Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:09:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Commentaries Tonight On Radio Sheffield  (Read 2453 times)

Crowle Rover

• Forum Member
Commentaries Tonight On Radio Sheffield
« on February 14, 2017, 07:09:20 am by Crowle Rover »
Well surprise,surprise it's the Blunts away at Bristol and dingles away at Villa.
So these 2 games take precedent over a first versus third clash!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re: Commentaries Tonight On Radio Sheffield
« Reply #1 on February 14, 2017, 08:25:00 am by MrFrost »
Have we featured in a game yet this season?

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 14, 2017, 11:45:01 am by Lincoln Rover »
Four I believe. Crewe, Pompey, Grimsby and Exeter.

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 14, 2017, 11:57:04 am by bobbymax »
Four I believe. Crewe, Pompey, Grimsby and Exeter.
And two of those four when we were the only team playing at that time. We still get shunted onto AM when the station knows full well a lot of people in Doncaster can't pick up transmissions on that wavelength. I just can't stand the bias they repeatedly show towards the Sheffield clubs so don't listen - end of!

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 14, 2017, 12:05:23 pm by i_ateallthepies »
That's not likely to get the Rovers listening figures up Bobby is it?

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 14, 2017, 01:34:21 pm by bobbymax »
Personal opinion. I'm not remotely interested in the Sheffield clubs and that's what they concentrate on. I'd rather 'watch' the game in one of the various score centres online when I can't get there.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 14, 2017, 07:40:57 pm by PDX_Rover »
f**k 'EM.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 14, 2017, 08:08:05 pm by andysly »
To be fair I can't argue with their choices tonight. However there are plenty of times they put a Sheffield side playing at home on live commentary when we and Dingles, Rotherham are at other end of country - that's what's wrong.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 15, 2017, 02:48:52 am by Sammy Chung was King »
We do alright to say we are in the bottom league but it's just a shame that Trax fm aren't our radio station. If they want to put united and wednesday on every week fair enough but either sell or give the rights to a station that's interested if they're not in putting us on every week. There are non league sides that get on the local radio more often than we do i understand they are bigger sides than us but why retain the rights if they are not truly interested in our games?.
 Barnsley don't get on the live games often either and they are higher up the leagues one of the worst things in football is not being able to get to a game and having to listen to Keith Edwards drone on and on just so you can pick quicker goal alerts from our games because they decided our game wasn't as interesting. And like has already been said they put it on AM when they have one of our games on under sufferance they do it to annoy us they have been told many times that some areas can't pick it up. That got me other day when we played Newport and there was one other game and they just put the Sheffield club on mean f...ers.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 15, 2017, 08:36:38 am by MrFrost »
We do alright to say we are in the bottom league but it's just a shame that Trax fm aren't our radio station. If they want to put united and wednesday on every week fair enough but either sell or give the rights to a station that's interested if they're not in putting us on every week. There are non league sides that get on the local radio more often than we do i understand they are bigger sides than us but why retain the rights if they are not truly interested in our games?.
 Barnsley don't get on the live games often either and they are higher up the leagues one of the worst things in football is not being able to get to a game and having to listen to Keith Edwards drone on and on just so you can pick quicker goal alerts from our games because they decided our game wasn't as interesting. And like has already been said they put it on AM when they have one of our games on under sufferance they do it to annoy us they have been told many times that some areas can't pick it up. That got me other day when we played Newport and there was one other game and they just put the Sheffield club on mean f...ers.

Trax FM can't get the rights as its a deal with the BBC as a collective.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012