Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 07:45:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: What is going on??  (Read 7406 times)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: What is going on??
« Reply #60 on July 08, 2017, 12:17:48 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Well that's that then. We may as well not bother turning up next season cos its going to be a disaster. Based on comments from our resident soothsayers over recent months - Our players are shit, our board are unambitious, we've a clueless manager, the pitch is crap, the acoustics in the stadium are terrible, there's no atmosphere at games, the catering is a shambles, the ticketing policy is a joke...oh and we're a town full of Leeds/Wednesday/Sheff U/Man U/Liverpool fans.

And we must be the only team in history that won promotion by being awful all season...

You forgot the chips are crap 😀

That's so true, and after all we went through with the 'Chipgate' scandal. From a nice crispy chip to a limp apology in one fail swoop by Centreplate. It was all in vein!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on July 08, 2017, 01:22:26 pm by RedJ »
Think we should just accept the catering is shite and it's never going to change while Centreplate have the contract.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on July 08, 2017, 01:56:35 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
Well that's that then. We may as well not bother turning up next season cos its going to be a disaster. Based on comments from our resident soothsayers over recent months - Our players are shit, our board are unambitious, we've a clueless manager, the pitch is crap, the acoustics in the stadium are terrible, there's no atmosphere at games, the catering is a shambles, the ticketing policy is a joke...oh and we're a town full of Leeds/Wednesday/Sheff U/Man U/Liverpool fans.

And we must be the only team in history that won promotion by being awful all season...

You forgot the chips are crap 😀

That's so true, and after all we went through with the 'Chipgate' scandal. From a nice crispy chip to a limp apology in one fail swoop by Centreplate. It was all in vein!

Actually, I'm with you all on this one - what they dish up at the KM don't deserve to be called chips!

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on July 08, 2017, 01:59:38 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
Thats what makes football the game it is Herbert,people having different oppinions,and saying what they think if we were all same it would be boring

Quite right acko, I totally agree. I'd also say that those opinions have a right to be challenged though, just as mine are.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012