Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 12:16:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Boris Johnson's HQ as the EU referendum result comes in.  (Read 1182 times)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Boris Johnson's HQ as the EU referendum result comes in.
« Reply #1 on June 30, 2016, 06:10:22 pm by Donnywolf »
We've been royally stuffed imo and if they (Leave) had lost as I said many times before (and especially by 2.2%) they would NEVER have shut up about it

For my part I voted Remain even though I am in that group "slated" in the comments below the "Clip" and I still think its about time some sort of campaign is launched by the Remain campaign because there was only a tissue of lies that came from Leave and they are already proving to be just that

Others may say of me - bad loser - I say if ONLY 620000 people feel they have been duped by the "pitch" or indeed the personalities - and could vote again that it would be 50 / 50

In any case 51.9 either for Leave or Remain is just not a result that does anybody any favours

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on June 30, 2016, 06:27:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Folk have been played all the way Wolf.

Led to believe that they were taking control. In reality, they've been played as the pawns in a public school alpha males[1] fight for personal power.

Hey ho. I thought we might be smarter than this in the second decade of the 21st century. Seems this country never really changes. There's always enough folk in thrall to the ruling elite.

[1] Hard to think of Gove as an alpha male, I know, but screw your eyes up and try.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 30, 2016, 08:01:58 pm by Donnywolf »
Aye ... here is the Team Photo (add your own names)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012