Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 12:05:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ferguson out  (Read 15265 times)

Syme

• Forum Member
Ferguson out
« on May 06, 2017, 07:29:14 pm by Syme »
I can forgive the last few results, but today is shambolic. The guy can't set up a team to control a game. It's all or nothing with him, and it's proved to be nothing.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re: Ferguson out
« Reply #1 on May 06, 2017, 07:30:22 pm by MrFrost »
Have to say I agree

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 06, 2017, 07:31:19 pm by pib »
The guy can't  seem to finish a job.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 06, 2017, 07:31:43 pm by Chris Black come back »
He is his own worst enemy. Some good work this season totally and utterly lost by this capitulation in last five games. No bottle. No backbone. No desire.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 06, 2017, 07:32:02 pm by DonnyOsmond »
You're f**king embarrassing fans.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 06, 2017, 07:32:54 pm by MrFrost »

Why?

To be fair any other club would have gotten rid at the end of last season.

Mark Weaver could have got us promoted out of this division with the resources we've had.

donnygeoff

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 06, 2017, 07:33:35 pm by donnygeoff »
Total crap. From 60 minutes total crap

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 06, 2017, 07:35:23 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Why?

Mark Weaver could have got us promoted out of this division with the resources we've had.

Because over 46 games we've done enough to get promoted and now you want the manager sacked. I'm glad our board haven't got the same mentality as you "supporters".

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on May 06, 2017, 07:36:28 pm by glosterred »

Why?

Because over 46 games we've done enough to get promoted and now you want the manager sacked. I'm glad our board haven't got the same mentality as you "supporters".

Managers have been sacked for a lot less

COYR

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on May 06, 2017, 07:39:55 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Why?

You are Mark Weaver, or at least the reincarnation of him, like May and Thatcher. When you're in this mode you make no sense at all, just farting over the forums  :turd:

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 06, 2017, 07:41:07 pm by Syme »

Why?

Well done Darren. Here's a massive budget. You've come third. What a hero.

He showed his cards last season. What was it, 19 games without a win? The guys an absolute chancer propped up by daddy's gravitas

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 06, 2017, 07:42:24 pm by Bessie Red »

Why?

Why?

No one has said he should be sacked, people are just questioning if Fergie has what it takes to finish a job off!
And they have every right to after the last 4 games!! And the way last season ended!

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on May 06, 2017, 07:42:49 pm by PDX_Rover »
Crazy to talk of sacking Fergie. We are promoted. Yes, for whatever reason the last five games have been a complete capitulation, but the players have to shoulder some responsibility too. I imagine Fergie will be fuming and he now has the task of making the right additions to the squad for next season in League One.

I'm disappointed we let the title slip when we had one hand on it, but it's done now. Let's focus on next season.

Have some perspective eh folks?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on May 06, 2017, 07:43:10 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Why?

He showed his cards last season. What was it, 19 games without a win? The guys an absolute chancer propped up by daddy's gravitas

Go support Leeds or Sheff Utd. They sack managers every season or so. You'll love it.

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on May 06, 2017, 07:44:50 pm by Bessie Red »
Crazy to talk of sacking Fergie. We are promoted. Yes, for whatever reason the last five games have been a complete capitulation, but the players have to shoulder some responsibility too. I imagine Fergie will be fuming and he now has the task of making the right additions to the squad for next season in League One.

I'm disappointed we let the title slip when we had one hand on it, but it's done now. Let's focus on next season.

No one has said that Fergie should be sacked!!

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 06, 2017, 07:45:08 pm by Jonathan »
I can forgive the last few results, but today is shambolic. The guy can't set up a team to control a game. It's all or nothing with him, and it's proved to be nothing.

Not quite nothing. We got promoted.

But since then it's been very poor. The decision(s) to take off Coppinger (our best player) have cost us the title.

Shocking end to the season but to say we have achieved nothing is nonsense.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on May 06, 2017, 07:45:13 pm by DonnyOsmond »

100% this.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on May 06, 2017, 07:45:19 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

No one has said he should be sacked...

The thread title perhaps hints at it, a little?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on May 06, 2017, 07:45:40 pm by DonnyOsmond »

What's the thread name?

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on May 06, 2017, 07:45:43 pm by Bessie Red »

Why?

Go support Leeds or Sheff Utd. They sack managers every season or so. You'll love it.

No one is asking for him to be sacked!!

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on May 06, 2017, 07:47:19 pm by PDX_Rover »

Err - read the thread title.

essexrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on May 06, 2017, 07:47:35 pm by essexrover »
Lots of teams change manager after successful seasons, in attempt to take them to the next level, and I for one wouldn't mind if that happened with Rovers.
I didn't want Fergie to start with. I REALLY didn't want him after he got us relegated and I don't want him now or next season.
He has made us look like a mid-table team, in a poor division, from what was an unassailable position.

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on May 06, 2017, 07:47:40 pm by Bessie Red »

No one has said he should be sacked...

The thread title perhaps hints at it, a little?

What's the thread name?

Okay one person maybe!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on May 06, 2017, 07:49:08 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
f**k off mate. If you're prepared to accept that shit then bend over and hold your ankles. The guys an absolute fraud

:coat: less of a coat and more of a towel for that cold shower you're asking for ;)

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on May 06, 2017, 07:49:19 pm by Syme »
Actually I am asking for him to be sacked, purely because I don't think he has what it takes to be successful in League One.

Thanks for this year Darren, but leave it to the experts from here

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on May 06, 2017, 07:50:23 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Actually I am asking for him to be sacked, purely because I don't think he has what it takes to be successful in League One.

I love it when people get positive... so who you got up your sleeve?

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on May 06, 2017, 07:50:37 pm by mrfrostsdad »
Let's face it: Ferguson should have been sacked after the Scunthorpe game last season.
He's had everything he's wanted this season, and then some.

He's got us promoted, so let's be thankful for that. Anything else would have been a disgrace. That second half today was shocking against an awful team.
One thing for sure: we need some new faces next season

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on May 06, 2017, 07:51:45 pm by Syme »

I love it when people get positive... so who you got up your sleeve?

I think you're confusing me with someone on the board.

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on May 06, 2017, 07:51:59 pm by southwestexile »
Why is it a poor division? I've seen some decent play this season and think we've been great at times, and our brand of football will be better suited to league one.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on May 06, 2017, 07:53:57 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Why is it a poor division? I've seen some decent play this season and think we've been great at times, and our brand of football will be better suited to league one.

Because we did well and we only do well when a league is shit.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012