Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 04:08:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 6642 times)

knockers

• Forum Member
Re: Season tickets
« Reply #30 on July 19, 2017, 05:45:43 pm by knockers »
It involves a shower!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on July 19, 2017, 06:37:41 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Plus 1 new season ticket holder here. Wasn't last year

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on July 19, 2017, 06:44:26 pm by sheffield exile1 »
Isn't gold the one with car parking/Dons season ticket etc or is that silver plus???

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on July 19, 2017, 07:02:19 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
When I picked up my DNA card yesterday the said I should be able to log into mydnabenefits.co.uk today and look at the full range of benefits.

That site does not exist as we speak.

When you go into the ticketing site and log in with your supporter number there's a tab DNA. When you go into that it list the DNA membership card and the other grades of memberships. When you click on 'More info' however when that screen it just says "£20, stacked with hundreds of local and National discounts" but nothing else.

So, it appears as of Launch date, not everything is in place.

We noticed in the bar there were photocopied sheets with a list of benefits cellotaped to the pumps. I would have thought that could have been included in the envelope containing the season ticket and card?

Martin, is it possible you could check with someone at the club when this information will be available.

Thanks

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on July 19, 2017, 07:34:33 pm by knockers »
It does exist. Type it into google and then you will find it. You then create an account using the code on your card.
It's not hard

George Carter

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on July 19, 2017, 08:07:28 pm by George Carter »
These memberships are a daft idea and the latest of this Club Doncaster being promoted by the director as more important than the football club.........

Thats all well and good but if you go into the town centre and ask a random selection of folk,, then I bet a pound for a penny more would say they've heard of doncaster rovers before Club doncaster!!!

In a generation down the line when we have new owners and what not,, Club doncaster will be dead in peoples memory but the football club will be alive and kicking!!!!!!

If the sporting club structure worked then youd get a lot of clubs bigger than ourselves doing it.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on July 19, 2017, 08:14:21 pm by RoversAlias »
These memberships are not a daft idea, they're clearly a very good idea and just need to iron out the initial teething problems. The rest of your post appears to be irrelevant to the DNA topic altogether George.

I haven't been on the website yet, will probably do it tomorrow but I'm happy to have one, just wish they had been able to release the full details on launch day. As of right now I've still no clue really what outlets I can use the card at, and the main thing is the Virgin Train discount but there appears no information on that beyond '25% discount' unless I've missed something?

George Carter

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on July 19, 2017, 08:15:54 pm by George Carter »
They are a daft idea because I said its a daft idea and that my opinion!!!!

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on July 19, 2017, 08:23:18 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
It does exist. Type it into google and then you will find it. You then create an account using the code on your card.
It's not hard

I stand corrected however my browser couldn't locate it until moments ago.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on July 19, 2017, 09:21:46 pm by Dagenham Rover »
they need to tell you what you are buying into beforehand

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on July 19, 2017, 09:29:44 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
It's a boat load of discounts for all sorts of stuff, retail, travel, theme parks, insurance...etc.etc.

Personally, I'd like to see more local stuff on there but that may come in time.

Be aware though, at the Keepmoat, if you like your 2 pints for £6 or your pie n pint for £5 you must show your DNA card.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on July 19, 2017, 09:36:58 pm by Dagenham Rover »
It's a boat load of discounts for all sorts of stuff, retail, travel, theme parks, insurance...etc.etc.

Personally, I'd like to see more local stuff on there but that may come in time.

Be aware though, at the Keepmoat, if you like your 2 pints for £6 or your pie n pint for £5 you must show your DNA card.

DBR yeh great but advertise it before yoou can't sell something if the buyer doesn't know what they are buying

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on July 19, 2017, 10:13:33 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
they need to tell you what you are buying into beforehand

Go to www.mydnabenefits.co.uk. The home page gives you a summary of what's on offer. You don't have to create an account.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on July 19, 2017, 10:50:19 pm by Chris Black come back »
I must be missing something here.

There seems to be no specific information available on the website (without logging in).

Is there no information available, or does this only appear when you have logged in (which as other people have pointed out, it more 'lucky dip' as a sale strategy rather than a pitch based on an attractive package of offers).

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on July 19, 2017, 10:54:48 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I must be missing something here.

There seems to be no specific information available on the website (without logging in).

Is there no information available, or does this only appear when you have logged in (which as other people have pointed out, it more 'lucky dip' as a sale strategy rather than a pitch based on an attractive package of offers).

Mm. That link doesn't go to the full home page. When I go to it on my desktop site it does. Strange.

George Carter

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on July 19, 2017, 11:07:55 pm by George Carter »
What are the actual benefits then???? Does anyone know????

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on July 20, 2017, 12:20:20 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
If I wasn't a Silver member, I think I would get a £10 membership (£4 off each game) but would I buy the DNA for a further £20?? Without considering the discounts beyond the Keepmoat, I'd get @£4 discount of a shirt and any other purchases from the shop. I'll save approx £25 over the bar over the season.

If I book a hotel or travel to Leeds on the train (quite likely) then I'll save a few more squids.

So I think I'd deffo buy one.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on July 20, 2017, 07:50:22 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
If I wasn't a Silver member, I think I would get a £10 membership (£4 off each game) but would I buy the DNA for a further £20?? Without considering the discounts beyond the Keepmoat, I'd get @£4 discount of a shirt and any other purchases from the shop. I'll save approx £25 over the bar over the season.

If I book a hotel or travel to Leeds on the train (quite likely) then I'll save a few more squids.

So I think I'd deffo buy one.

I agree, we were talking about it at home last night and it's good value for many.  Looks to be based on employee benefit schemes and run by one of those companies, so anyone who already has one of them probably finds less benefit but still a clever idea IMO.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012