Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:38:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: if we win the two matches  (Read 1637 times)

selby

• VSC Member
if we win the two matches
« on February 12, 2017, 12:31:06 pm by selby »
This week,does anyone else think that we will have mortally wounded the following pack,with regard to anyone stopping our automatic promotion in the top three.
  It could be a significant week,that could leave us basically to concentrate on trying to win the championship,or give two opponents a sniff of glory.
  I have not missed a game this season,and Carlisle and Luton have been two of the sides who have given us our hardest games to date.If they play as well against us again,it will not be easy, but the prize for two wins could be immense.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: if we win the two matches
« Reply #1 on February 12, 2017, 12:48:08 pm by RedJ »
Carlisle now are a completely different prospect to Carlisle back then. And Luton are nothing special away from home.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 12, 2017, 12:57:29 pm by Donnywolf »
This week,does anyone else think that we will have mortally wounded the following pack,with regard to anyone stopping our automatic promotion in the top three.
  It could be a significant week,that could leave us basically to concentrate on trying to win the championship,or give two opponents a sniff of glory.
  I have not missed a game this season,and Carlisle and Luton have been two of the sides who have given us our hardest games to date.If they play as well against us again,it will not be easy, but the prize for two wins could be immense.

Yes ... I think whether mortally wounded or not we will be in great shape for Promo.

Would put my bet of 100 Points and 100 Goals back on track - but I think that bird has probably "flown"

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 12, 2017, 02:46:03 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Win those two and I can see Accrington being more than a fruity carb filled snack  :unsure:

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 12, 2017, 02:59:57 pm by Prez »

For me yes. It would take them out of the equation.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012