Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 06:09:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: University Dissertation - An Investigation into an EFL club fans motivations to  (Read 1727 times)

kieranDRFC

• Forum Member
Hi all,

I am a student at Northumbria University studying Sport Management. I am in my final year and doing my dissertation focusing on  an EFL club fans motivations to use social media. As a Doncaster Rovers season ticket holder the EFL club i have decided to focus my study on is fans of Doncaster Rovers.

It would be a massive help if you could take 5 minutes of your time to complete this questionnaire based on Twitter, Facebook and Fans Forums and what motivates you to use them, please click the link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGqfuDgSPrUppUImVb6b4FioH9lu37kvu1E6MYK-Y3DrQd8A/viewform

Cheers
Kieran  :rtid:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

CJK

• Forum Member
Have you come across Paul Blakey?

kieranDRFC

• Forum Member
Yes i have i had him as a lecturer last year but he left around Christmas time, from Doncaster isn't it?

CJK

• Forum Member
Yeah he took some lectures of mine for a little while; he knew a Rovers shirt when he saw it.

BobG

• VSC Member
Done Kieran. Good luck.

BobG

idler

• VSC Member
Done.

Superspy

• VSC Member
Hi Kieran, I've done it too, just a heads up though mate I think you might have missed something with Q5. How often do you go to DRFC games? You haven't included an option for 21-30 games, nor 41+, and being a season ticket holder doesn't mean every game as it only covers you for the 23 home matches.

silent majority

• VSC Member

Campsall rover

• Forum Member

kieranDRFC

• Forum Member
Cheers to everyone that's done it so far, you've been a great help!

And thanks SuperSpy only just realised that and think i've meant to put 21-30 and completely missed it! Will get it edited now

PopStander

• Forum Member

ReadingViking

• Forum Member

ballysbackin

Re: University Dissertation - An Investigation into an EFL club fans motivations to
« Reply #12 on February 02, 2017, 11:22:53 am by ballysbackin »
Yes my bit done, You are brave to do a dissertation on that subject. Hope you get top grade anyway.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member

kieranDRFC

• Forum Member
Cheers guys much appreciated!

bally1950 im starting to realise that now hahaha!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012