Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:25:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season Ticket Pricing Structure  (Read 19193 times)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Season Ticket Pricing Structure
« Reply #120 on March 22, 2017, 11:57:03 am by IDM »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #121 on March 22, 2017, 12:03:15 pm by Mike_F »
They're a third full at best. No flies on me.

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on March 22, 2017, 12:16:04 pm by deebee »
Or 2 thirds empty

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on March 22, 2017, 12:21:16 pm by rich1471 »
unless your Mr frost and there both half empty

Mac the hooped man

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on March 22, 2017, 12:22:33 pm by Mac the hooped man »
It seems clear to me that you will never be happy with anything the club do Frost. This thread has already descended into the usual farce. From where I sit it is a pretty simply pricing structure that the club have devised to consider all sections of our fanbase. Sounds good to me, and 30 quid for junior STs is a brilliant offer.

It isn't clear at all.
I don't care either way, I have no intention of buying one.

So why the f#ck are you even on here whining like a bitch!!!!

Best comment of the thread.

its redic, darren, gavin and all the board seem to be going out of their way to bring a feel good factor back to the club, and theres always one who isnt happy!!!

It isn't one though is it?

There are a few on this thread who aren't pleased with it, and plenty more on social media.

But, as per, it is the same ones applauding the clubs every move, and if anyone dare say anything bad about them, they interject with their childish insults behind the safety of their computer screen.

2  points,     firstly, havnt prices been frozen or newer lower priced categories introduced.  i welcome the 5% reduction if i renew next week. Whats not to like!

2ndly,  Why are you still here?, you have made your point.

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on March 22, 2017, 12:39:13 pm by Jenny »
Direct debit scheme still in place

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on March 22, 2017, 12:49:25 pm by andysly »
Can you imagine the wrath of Frost when the club eventually have the temerity to increase prices.
Prices have been frozen again - positive.
Certain prices have been decreased - positive
Further reaching out to the younger fan - positive
Added elements to "bolt on" - positive if it suits you

Why are people who see these positives condemned by Frost as "w**king off" at everything the club does.
By way I'm not hiding behind a keyboard and am willing to meet and discuss on a matchday.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #127 on March 22, 2017, 12:58:36 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Having seen a few reactions on social media, the 'mixed' reaction seems to come from folk who have not made any attempt to understand the transition from traditional season tickets to memberships. Most are positive about the price being frozen and the kids and young adult prices.

I have just been to the ticket office to get an extra discounted ticket for Sunday with my unused stub, and whilst there I asked a few questions.

1. Can I renew now? No, ticket sales will start from Monday.
2. When purchasing your season ticket you will automatically qualify for a DNA card.
3. DNA cards will be issued with your season ticket book
4. DNA card. There will be a website launched (July) dedicated to the features and benefits of the card, listing all the participants where you can gain discounts on purchases.
5. Direct debit is available however the 5% discount applies when you buy in the first week and pay in full.
6. If you are interested in retaining or purchasing extras like gym memberships, Dons etc., but are not keen on other add ons such as car park, shirts etc, speak to the ticket office and they will try to help you.

As said, what's not to like. As far as I can see there's nothing to lose and quite a bit to gain for some and, being rewarded with discounts with the card has got to be welcomed.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #128 on March 22, 2017, 01:31:11 pm by Filo »
My email tells me I get a free Dons season ticket with silver membership +

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #129 on March 22, 2017, 01:40:51 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

You got an email? I didn't and all my details are correct online etc.  It's really poor that it doesn't work properly.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #130 on March 22, 2017, 02:02:44 pm by Filo »

You got an email? I didn't and all my details are correct online etc.  It's really poor that it doesn't work properly.

Got it about mid day

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #131 on March 22, 2017, 02:17:44 pm by graingrover »
The guy is clearly cleverer than appears because a thread which is so important to the club has been turned into another ego trip for him!

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #132 on March 22, 2017, 02:18:30 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Yes got my e-mail today too. Filo, that's Silver plus which you can purchase the add ons for £150.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #133 on March 22, 2017, 07:48:43 pm by drfchound »
No email for me......yet.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #134 on March 22, 2017, 07:56:02 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Nor me but my lad has

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #135 on March 22, 2017, 08:48:23 pm by rich1471 »
Go the email as well today the add on for parking is good value if you always got a program and bought a shirt don't think many rovers fans watch rugby so what you are doing is paying £50 more for the same product which is good marketing really making you think you are getting more for your money for something you don't want ,wonder how much a season ticket is for the rugby is never been myself

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #136 on March 22, 2017, 11:52:43 pm by RedRover45 »
Go the email as well today the add on for parking is good value if you always got a program and bought a shirt don't think many rovers fans watch rugby so what you are doing is paying £50 more for the same product which is good marketing really making you think you are getting more for your money for something you don't want ,wonder how much a season ticket is for the rugby is never been myself

£130 I think

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #137 on March 27, 2017, 08:50:38 am by Donnywolf »

Maybe the Mailshots are specific / targeted at certain people / groups of people ?

