on the defence front!

This may just be the dawn of another upsurge in the fortunes of our great club!

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on May 25, 2016, 05:46:19 pm by Copps is Magic »
The stats on Blair are a tad misleading because he spent a lot of that time recovering from a serious injury. All reports on this Keeper suggest he is a good young prospect.

Decent League two players by the sound of it. We need a team of them to get out of this league.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on May 25, 2016, 05:47:00 pm by dknward2 »
Good job players are rated on more than stats of goals and assists

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on May 25, 2016, 05:50:36 pm by Copps is Magic »
Some people shouldn't be let loose on wikipedia.

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on May 25, 2016, 05:51:45 pm by raggytash »
I'm far from being negative I just state facts, and I honestly think Blair is an awful signing, and a player on the decline, wether fergie can rejuvenate him well see, if anything I think it might be a deal to bring the defender in too...which in hindsight might be ok...hope I'm eating humble pie come the end of next season but I'm sure there's better out there..

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on May 25, 2016, 05:53:32 pm by Copps is Magic »
Billy Sharp scored 4 (league) goals in the season before he signed for us.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on May 25, 2016, 05:53:56 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Aye. We're shite at signing wingers.

Remember that tool that we signed in 2004? He'd failed at Newcastle, failed at Hartlepool and dropped into the Conference. 23 years old. Going nowhere. Attacking winger my arse. He'd scored 18 goals in about 30 appearances in Tier 4 and the Conference.

Bloody shite he was.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on May 25, 2016, 05:57:39 pm by drfchound »
How does anyone know whether Blair is signed as a guaranteed starter or a squad player?
Just because he is an early signing doesn't mean that other, better, players won't follow.

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on May 25, 2016, 05:59:29 pm by raggytash »
This makes me laugh it's the same football geniuses who were slating myself and the other few off last year after saying we would be relegation fodder!!! You were all right weren't you???? Lol don't tell your dad how to make kids!!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on May 25, 2016, 06:00:34 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
f**k me, you haven't made kids have you? Don't tell me these genes are being propagated down the generations!

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on May 25, 2016, 06:00:53 pm by BigKeif »
I'm far from being negative I just state facts, and I honestly think Blair is an awful signing, and a player on the decline, wether fergie can rejuvenate him well see, if anything I think it might be a deal to bring the defender in too...which in hindsight might be ok...hope I'm eating humble pie come the end of next season but I'm sure there's better out there..

But it is being negative going off his stats rather than seeing him play. For Christ sake the lad hasn't even put a rovers shirt on yet and he's already deemed not good enough. Yes it's all good and well saying it is your opinion but my opinion is opposite to you!!

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on May 25, 2016, 06:04:57 pm by Retdon1 »
I would imagin Blair has been brought in as a squad player, One of the better players in a top half league 2 side. The young keeper signed from the team that finished 4th last season,  might have been brought in as a back up keeper, if u read the interview he says he expects to have big compition for the no1 shirt. Both sets of fans on their forums have said their sad to see both players leave so I would say that's good business.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on May 25, 2016, 06:09:17 pm by Copps is Magic »
This makes me laugh it's the same football geniuses who were slating myself and the other few off last year after saying we would be relegation fodder!!! You were all right weren't you???? Lol don't tell your dad how to make kids!!

Last season we signed the likes of ATS who were languishing in the reserves at Wigan. This season, so far, we've signed players who have played regularly at this level.

If you say the signings are shit every year you are bound to be right at least once.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012