Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:57:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Accessibility to Matches  (Read 886 times)

catchamatch

Accessibility to Matches
« on October 25, 2016, 03:47:16 pm by catchamatch »

Hi Rovers Fans,

I am a Final Year Computer Science student developing a online solution that aims to give football fans greater access to football matches, particularly away games. If you find time could you please complete my questionnaire is regarding accessibility to football matches for research in my Final Year Project. If you could take the time to complete this questionnaire and feedback will be taken on board. Thank you in advance for your time.

https://goo.gl/forms/HboHft3j6QGsrO053

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
Re: Accessibility to Matches
« Reply #1 on October 25, 2016, 08:26:50 pm by idler »
Done.

LincolnDonny

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 26, 2016, 03:47:04 pm by LincolnDonny »
pity its not about Accessibility for Disabled supporters and the correct toilets with ease of access to said toilets , disabled parking at grounds, ease of getting to out seating area bot over pebbles/ rough ground undercover for watching the games and at a reasonable height off the ground, ease of buying foods, ease of getting out of the ground, ease of getting out of area if needed suspect packages/fire /trouble etc.

We at Doncaster have most of those things sorted..............except ease of getting out of the 1st floor stands via ..........wait for it........1.......yes 1 lift , that only takes 2 wheel-chairs at a time.

we (my wife and I ) would love to go to away matches........and the above things at most grounds, are sorely inadequate. even though legislation was brought in to upgrade all league clubs.

catchamatch

« Reply #3 on October 27, 2016, 05:13:03 pm by catchamatch »
Thank you all Rovers fans for your responses so far, it is really appreciated and will be a great help for me.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012