My Mates Wife got one whereas he and I did not. She bought a ST after Early Bird day last Season but the 2 of us bought in the first week. Just a suggestion

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #138 on March 27, 2017, 09:21:44 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »

Maybe the Mailshots are specific / targeted at certain people / groups of people ?

My Mates Wife got one whereas he and I did not. She bought a ST after Early Bird day last Season but the 2 of us bought in the first week. Just a suggestion

My wife and I got ours together, she gets them I don't. I'm speaking to the marketing team at the minute as they say they are being sent but I'm not getting them.  Something isn't right.  It's not the end of the world to me but if there's an issue the team can identify and fix from it then it's a good thing.

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #139 on March 27, 2017, 09:24:39 am by DaveDRFC »
I spoke to the ticket office last week regarding the 5% Alliance discount. They said they are still doing it but it can't be used with the early bird offer, so if you buy in the first week you just get the 5% for buying it early. This does mean that if you're in the Alliance you don't have to rush to get your ticket in the first week as you'll get your 5% off whenever you buy it.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #140 on March 27, 2017, 09:52:25 am by Donnywolf »
Suppose "one" cant have everything. One x 5% will have to do

Will miss my Charity Penalty most so TIA will have to make do with the proceeds of the Shirt Collection I have on the "For Sale" section !

Can we renew online ?

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #141 on March 27, 2017, 09:59:07 am by Jenny »
My mum was told yesterday that there will still be a series of draws for those who renew in the first week, including the option to take penalties.

When I log onto my online account I get the option to renew for next season, so yes, one would assume everyone can renew online.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #142 on March 27, 2017, 10:01:20 am by Donnywolf »
My mum was told yesterday that there will still be a series of draws for those who renew in the first week, including the option to take penalties.

When I log onto my online account I get the option to renew for next season, so yes, one would assume everyone can renew online.

Cheers Jenny I will give it another go. I may be hampered by the Script issue I am having (Thread on Off Topic).

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #143 on March 27, 2017, 10:02:27 am by Jenny »
I have just been through the process online and it even knocks off the 5% discount for renewals, so it is all working as it should do from the Rovers side.

Have you tried using a different browser? I am using Chrome.

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #144 on March 27, 2017, 10:19:43 am by DaveDRFC »
I've just renewed my ticket online, took about 2 minutes and discount was added automatically so the site is definitely working.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #145 on March 27, 2017, 10:29:01 am by Donnywolf »
Cheers to you both

I have it on screen now and just a click away - and if as above I cant "double" my 5% using Alliance discount as well I may as well press "GO"

Sorted !

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 10:34:08 am by Donnywolf »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #146 on March 27, 2017, 10:39:42 am by Filo »
Having seen a few reactions on social media, the 'mixed' reaction seems to come from folk who have not made any attempt to understand the transition from traditional season tickets to memberships. Most are positive about the price being frozen and the kids and young adult prices.

I have just been to the ticket office to get an extra discounted ticket for Sunday with my unused stub, and whilst there I asked a few questions.

1. Can I renew now? No, ticket sales will start from Monday.
2. When purchasing your season ticket you will automatically qualify for a DNA card.
3. DNA cards will be issued with your season ticket book
4. DNA card. There will be a website launched (July) dedicated to the features and benefits of the card, listing all the participants where you can gain discounts on purchases.
5. Direct debit is available however the 5% discount applies when you buy in the first week and pay in full.
6. If you are interested in retaining or purchasing extras like gym memberships, Dons etc., but are not keen on other add ons such as car park, shirts etc, speak to the ticket office and they will try to help you.

As said, what's not to like. As far as I can see there's nothing to lose and quite a bit to gain for some and, being rewarded with discounts with the card has got to be welcomed.

I asked this morning about the possibility of trading the Dons season ticket for car parking for cup games, was told they not doing owt like that because eveyone will be wanting different things

ballysbackin

« Reply #147 on March 27, 2017, 10:50:18 am by ballysbackin »
I spoke to someone in admin on Friday on the question of.  Is it only renewals that are on sale. My scenario. - I sit in the same seats almost every game, it is not held by any season ticket holder, can I buy the season ticket for that seat on Monday???? Answer is YES, if seats you want are not held by STH you can buy them immediately So it is basicall a free for all but you cannot buy seats already held by STH - I see no problems here.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #148 on March 27, 2017, 11:09:35 am by RedJ »
My understanding is season ticket seats are held until a certain date but seats that are not currently 'occupied' are there for purchase immediately - or that's how things have been in the past.

ballysbackin

« Reply #149 on March 27, 2017, 11:11:16 am by ballysbackin »
YES that is what I was told and also includes the Bolt On too

TinyPortal © 2005-2012