Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 12:09:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Andy Butler comments  (Read 6581 times)

idler

• VSC Member
Re: Andy Butler comments
« Reply #30 on January 30, 2017, 11:45:30 am by idler »
Thank you for the kind thoughts and wishes,  very hard day at Yeovil yesterday but the minutes applause by every Rovers fan was magnificent and a touching tribute to Jill, weve been together 3.1/2 years, but  known each other over 30, Jill took me and my love for Rovers on and embraced it,  becoming guardian of our beloved Rovers Gnome, at all the games,  the media team coming over at half time to pass on condolences, the players dedicating the win to Jill, and Copps, Andy Butler, John Marquis and Jills favourite player Matty Blair, seeking me out for a hug at the end of the game,  what a wonderful family we have at Doncaster Rovers. thank also to Philip Ryan  Howard Roe for the photos, and dave and carol from the shop  for keeping an eye on me during the day, and lifelong fan and friend  Ian Stephens from Rugby   keeping eye on me at the match.  Thank to all on the supporters buses, and those at the game,  I Love you my Rovers family.   RIP Jill  , I will miss you so much x x
I'm sure that everyone that knows you even slightly Paul, feel empathy for you at this time. You will always have your memories though.
See you Saturday, Dave

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on January 30, 2017, 12:11:44 pm by Drover »
So sorry to hear this,my heartfelt condolences to you Paul and all your close family.R.I.P Jill.God bless.

Sarge

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on January 30, 2017, 05:40:47 pm by Sarge »
Hi Paul (Retford Rover) I lost my mother at the tender age of 65 on the 24th January (last Tuesday) I've got a great group of friends and family that are helping me at this sad and dark time.

No doubt you'll have an equally great group of close friends and family that are there for you.

What you'll also have due to your selfless work for our great club are kind words from people whom you may or may not know.

They'll be genuine and kind words hopefully which will give some comfort. In today's society we're lucky to have people like you trying to help xxx

Stay strong, we're all Rovers

retford rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on January 31, 2017, 01:39:17 am by retford rover »
SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS SARGE it's very hard to lose someone you love so much, but with the love stength and best wishes from every supporter, player and rovers family, we become stronger, sarger think of all the happy memories, ive just been looking at ours together ,    i know  you have the love and  thoughts of the Rovers family, if you ever need to talk,  god bless  Paul

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on January 31, 2017, 05:48:20 am by roversdude »
Times like these show what a close knit group Rovers are
Keep smiling guys it's hard at the moment but it will get better, not forgotten but better

TinyPortal © 2005-2012