Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 04:54:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Trophy parade route  (Read 5893 times)

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
Re: Trophy parade route
« Reply #30 on January 29, 2017, 11:23:38 am by Alan Southstand »
And you've not even mentioned Blair!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on January 29, 2017, 11:32:49 am by idler »
Sorry Alan.
In my defence I was interrupted by a coughing fit.
This team just doesn't seem to have an obvious weak link. I think that we have so much power going forward that it restricts the opposition's ability to commit too many forward to severely test our defence. We counter so effectively.

ZiggerZagger

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on January 29, 2017, 04:31:21 pm by ZiggerZagger »
The way I'm looking at it, is, if I was a player playing in this team, you know a couple of not to good performances,and you'd get dropped. Then you could be sat on the bench the rest of the season. The confidence and camaraderie in this squad is excellent, with all the players, including the ones on the bench playing for, not just the management but the fans too.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on January 29, 2017, 04:36:30 pm by Campsall rover »
I can't see our quality players sitting back and thinking job done.
Andy Williams is busting a gut to break his goal drought. John Marquis is far in front of any previous achievement in scoring and Copps could have a record haul. Mandeville on the bench at the minute.
Then you move onto midfield. Rowe is exceptional at this level, then you have Grant and Houghton. Old beyond their years on the pitch and the chance of a medal early in their career.
Butler, Baudry, Mason, Alcock and then Lawlor at the back.
I can't see many if any of those folding because the rest of the team wouldn't let them. Not to mention the manager. Players are in the team on merit and know that if they falter somebody else in the squad is itching to take their place.
That is why I am confidently optimistic. Going on form and results it is ours to lose and if I were a fan of one of the club's in the chasing pack I would be worried. We are one of few hopefuls that could lose a game or two without too much damage.
We think alike on this one definitely as this is what I have bee spouting on about for the last 3 weeks.
There is NO STOPPING THE ROVERS NOW .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012