Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:34:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mrs Philsky  (Read 496 times)

philsky

• Forum Member
Mrs Philsky
« on April 21, 2024, 07:53:19 am by philsky »

Huge shout to Mrs R who knew what the match meant and who loves Kaiser Chiefs, but said to sell last night's tickets so Andy and me could get to the Eco-Power.

Been mentioned but to be at the Mansfield Moment and that one too; rarely seen scenes like that.

In Budapest for the Colchester match, which Annie won't suggest we cancel, so I'll see you all in Gillingham.

:rtid:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

redwine

• Forum Member
Re: Mrs Philsky
« Reply #1 on April 21, 2024, 08:39:43 am by redwine »
 That's true love, no need to predict a riot

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 21, 2024, 09:01:43 am by RobTheRover »

Huge shout to Mrs R who knew what the match meant and who loves Kaiser Chiefs, but said to sell last night's tickets so Andy and me could get to the Eco-Power.

Been mentioned but to be at the Mansfield Moment and that one too; rarely seen scenes like that.

In Budapest for the Colchester match, which Annie won't suggest we cancel, so I'll see you all in Gillingham.

To be fair, mate, you've had a lucky escape.  I've seen Kaiser Chiefs live three times and it's fair to say they are utter shite.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 21, 2024, 09:27:16 am by Filo »

To be fair, mate, you've had a lucky escape.  I've seen Kaiser Chiefs live three times and it's fair to say they are utter shite.

Leeds fans as well, even more reason to snub them

TinyPortal © 2005-2012