Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:44:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: "Alternative Facts"  (Read 4295 times)

Yargo

• Forum Member
Re: "Alternative Facts"
« Reply #30 on January 27, 2017, 11:08:33 am by Yargo »
Well the usual suspects have their knickers in a twist again.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on January 29, 2017, 01:41:23 am by hoolahoop »
These are the same alternative facts that we have suffered from ante and post Referendum . I see we are now having sudden breaking news of flimsy " potential " deals with Turkey now on the BBC .....it's pathetic .

Btw bally as much as I get on with you , I feel the need to point out that this country was screwed pre entry into the Common Market . Since then we have prospered only for our own governments to chuck money away or widen the North/South divide even further.
The EU had no control at all over the distribution of our wealth.

ballysbackin

« Reply #32 on January 29, 2017, 08:43:27 am by ballysbackin »
You may gather by my post which way I recently voted - Not bad for a man who's wife was from R o I and who's son is an Irish citizen and flies a Tri - Colour in his garden..... Not afraid of adversity and not short in apologies when I shoot mouth off and get things wrong. I apologise....As my late dad said many times. "A worse disease than rabies will come here if ever they build that tunnel" around the same time Enoch Powell told his tale..

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on January 29, 2017, 11:08:23 pm by BobG »
Ah! You got it spot on Bally. Enoch Powell - indeed he was that worse disease. A truly dreadful man.

BobG

ballysbackin

« Reply #34 on January 30, 2017, 10:32:23 am by ballysbackin »
Yes Bob.... Broadwater Farm rings bells and so does St Pauls in Bristol .  :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on January 30, 2017, 11:25:32 am by idler »
Bradford has had it's moments too Bally.

ballysbackin

« Reply #36 on January 30, 2017, 11:56:39 am by ballysbackin »
Yes, I got drawn into them in my job, some of us had to go to Toxteth (Liverpool) I stayed local...Donny hotted up a bit but not as bad as those others mentioned. I like to live in the past because we know what happened that is why it is called the "Past" but the current uncertainty is not pleasant. "We do not like it so we riot, smash up places, injure people. The world has gone totally mad, there are those who dictate their power and their opinions and woe betide you if you disagree, that goes for Colour, Creed and Religion in the past but now we have Political persuasion and Financial issues. I honestly really and truly give up 

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on January 30, 2017, 01:04:21 pm by idler »
There were stocks of petrol bombs found in some of the alleys that some rioters were trying to lure bobbies into.
Also the burning car pushed into the front door of a club.
Once protests start agitators, extremists and non-locals join in.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on January 30, 2017, 09:19:00 pm by bobjimwilly »

No extremists, "non-locals" or anarchists at the protests tonight. Nor were any reported at the hundreds of organised marches around the world last weekend, attended by millions.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on January 30, 2017, 09:52:26 pm by wilts rover »

No extremists, "non-locals" or anarchists at the protests tonight. Nor were any reported at the hundreds of organised marches around the world last weekend, attended by millions.

Sorry about that, petrol is getting expensive & you have trouble finding milk bottles these days. Maybe next time...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012