Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:45:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Live streaming Newport V DRFC tonight.  (Read 4167 times)

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
Live streaming Newport V DRFC tonight.
« on February 10, 2017, 04:34:58 pm by Wild Rover »
I guess this means the non travellers can watch. Though being a novice at streaming i dont know,

**** stream link removed - fake scam site ******
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 08:25:40 pm by RobTheRover »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re: Live streaming Newport V DRFC tonight.
« Reply #1 on February 10, 2017, 04:36:33 pm by not on facebook »
I guess this means the non travellers can watch. Though being a novice at streaming i dont know,

http://www.watchfootballonline.tv/uk/rckb64e0bd6/newport-county-doncaster-rovers-live-stream

That's me staying in tonight and not going out ,that will save us best part of £200 with bar prices out here.

Thanks a lot fella

DD

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 10, 2017, 06:01:48 pm by DD »
Not on face......that's either a very expensive place you are in or there are a lot of you!
I'm in Italy - hopefully listening in or watching the stream link mentioned above!

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 10, 2017, 06:05:58 pm by not on facebook »
Not on face......that's either a very expensive place you are in or there are a lot of you!
I'm in Italy - hopefully listening in or watching the stream link mentioned above!

1 bottle of Blummers cider is 108 kr which give or take is £10.80  had 14 of the fcukers
Other and a sit down curry so no change out of 2000kr = £200.

To make it worse I chucked it all back up down the bog when I got home

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 10, 2017, 06:09:46 pm by Superspy »
I'll be surprised if that's a legitimate TV stream. More likely to be similar to flash scores or the BBC match pages where it just tells you whats happening with a graphic or list of corners/cards/free kicks, etc.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 10, 2017, 06:14:15 pm by not on facebook »
I'll be surprised if that's a legitimate TV stream. More likely to be similar to flash scores or the BBC match pages where it just tells you whats happening with a graphic or list of corners/cards/free kicks, etc.

If that's the case Iam going down the pub ,just have to wait for harry

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 10, 2017, 06:15:40 pm by 1879Rovers »
Highly unlikely that will be a workable streaming site. I have never known a site have availability for all League Two games. Usually you only get the game being shown as the main game on Channel 5 that you can find links for.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 10, 2017, 06:23:27 pm by Superspy »
Highly unlikely that will be a workable streaming site. I have never known a site have availability for all League Two games. Usually you only get the game being shown as the main game on Channel 5 that you can find links for.

Yeah that was pretty much my thinking...all the league 2 games being available just isn't going to happen.

To be fair you can find links to pretty much every sports channel on the planet if you know where to look...but that's the point...somebody somewhere has to be televising it first.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 10, 2017, 06:28:37 pm by not on facebook »

Yeah that was pretty much my thinking...all the league 2 games being available just isn't going to happen.

To be fair you can find links to pretty much every sports channel on the planet if you know where to look...but that's the point...somebody somewhere has to be televising it first.

http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html

Try the above link and work your way throu the site and this just about picks up 90% of all games that are shown on tv worldwide

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on February 10, 2017, 06:41:42 pm by Superspy »
 :thumbsup:

I actually use a paid service but I'm sure that will be of good use to some people on here. :)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 10, 2017, 06:50:51 pm by not on facebook »
That Leeds Leeds Leeds v Cardiff game on Saturday looks watchable
instead of the premeirship at 15:00.

Barnsley v somebody is on the week after I think

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 10, 2017, 06:59:55 pm by drfc1951 »
You need to give them your bank details to register with them.Are they trustworthy?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on February 10, 2017, 07:06:22 pm by not on facebook »
You need to give them your bank details to register with them.Are they trustworthy?

I allways use one of those reload Visa card type of things for that type of transaction.

It's a Visa card that you buy from a newsagent type of shop and you pay say £200
into the cards over the counter at the shop then top it back up when funds get low.

This way is not connected to your main bank account

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 10, 2017, 07:11:12 pm by GazLaz »
Will it steam though or are they promoting a pay service but advertising something you can't get.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on February 10, 2017, 07:25:27 pm by not on facebook »
Put it this way if this game is picked up live via whatever tv station tonight I will wear a Rotherham United shirt next time Iam in pubcaster

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on February 10, 2017, 07:25:32 pm by Copps is Magic »
Do not give anyone your f**king bank details to register on a streaming site. It's a f**king scam.

Why in gods name would anyone be televising Newport vs Rovers on a friday night? They aren't, so there won't be stream.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 07:28:28 pm by Copps is Magic »

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on February 10, 2017, 07:29:11 pm by not on facebook »
Do not give anyone you're f**king bank details to register on a streaming site. It's a f**king scam.

Why in gods name would anyone be televising Newport vs Rovers on a friday night? They aren't, so there won't be stream.

If any channel was going to pick it up and that's a massive IF  it would have been that welsh channel
which is called S4C and  it was on the sky box system

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on February 10, 2017, 07:41:26 pm by Donnywolf »
It isn't

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on February 10, 2017, 07:57:05 pm by Superspy »
Do not give anyone your f**king bank details to register on a streaming site. It's a f**king scam.

They're not all scams. However, ones like this one where they make it look like they're streaming every game known to man are.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on February 10, 2017, 08:24:58 pm by RobTheRover »
Guys, keep away from that site.  Its a card harvesting site.  In fact I'm deleting this thread.

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on February 10, 2017, 08:47:57 pm by 1879Rovers »

They're not all scams. However, ones like this one where they make it look like they're streaming every game known to man are.

My mate is a Man Utd fan, he pays for one and he says it is excellent.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on February 10, 2017, 08:57:50 pm by GazLaz »
You don't need to pay to stream games. All readily available in HD for free.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012