Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 02:38:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Players may be available  (Read 5273 times)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
Re: Players may be available
« Reply #30 on April 22, 2017, 10:53:00 pm by Not Now Kato »
having an opinion is all well and good, but in different circumstances, adding one or two fringe players to a confident winning team in L1 may have a different outcome altogether?

We were playing against 11, a dodgy ref, and a team up for the play offs. n We may have sat back a bit but defended OK IMHO.  And if you define Wright as a fringe player, he was motm!

I did say some of the fringe players, not judging them on 10 v 11 either.
There are "some"  fringe players who will not step up to League 1 so we will need better players next season. My opinion.

Based on the performances over the last 3 matches there are a number of 'first choice' players who will not step up to League 1. Commitment seriously lacking.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on April 22, 2017, 11:11:11 pm by steve@dcfd »
having an opinion is all well and good, but in different circumstances, adding one or two fringe players to a confident winning team in L1 may have a different outcome altogether?

We were playing against 11, a dodgy ref, and a team up for the play offs. n We may have sat back a bit but defended OK IMHO.  And if you define Wright as a fringe player, he was motm!

I did say some of the fringe players, not judging them on 10 v 11 either.
There are "some"  fringe players who will not step up to League 1 so we will need better players next season. My opinion.

Based on the performances over the last 3 matches there are a number of 'first choice' players who will not step up to League 1. Commitment seriously lacking.

Nothing to do with commitment we have not taken chances and allowed other teams to take theirs.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 08:31:07 am by steve@dcfd »

DRFCMach2man

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on April 23, 2017, 07:40:40 am by DRFCMach2man »
I am with you on that one Steve.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012